Poll: What is your opinion on Turalyon?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    don't know who they are honestly

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    To be fair it had been established that demonic flesh is incredibly tough and resilient.
    Even against sword that was half made from Light itself? That was wielded probably the most powerful paladin we have now?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the books he was awesome, one of the few wow characters with a smidgen of depth

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    And it's an absurdly stupid trope. Blade>flesh and bone, period, it doesn't matter how strong you are.
    It's not just a flesh... it's a strong hand of the demi-god that was soloing pit lords.

And it's an absurdly stupid trope. Blade>flesh and bone, period, it doesn't matter how strong you are.
    Except you play a game where its all about the trope lmfao...

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Even against sword that was half made from Light itself? That was wielded probably the most powerful paladin we have now?
    We both watched the same cinematic. Arguing against it won't make it change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    We both watched the same cinematic. Arguing against it won't make it change.
    Yeah. Agreed. Second half of Legion story was stinking with Lord Illidan Our Savior And Hero Senpai.

Turalyon is in a odd place right now. His belief in the Light was used as a chain by the Naaru. If he can see this then his character growth in BfA will be substantial. If he doesn't then his zealotry could be used as a plot device to renew hostilities with the Horde. Either way I doubt we've heard the last from Turalyon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    You mean the guy who struggled against a pit lord and needed to be saved vs the guy who took on one of the greatest pitlords when he wasnt even near his peak of power? Not only took it on but bent the creature to his will.

The sword being made of light is also a point in Illidan's favor given fel would likely have a good chance of repelling it given the light hasn't shown itself to be particularly powerful against anything but shadow.

Turalyon has NOT been done up as particularly powerful. He has no great feats other than the baseline of "surviving". As far as we know he's currently on par with a lightforged. Hell, a lot of them use weapons made of light, his sword isn't special.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

We’re talking about demons and magic here dude. Real world shit doesn’t matter.

he's a pompous human douchebag. no don't like him at all.

alleria is far worse though. i'd take a few turalyon's over one alleria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    K, he kills Illidan, congrats, he is still an unlikeable twat.
    Don't care, as long as it makes sense.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    We’re talking about demons and magic here dude. Real world shit doesn’t matter.
    Some people dont seem to fathom that this is one of the most magicly inclined settings ever and that, in this argument, it wasnt just flesh and bone, it was demonic flesh, bone, and power.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

it didn't just hit his hand and stop. he caught it, with his fingers. it still cut into him a bit, but he was physically strong enough to stop it from going further with his fingers.

No not really. Turalyon is nothing I was expecting. Lightsucker bulb of a fuckup. and I’m glad he’s under command of Anduin Bieber the High my ass king of The Alliance, so I won’t have to hear his fanatism or do his blithering biddings anymore. And his ??thousand years old star war experienced and still unintelligent wife’s horrendous dithering.
    Great Expansion’s worst additions.
    I would trade them, Velen and whole bloody Army Of The Goatee Light for Tirion Fordring. My god... that was the greatest vharacter ive seen in WoW. His courage, woll, ambition. Yeah plz, rez Tirion and send this pompous douchebag back to that loading screen tip section.
    Last edited by Lorathir; 2018-02-23 at 06:39 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    i created an account only to say this:
    i main alliance and yet i would love to play horde only to kill him, hes one of the most boring characters in the game, hes even more boring than khadgar, and that says alot.

i want characters to be more "grey" i only consider "badass" characters when they do what they think is right, even if that means do some "evil" stuff if it is for the sake of your people.
    we already have enough of generic good guys in the alliance, why the hell we got even more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it didn't just hit his hand and stop. he caught it, with his fingers. it still cut into him a bit, but he was physically strong enough to stop it from going further with his fingers.
    That's not how he caught it, he caught it in his hand, with the part between the thumb and palm taking most of the blade, his fingers are not what is stopping it, very clearly.

Don't make shit up please, the video is right there, go refresh your memory.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

we get it highwhale you a ally fanboy you dont need to defend ally characters on every thread tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Imagine being this mad about badly written lore in a video game

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a huge fan of him before Legion and was pumped for his return. Now I'm not so sure. I'm a bit confused though because I haven't followed Legions story entirely since I just came back and all of a sudden I see Xera trying to turn Illidan into something and he's angry about her death. I suspect I have a lot of catching up to do.