7+ Year Old Account

Arathi Warfront Allstars

So thanks new datamined text we know for sure:

Alliance lead by Turalyon, Muradin and Danath fucking Trollbane!

High Perch is ours! The Horde army is coming for you, Turalyon.
    Yes... I'm counting on it
    We've captured High Perch. Muradin! I can see your big nose from up here!
    And I can smell yer arse from down here! Bring it on, orc!
    You dare invade Arathi? With a TROLL as your commander? You've made a terrible mistake.
    Danath Trollbane... you an' I got a bone to pick! I'll be seein' ya out on the battlefield...

Horde leaders are Etrigg, Rokhan and Liadrin.

Now, bring in the demolishers! Take down that gate! This battle is as good as over!
    I've won and lost thousands more battles than you've ever seen, Eitrigg. And this battle is far from lost. Lightforged, attack!
    Send in de demolishers! Dat dwarf can't hide behind his gate forever!
    Bring it on, Rokhan! I've been waiting for you. Dark Irons, now!
    What's this... Horde invaders, with a paladin in command? What has this world come to?
    You've been away for too long, Turalyon. The world's moved on without you.

Lady Liadrin! Welcome to Arathi. I trust you're here to surrender?
    Hah! Think again, old man. We're here to take Stromgarde back.

(I assuming its Danath - Liadrin)

Also text implies what Dark Iron Dwarves ALREADY in Alliance at the start of BFA.

So guys who do you think have move chances to win?

Team Turalyon/Muradin/Danath or Etrigg/Rokhan/Liadrin?

I think its pretty oblivious Blue team will crash Red team with ease.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2018-02-23 at 12:24 PM.

Dark Iron have been in the Alliance since Cataclysm.

I'm getting a bit sick of 'honourable' Orcs like Etrigg and Saurfang following Sylvanas like lap dogs. Granted, we know what happens to Saurfang.

While Eitrigg has always been Horde it's weird seeing him so contemptuous towards Alliance considering he was really into his friendship with Tirion and has been otherwise chill. He even saved Alliance from a Blackrock invasion in Cata-revamped Burning Steppes along with his son and the player.

I learned of Liadrin through her preachy Light-worshipping ways, which I found disgusting, and that disgust reached a high point in WoD. In Legion she was more into Horde representation and now is adamant about Horde's superiority over Alliance. Plus she got the Nightborne into Horde. So I like her now.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Most realistic outcome i can see:

1 - Turalyon wipes Liadrin

2 - Muradin taking out Etrigg

3 - Danath and Rokhan gives hell of a fight but Rokhan wins due to Danath's age.

Deleted
    So Stromgarde will pretty much change hands through the expansion I guess?

I wonder who will end up owning them permanently, after BfA.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I love Muradin but I wish it was my boy Kurdran. Having Kurdran, Turalyon and Danath in the same battle would be so great to see after everything they've been through together. Plus, wouldn't it make sense for it to be Kurdran with the Wildhammer clan not being that far away?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    I love Muradin but I wish it was my boy Kurdran. Having Kurdran, Turalyon and Danath in the same battle would be so great to see after everything they've been through together. Plus, wouldn't it make sense for it to be Kurdran with the Wildhammer clan not being that far away?
    Who knows. Datamined text says Danath call Gryphon Riders for assist. Maybe Kurdan will lead them?

I hadn't even thought of that, but having the Son's of Lothar being the champions in the Arathi battle would be fantastic.

Hah! Think again, old man. We're here to take Stromgarde back.
    Sorry, Liadrin, but the remains of humanity's greatest empire were never, and WILL NEVER BE, yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    So thanks new datamined text we know for sure:

Alliance lead by Turalyon, Muradin and Danath fucking Trollbane!

Horde leaders are Etrigg, Rokhan and Liadrin.

Also text implies what Dark Iron Dwarves ALREADY in Alliance at the start of BFA.

So guys who do you think have move chances to win?

Team Turalyon/Muradin/Danath or Etrigg/Rokhan/Liadrin?

I think its pretty oblivious Blue team will crash Red team with ease.
    Funny how you whined at the guy calling turalyon bland for beeing biased
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The Dark Irons joined the Alliance in MoP, which is why I still find them to be a terribly disappointing Allied Race to come as a reward for completing the Kul Tiras War Campaign, when the Horde gets Zandalari for completing the Zandalar War Campaign.

The Horde gets to recruit the main race of their new continent, and the Alliance gets... admittedly cool-looking dwarves that we've been allied with for 5 years already.

Kul Tiras humans (if they're the Alliance counterpart to Mag'har orcs) and Dark Iron dwarves really should have been switched, imo.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Who knows. Datamined text says Danath call Gryphon Riders for assist. Maybe Kurdan will lead them?
    I just got hard at that thought.

I know there is no chance of Khadgar helping and Alleria is busy with her whole void thing but this could be the closest to a Sons of Lothar reunion we'll ever get. Especially since Alleria and Turalyon already met with Khadgar and I imagine Khadgar already saw Danath and Kurdran off screen by now. Sucks that we can't get all 5 in one place but this is the next best thing.

It'd be nice to see Arator in this as well fighting with his dad. You'd think he'd be trying to get to know his parents now that they are home.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Kul Tiras humans (if they're the Alliance counterpart to Mag'har orcs) and Dark Iron dwarves really should have been switched, imo.
    My guess is we'll get all 4 at the same time. Blizz just didn't have the last 2 finished when they made the announcement. It seems like they are doing the finishing touches on those allied races now so maybe they'll be announced soon enough but at the time of Blizzcon they were still working on the other ones.
    Last edited by CreatureLives; 2018-02-23 at 05:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just got hard at that thought.

I know there is no chance of Khadgar helping and Alleria is busy with her whole void thing but this could be the closest to a Sons of Lothar reunion we'll ever get. Especially since Alleria and Turalyon already met with Khadgar and I imagine Khadgar already saw Danath and Kurdran off screen by now. Sucks that we can't get all 5 in one place but this is the next best thing.

It'd be nice to see Arator in this as well fighting with his dad. You'd think he'd be trying to get to know his parents now that they are home.

My guess is we'll get all 4 at the same time. Blizz just didn't have the last 2 finished when they made the announcement. It seems like they are doing the finishing touches on those allied races now so maybe they'll be announced soon enough but at the time of Blizzcon they were still working on the other ones.
    Well i do hope Turalyon and Arathor will have father - son moments like Varian/Anduin or Saurfang/Dranosh had.

Unite the Sons of Lothar in Arathi, please.

While Khadgar is unlikely to take part in this war, but the other four marching on Stromgarde would be glorious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Dark Iron have been in the Alliance since Cataclysm.

I'm getting a bit sick of 'honourable' Orcs like Etrigg and Saurfang following Sylvanas like lap dogs. Granted, we know what happens to Saurfang.
    They are just following the Warchiefs orders. For Orcs to disobey the Warchief, is to betray the Horde. She'd have to order them to do something really heinous bedore they'd even consider refusing. And even then the next step would be to challenge the Warchief to Mak'Gora for leadership.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    They are just following the Warchiefs orders. For Orcs to disobey the Warchief, is to betray the Horde. She'd have to order them to do something really heinous bedore they'd even consider refusing. And even then the next step would be to challenge the Warchief to Mak'Gora for leadership.
    Then why they rebelled against Garrosh? Right because he wanted them dead. So it good to know how most orcs have double standards.

Looks like Nazgrim was last true loyal orc.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Sorry, Liadrin, but the remains of humanity's greatest empire were never, and WILL NEVER BE, yours.
    you work at blizzard?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    you work at blizzard?
    My uncle' brother's son do.