Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Why not bring AU Hellscream in as Warchief instead?

I can dig that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I wouldnt call what it took for sylvanas to create the fordaken as a force to be reconed with in azeroth any small feat

But go ahead and try to pick apart the nost established lcharacter in the entire franchise.
    so why she lot so pathetic in undercity with the blight and the azerite weapon?

guess if its not just drop the plague and win she can't win?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    so why she lot so pathetic in undercity with the blight and the azerite weapon?

guess if its not just drop the plague and win she can't win?
    U continue to ignore the complete domination of the night elves of kalimdor spearheaded by sylvanas

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    U continue to ignore the complete domination of the night elves of kalimdor spearheaded by sylvanas
    like kill some elves is big shit, when Garrosh almost did that, besides she attack in surprise after the legion invasion, is nothing to be boastful about

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Why not bring AU Hellscream in as Warchief instead?
    I can dig that.
    Really? Cause Garrosh wasn't enough of a disgrace? Why not bring some felblood also hey that will surely win the war. AU Draenor should not even have a portal up and connected to Azeroth at this point

Every expansion the same shit.

No, Saurfang is general not a politician.
    He would make a horrible warchief.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    Really? Cause Garrosh wasn't enough of a disgrace? Why not bring some felblood also hey that will surely win the war.
    Sounds good.
    I mean it, Horde should go back to its roots more.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Sounds good.
    I mean it, Horde should go back to its roots more.
    To win some battles but lose the longterm war again and get back into human prisons and camps? Yeap sounds amazing . Clearly what I want for the Horde Thrall created and fought for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Every expansion the same shit.

No, Saurfang is general not a politician.
    He would make a horrible warchief.
    basing that on.. nothing?

George Washingston was a general, as was Andrew Jackson and Zachary Taylor.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Too bad Sylvanas is the only woman who is a leader in the horde.

Who is even leading the trolls these days?
    Well Bwemba was present at the victory feast, so she seems to be their leader.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Just bring back Thrall. I know that might be a controversial opinion but he only became insufferable when he stepped down and every warchief since has made little sense. Voljin was the closest we got to a sane warchief and he died the first time he actually tried to lead.

Sylvanas makes no sense as warchief, Saurfang is too old and suicidal, Baine can't fit through the door, no one likes Gallywix and you'd have to drag Lorthemar by his feet from Silvermoon to Orgrimmar to have him sit on that throne.
    yep, sad to say, but exactly that.

it was so stupid to just kill Voljin, since he was literally the best competitor for a warchief that goes a bit „honor“, a bit „wild“, and a bit „my ppl“. and they made nothing out of him. just sit down, do nothing in crap WoD, and be killed. blizz idiots.

horde should have a warchief that stands for the complete horde, honor, strength, and - plain simple - the classical leader warrior type. when i look what horde have left, i may cry. Forget a Baine warchief, a looser warchief. Forget Gallywix, a greedy asshole warchief. Forget...

Blizzard was good in killing everything that makes story wise sense. I cooould think about Lady Liadrin, but ... thats also not really great. Ppl WANT a leader LIKE saurfang, but not that old and depressive.

So, in the end of the day, they have killed every good lead, so that ppl have no other option, than asking for green jesus. bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Doki1889 View Post
    I dont know why but i got this idea that Blizz will make Saurfang a Warchief... And for some reason it feels right. I can't really put it. Maybe its because he is the first candidate after Thrall that is actually morally acceptable but who knows! I mean the guy is like a horde's personal Varian! What do you guys think about this?
    i feel like thralls son will be the next warchief and saurfang will be his adviser and teacher. just like Prince Brad Pit and Bolvar. this way the have a noble blood line, and also an Honorable orc watching him over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yep, sad to say, but exactly that.

it was so stupid to just kill Voljin, since he was literally the best competitor for a warchief that goes a bit „honor“, a bit „wild“, and a bit „my ppl“. and they made nothing out of him. just sit down, do nothing in crap WoD, and be killed. blizz idiots.

horde should have a warchief that stands for the complete horde, honor, strength, and - plain simple - the classical leader warrior type. when i look what horde have left, i may cry. Forget a Baine warchief, a looser warchief. Forget Gallywix, a greedy asshole warchief. Forget...

Blizzard was good in killing everything that makes story wise sense. I cooould think about Lady Liadrin, but ... thats also not really great. Ppl WANT a leader LIKE saurfang, but not that old and depressive.

So, in the end of the day, they have killed every good lead, so that ppl have no other option, than asking for green jesus. bad.
    or a new allied race leader, since they fit in at end of expansion, don't forget there are new orcs, so who is the leader of the new orcs coming in, why not make him warchief. or thralls kid is a warchief and that he gets trained by saurfang and etrrigg like bolvar and prince.

We already have a Warchief, and she is doing fine.

I don't get all this push back she constantly gets. I can sort of understand it from the alliance, They have no characters who are as interesting as her and so want to take it away from us too.

Quote Originally Posted by ace007007 View Post
    i feel like thralls son will be the next warchief and saurfang will be his adviser and teacher. just like Prince Brad Pit and Bolvar. this way the have a noble blood line, and also an Honorable orc watching him over.

- - - Updated - - -

or a new allied race leader, since they fit in at end of expansion, don't forget there are new orcs, so who is the leader of the new orcs coming in, why not make him warchief. or thralls kid is a warchief and that he gets trained by saurfang and etrrigg like bolvar and prince.
    yes, all good possibilities. but blizz is way to bad to write such stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    Really? Cause Garrosh wasn't enough of a disgrace? Why not bring some felblood also hey that will surely win the war. AU Draenor should not even have a portal up and connected to Azeroth at this point
    Garrosh was not a disgrace, he was a conqueror, a war dog. You do not put, someone like that in a warchief position, he literally said to thrall i am not fit to be a leader make someone ells or i will fail you and the horde, thrall still made him leader. Now Vol'Jin is basically thralls right hand, who was suppose to advise him and help him, but instead he wants to put a arrow in garrosh. Sylvana is to busy trying to be a lich king, he told her to stop, she like nope ill fuck you up son. The horde leaders made garrosh a monster, they did not want to helping him and teaching him, but instead kill him. If the people who were supose to help you and trust you, don't listen to your command, or adise you, or help you, what ever he thought was good for the horde, his general agreed with him. Saurfang was not there to teach him, Vol'Jin was not there to advise him, Sylvana started an all out war with gillneas. Baine is like Hello you killed my father proper to die, he did not kill Baine father, his axe was poisoned, instead of helping him get the person who poisoned his axe and kill his father he is like nope i am going to kill you. The blood elf's are circle jerking in there city. and the only person who helped him is the goblins . How can he handle it better where thrall left those people to help him, are trying to kill him for no reason, i dont know about any of you but i would had crushed Sylvana, baine, Lor'themar, Vol'Jin and bitched slap Saurfang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas is a mix of more Thrall and less Garrosh as Warchief but people don't realize this she's been like this even before she was Warchief. She's fine. If you think she's evil you just don't know her lore.

She gives mercy as seen in Silverpine finale where she gives Lorna over but with a cost [Gilneas] and will not hesitate to eliminate the enemy using whatever tactic even going as far to taking a commander out of duty to secure her people's future and the Horde's foothold in the EK. [Andorhal]
    I know her lore very well, she's got a few screws loose, she is absolutely not "good", and sure as fuck not worthy of respect, not after using plague against a neutral nation, raising people into undeath without their consent, and trying to enslave the Valkyr.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I know her lore very well, she's got a few screws loose, she is absolutely not "good", and sure as fuck not worthy of respect, not after using plague against a neutral nation, raising people into undeath without their consent, and trying to enslave the Valkyr.
    the joke is to say she is a mix of thrall and garrosh, and more thrall

lIkE rLy NiGgA

7+ Year Old Account
    The Warchief Horde needs now but doesn't deserves:

I'm serious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    The Warchief Horde needs now but doesn't deserves:

I'm serious.
    wtf, this is varian? look like a female brown orc, lmao

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    wtf, this is varian? look like a female brown orc, lmao
    So long hair = female? Good thing i know now. Grom was women after all...