Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    His logic is inherently flawed. Having a particular preference has no relevance to your own characteristics. One can be fat and not into fat partners just the same as one can be black with a preference for white partners, etc. Calling it a "double standard" or even hypocrisy is just stupid.
    I wouldn't say it's stupid, I get what he's coming to, it's just that his description is lacking.
    It's about people who have standards for others that are harder than those they apply to themselves. Basically, he's blasting people who feels "entitled".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    I wouldn't say it's stupid, I get what he's coming to, it's just that his description is lacking.
    It's about people who have standards for others that are harder than those they apply to themselves. Basically, he's blasting people who feels "entitled".
    There's a huge difference between being fat while expecting others to not be fat, and being fat while just not being attracted to others who are fat. The former is projecting standards onto others, while the latter is not.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Its sad when a joke is so true xD

You have pubes on your head? Good to know, mate.
    good one. .
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Though there's nothing wrong with having a NFC (no fat chics) standard.
    You can have whatever dating preferences you like, you can also get criticism if you go around telling people what they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    It's funny how you immediately related
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say... 9 pages in is "immediately"? I'm late replying to every thread really.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    90% of girls who post on mmo-c are fat and lonely hence the sjw spam 24/7
    This little window into your mind is truly hysterical ahahaha! Or maybe it's sad, it's hard to tell anymore.

I'm a skinny 35 year old man if that's what you're asking. Although I do need to spend more time at the gym really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    you can also get criticism if you go around telling people what they are.
    That is a load though. It is really none of your business to be commenting on it. Even if they tell you, it will never concern you. It is literally an issue between the two people involved. If you see fit to inject you own values and standards into other people's relationships that says a hell of a lot more about you than they.

People can have whatever dating preferences they like and do not need to explain or justify them to anyone. This topic has always been a big red flag for SJW mentality.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    That is a load though. It is really none of your business to be commenting on it.
    When you say something, people can judge you for it. That's exactly the thing you are supposed to be judged for - your own words, beliefs and actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    why do people say dating preferences are bad? if someone say they dont want to date a fat girl then people attack them saying they should stop to be so shallow, if they dont want to date someone because they dont have a lot of money they are called a gold digger, if they dont want to date someone because of height they are called shallow, if they dont want to date white/black/asian people they call them racist.

why? cant people have dating preferences without others attacking them???
    No, don't let social marxists bully you for liking certain traits and visuals.

They absolutely would not date a fat greasy, hairy man as they are a lesbian, so don't let them pressure you into finding someone attractive that you simply don't.

Deleted
    I'm surprised this is still going - preferences are preferences and nothing more /THREAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever notice how every fat, ugly landwhale on social media thinks she deserves a 6'4 super model multimillionaire who will take care of her lazy ass along with her 4 kids while worshipping her "curvaciousness"?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Ever notice how every fat, ugly landwhale on social media thinks she deserves a 6'4 super model multimillionaire who will take care of her lazy ass along with her 4 kids while worshipping her "curvaciousness"?
    Sounds like an American thing.

Deleted
    No they are not. What's wrong with me having had my preferences. Am I hurting black women, asians, basically any other non Eastern European woman that I don't want to date? I also dislike short and fat women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GSN View Post
    Sounds like an American thing.
    No shit, where do you think most of the fat fucks are? One of the reasons I vacation abroad.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I don't think this is necessarily something egregious; again, wording is crucial.

"Older, stocky guy looking for a younger Asian twink for some fun" versus "Looking for skinny Asian guys only, blacks and latinos need not apply".
    Why do you care about what I include in my dating ads?

Just hypothetically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Why do you care about what I include in my dating ads?

Just hypothetically.
    TBF whenever I see "Older, stocky guy looking for a younger twink for some fun" I immediately cringe and want to distance myself from said creep asap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    TBF whenever I see "Older, stocky guy looking for a younger twink for some fun" I immediately cringe and want to distance myself from said creep asap
    Assuming we're talking about online dating here, where you can just click a profile away I don't see the big deal in caring about preferences. I mean, if you don't fit into their list of preferences/demands, then their loss. Right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Assuming we're talking about online dating here, where you can just click a profile away I don't see the big deal in caring about preferences. I mean, if you don't fit into their list of preferences/demands, then their loss. Right?
    I don't particularly care but said preference is usually associated with the stereotypical old man creeping on teenagers /shrug one of many online dating tropes

Deleted
    To make a point, about me personally. I think some preferences are willing and some unwilling, by which I mean you can find someone totally unattractive or unpreferential and you can choose to only look for (or to disclude) specific things in people, I personally wouldn't consider a long term relationship with someone who can't hold a job and will probably not go on dates with people if they are unemployed. Ofcourse since I opt in or out of this trait, I can be flexible but that's my thinking.

So, in general I don't think preferences are bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    No shit, where do you think most of the fat fucks are? One of the reasons I vacation abroad.
    We have a lot of lards in Europe too these days, but they usually keep to themselves and aren't out in public very often.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You can have whatever dating preferences you like, you can also get criticism if you go around telling people what they are.
    You can be criticized for just about anything. That doesn't make the criticism valid. There's nothing wrong with saying that you're not attracted to larger girls, but if you do it crudely, you're basically just asking for drama. But I think the distinction in this case is that some people accept "fat" only as an insult when it's often just a descriptive term. If you're fat, you're fat. It's just a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't particularly care but said preference is usually associated with the stereotypical old man creeping on teenagers /shrug one of many online dating tropes
    18 and 19 are also teenagers, FYI. Not sure why people get so bent out of shape over age gaps. If they're of the legal age to consent, nothing else is relevant. The legal age is the perfect age. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Having preferences in life isn't bad, it is human, the same goes for dating. It is rather common to have certain preferences just like certain other preferences are actually bad.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..