Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Grom has no place in the horde or on Azeroth, he’s a genocidel war lord who should have been put to death in wod. There is no possible excluse for any thing he did he wanted to wipe out the goats and Azeroth just for the sake of being able to rule them.
    We should have him so the alliance can keep whining about evul horde
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

AU Grom is laughable. He's commited war crimes on Draenor and the whole "DRAENORISFREE" moment made him the king of douchebags.

So why not. I'm ready for the Kek, let him join the Horde and hell why not, become Warchief of the Horde.

The moment he enters and yells about "liberating Azeroth", things will get fucking humorous.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Remember when Wrathion and Kairoz planned the Iron Horde as Azeroth's allies, but Garrosh completely messed it up? Good times.

It's not completely impossible to "redeem" AU Grom, he was tricked into a position of war. All the crazy warlords are dead.
    It is impossible to redeem him, he wasn’t tricked he was shown the orcs being murdering dicks and decided he wanted to be a murdering dick. Not seeing the orcs redeem them selfs dot make grom any less of a genocidel dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    We should have him so the alliance can keep whining about evul horde
    The horde shouldn’t even want him he made war on the other orc clans killing frost wolfs and geting the shadowmoon clan to turn to void magic because he wanted a weapon. He’s no better then gul’dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Brother, what should he redeem himself from? Even if he were to free all of draenei from their mortal shells, it still would be true to his orcish nature. There is nothing wrong about war of aggression. May Grommash fill Garrosh spot. Bring new age of divine slaughter.
    Put some respeck on the Hellscream name. Those fools wanting Grom bloody Hellscream to be judged, seriously,...

7+ Year Old Account
    If we are bringing back the AU Orcs, all I can ask for is for a racial that mirrors their terribly planed invasion of Azeroth

Ironmarch: Stamina reduced by 1%
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I think the potential to see a Grom that recognizes he was tricked, defeated, and captured all due to ineptitude opens up the door for better stories. Best Grom is repentant Grom.
    Durotan would be an extraordinarily boring choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    why Warchief hellscream was not be amused for something who happened in WoD since in that time, the orcs were no green and there wa sno corruption? only after hellfire and the corruption he would be pissed about, and this mean something after WoD

Make sense that Grom still be warchief there, not Durotar, since is all clans orcs, not just Frostwolves.
    Okay, you're right, Grom was warchief, but it still doesn't make sense, especially after looking at past lore.

If you recall, Garrosh Hellscream was from OUR universe, and with the help of a traitorous member of the bronze dragonflight, they traveled to an alternate timeline 30 years into the past. In OUR timeline, orcs who originally drank the blood of Mannoroth and became corrupted became green in color. Grom Hellscream from our timeline died killing Mannoroth in Ashenvale (where you can find a monument to him).

In AU, there is No alternate version of Garrosh Hellscream.

So, for anyone who is confused, this is the timeline of Garrosh Hellscream: Garrosh is born. Orcs are corrupted by Mannoroth (Garrosh is a baby). Orcs invade dark portal and Garrosh is left behind on Outland. War happens. Orcs go crazy with demonic blood lust. Grom Hellscream kills Mannoroth to end demonic corruption of the orcs (they still stay green though). Dark Portal is closed at some point. Garrosh grows up and becomes emo about his dad being a demonic puppet. Dark portal is reopened and everyone goes to Outland. Thrall gives Garrosh a pep talk. Garrosh joins the horde. Thrall promotes Garrosh in Northrend (I think that's him.. . . in Borean Tundra. . . but I could be mistaken on this point). Thrall goes emo and quits the Horde, but not before making Garrosh Warchief. Everyone goes to Pandaland. Garrosh goes crazy from Sha influence and does extra bad things. Ogrimmar raid, and Garrosh is arrested and locked up. During the trial or at the end of it before sentencing, a rogue bronze dragon breaks Garrosh out of prison, uses magic mac guffin to rip open a portal in time and space to go to an alternate timeline 30 years into the past. Garrosh escapes, goes to AU dad, Grom, acts as adviser. Garrosh advises Grom not to drink the evil koolaid.

From there, Grom Hellscream unites the orc clans into the Horde, and with advice from his MU son, Garrosh, opens the dark portal, and begins another invasion of Azeroth. Let me repeat that. .. . . Grom invades Azeroth. Also, he does super shitty things to the Frostwolves.

Gul'dan, using the power of the evil Koolaid, takes over the horde and makes all the other orcs drink it . . . . seriously. . . . . Don't you remember the scene where you had to sneak around and watch the leaders drink the demon blood? The second half of WoD had corrupted orcs. Also, Garrosh warned him about Gul'dan and the corruption, but it came true anyways.

Honestly, if he's Warchief of Main Universe Horde, I'm going to be seriously disappointed in the lack of quality writing. Grom led the invasion of Azeroth, which already had a Horde. He wanted to conquer everything for the orcs. Why the hell would you trust someone like him?? Especially with someone as sharp and devious as Sylvanas. I don't see ANY of the other racial leaders submitting to him. He's a dangerous stranger from a different timeline who already declared war on you. He doesn't even have the excuse of bloodlust either, since, as you pointed out, there was no demonic corruption driving the initial invasion.

I suspect that AU Horde is now under different management, and we recruit orcs that were previously soldiers under Grom Hellscream during WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    If we are bringing back the AU Orcs, all I can ask for is for a racial that mirrors their terribly planed invasion of Azeroth

Ironmarch: Stamina reduced by 1%
    Don't forget sickness from entering a portal. The way the got slaughtered the moment they entered Azeroth explains it.

yeah, no one is perfect

you can blame the people who make the portal out of control, when we free gul'dan instead of killing him we pretty much fucked up, thats also why grom sill alive, ironic right? without him we would have kill him normally
    If we're judging unforseen consequences this all lead to the imprisonment of Sargeras, assumed true deaths of KJ and Archie and a real devestating blow to the legion to the point it may fracturenand crumble as an organization withbits leadership gone. And we'll save Azeroth from dying in bfa obviously. So good outcome in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    If we're judging unforseen consequences this all lead to the imprisonment of Sargeras, assumed true deaths of KJ and Archie and a real devestating blow to the legion to the point it may fracturenand crumble as an organization withbits leadership gone. And we'll save Azeroth from dying in bfa obviously. So good outcome in the end.
    Because it's an MMO so we can never lose. In reality, not killing Gul'Dan right there was insanely stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Grom has no place in the horde or on Azeroth, he’s a genocidel war lord who should have been put to death in wod. There is no possible excluse for any thing he did he wanted to wipe out the goats and Azeroth just for the sake of being able to rule them.
    .......So did the mainline Orcs, including Saurfang.

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    Because it's an MMO so we can never lose. In reality, not killing Gul'Dan right there was insanely stupid.

Which was also forced because it's an mmo with railroaded story.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah yeah, but regardless, it was fucking stupid not kill gul'dan, and just free him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    .......So did the mainline Orcs, including Saurfang.
    Ya orcs are dicks I know that. You could atlest give the mainline orcs a little leeway if you wanted to as they were inslaved by demon blood. Grom wasn’t he’s just a bigger dick then the rest of the orcs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    Honestly, if he's Warchief of Main Universe Horde, I'm going to be seriously disappointed in the lack of quality writing. Grom led the invasion of Azeroth, which already had a Horde. He wanted to conquer everything for the orcs. Why the hell would you trust someone like him?? Especially with someone as sharp and devious as Sylvanas. I don't see ANY of the other racial leaders submitting to him. He's a dangerous stranger from a different timeline who already declared war on you. He doesn't even have the excuse of bloodlust either, since, as you pointed out, there was no demonic corruption driving the initial invasion.

I suspect that AU Horde is now under different management, and we recruit orcs that were previously soldiers under Grom Hellscream during WoD.
    He will not be warchief of the main horde, no one is saying that, ( even if would be better than sylvanas) he is warcheif of the iron horde.

He was deceive by Garrosh, so, there is no problem in trusting now, he is not a coward or a sneak guy who betray people

The draenor orcs must have a leader, like other allied races, the only 2 possible leaders are Durotar and Grom, since we are getting all clans, make sense it is Grom.

And They do have bloodfury, is something the orcs always have it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    Put some respeck on the Hellscream name. Those fools wanting Grom bloody Hellscream to be judged, seriously,...
    You speak the truth, brother.

7+ Year Old Account
    He will not be warchief of the main horde, no one is saying that, ( even if would be better than sylvanas) he is warcheif of the iron horde.

He was deceive by Garrosh, so, there is no problem in trusting now, he is not a coward or a sneak guy who betray people

The draenor orcs must have a leader, like other allied races, the only 2 possible leaders are Durotar and Grom, since we are getting all clans, make sense it is Grom.

And They do have bloodfury, is something the orcs always have it
    P
    Him being tricked by garrosh is a bunch of bull. He is a grown ass orc he saw war and conquest and he wanted it. He made his choices and he chose to be a conqueror.

Blizz doesn't know how to write new orc characters so they literally have to bring them back from the dead after killing off all our new guys over the course of Wotlk and MoP

Garrosh? Dranosh? Zaela? All dead.

Jorin? Gorgonna? Forgotten?

Ariok at least made it to WoD before getting forgotten.
    Twas brillig

I would fully support Grom Hellscream joining if they gave him his WC2 voice back. That would be hilarious. I couldn't even take him less seriously than I do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.