Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Arthas Memorial in Kul'Tiras?

Is this an Arthas Memorial in KT or is it supposed to be Uther?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing the tomb it's Daelin.
    The fountain looks like Arthas... but I REALLY hope it's a placeholder
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    It's probably for Daelin or his son.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see a kingdom honoring a foreign prince; especially one that killed half the world.

Plus, that guy looks like he has a goatee, something Arthas never had.
    Mace and libram - its 100% paladin. Daelin wasn't paladin neither his son.

I saw this statue when Kul Tiras was showed and i though exactly the same - could it be Arthas' statue?

Who knows - Jaina's mom and Kul Tiras people still believe her daughter betrays Daelin (and she actually did it). Maybe in Kul Tirasian eyes Arthas is still hero?

I mean this place was isolated since end of W3. They probably never knew about Lich King thing after all and believe Lordaeron was destroyed by orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

It's weird to see Daelin with a hammer considering he had a unique model in WC3 which specifically used a sword...

Although, most (all?) of the original WC3/WoW devs are gone by now so you can't necessarily fault them for minor continuity errors.
    Even idiot will know Admirals (like Roges) never carry TWO HANDED MACE.

It's weird to see Daelin with a hammer considering he had a unique model in WC3 which specifically used a sword...

Although, most (all?) of the original WC3/WoW devs are gone by now so you can't necessarily fault them for minor continuity errors.
    the guy in the fountain is clearly a Paladin though, considering the hammer, the book, etc. And Daelin was an admiral, sword in hand, cool ass hat on the head. I too hope this is a Daelin statue but it doesnt look like it.

Hair looks like manduin they honoring their 17 year old high king lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

It's possible. The last we really heard of Kul'Tiras was in WC3 when Arthas was a hero. As far as I know they might not have known about the events that transpired during The Frozen Throne and beyond.

7+ Year Old Account
    Plus, Arthas didn't have a goatee.
    Well Turalyon was red before Legion.

I agree it can be placeholder. But what if its placeholder for Arthas statue? ROFL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    It's possible. The last we really heard of Kul'Tiras was in WC3 when Arthas was a hero. As far as I know they might not have known about the events that transpired during The Frozen Throne and beyond.
    Pretty much this ^^

Deleted
    Could be a placeholder, remember back in WoD alpha all the Ogre statues in Draenor were Mogu statues until they fixed it

The casket has a drape with the Silver Hand emblem on it. That is definitely Alliance paladin design.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    It's not for Daelin but it could be for his son Derek Proudmoore who is also dead.

There already is something for Daelin (that is most likely a placeholder too):
    Last edited by CreatureLives; 2018-02-23 at 06:22 PM.

Placeholder. It is literally Uther's statue from stormwind cathedral.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Placeholder. It is literally Uther's statue from stormwind cathedral.

Yup. But it is literally Arthas' Strath model with a beard pasted on

5+ Year Old Account
    i am really hoping that this is a placeholder because if they know about daelins defeat.. they should know about what arthas did in lordaeron... Right?
    and why jaina was in theramore in the first place, she flee lordaeron because it was doomed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    i am really hoping that this is a placeholder because if they know about daelins defeat.. they should know about what arthas did in lordaeron... Right?
    and why jaina was in theramore in the first place, she flee lordaeron because it was doomed.
    Daelin never returned to Kul Tiras after Lordaeron. He heard that his daughter flee to Kalimdor and goes straight there finding orcs and Thrall.

Deleted
    Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there Gilnean banners on a picture on the front page?

It's a placeholder dude

That or they're all part of the cult of the damned

Jaina founded Theramore in Kalimdor either in-between the events of WC3 and TFT or during the events of the Horde story in TFT.

That screams placeholder. I seriously doubt Blizzard would plop down an old asset like that in their shiny new capital city.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Daelin never returned to Kul Tiras after Lordaeron. He heard that his daughter flee to Kalimdor and goes straight there finding orcs and Thrall.

hmm damn, then i am not so sure if i want kul tiras in the alliance, if they got a statue of arthas,literally the responsable of the defeat of the alliance of lordaeron.
    but meh, alpha is alpha.

7+ Year Old Account
    hmm damn, then i am not so sure if i want kul tiras in the alliance, if they got a statue of arthas,literally the responsable of the defeat of the alliance of lordaeron.
    but meh, alpha is alpha.
    Ofcourse statue could be made before W3 events. Daelin REALLY wanted marry Jaina to Arthas since Arthas's dad was his best friend and Kul Tiras + Lordaeron union would be great as current Stormwind + Gilneas (Anduin + Tess).

How many times do you have to be told it’s a placeholder