Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Dont forget you run around like a retard on garothi most of the time
    If you check even on mythic logs the higher parsing tanks are not running out with the debuff. Just using CDs and tanking it. Been doing that for months now, myself included.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post

And the whole MAH DAMAGGGEZZZZZ reeks of not fully finished teen.
    That's a bit presumptuous. Maybe gearing for Mage Tower?

Quote Originally Posted by Cylunaria View Post
    If you check even on mythic logs the higher parsing tanks are not running out with the debuff. Just using CDs and tanking it. Been doing that for months now, myself included.
    We dont all raid in proper guilds/players Risk of death is high.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    We dont all raid in proper guilds/players Risk of death is high.
    True, but if we are talking about wearing high dps sets, and trying to parse high; you need to be able to do that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Your main post. It sounds stupid. Is poorely written. And asking basic information 3 minutes on google can find.

And the whole MAH DAMAGGGEZZZZZ reeks of not fully finished teen.

EDIT : And I forgot the classic "I don't believe logs" 101 stupid statement.
    Man if you have stupid things to say just dont write anything. The guy is asking for information. It takes 3minutes to google? then google it and give him the answer... Obviously he is trying a unique build, maybe someone on mmoc already did it and has some nice insights to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylunaria View Post
    True, but if we are talking about wearing high dps sets, and trying to parse high; you need to be able to do that stuff.
    Parsing 95-99 with most of the raid barely pulling green parses is an accomplishment on itself, i am fine with how it is

Thats not anything hard -to do- its just pointless risk when you cant really trust your raid group 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Kitaen View Post
    yeah i know khaz goroths is reduced for tanks but i believe it's the best trinket by far if aiming for dps, the 2nd trinket is what's so challenging. i really tend to roll with KJ's (i do lack an 910+ arcano). the 2pt20 seems solid aswell but it gave me slightly less dps overall since my other gear parts are all 960+ and thus providing a large stats upgrade.
    For T20 I use the Shoulders (915 + Socket) and the Pants (940). The shoulders give me the highest possible haste than any Antorus Shoulder although they are lacking Strength. There might come a day when I'll have to ditch it but the game hasn't given me better shoulders or pants. Hell, I'm still using a 915 ring because the haste on it is nuts (2496). I'm sitting at 44% haste currently.