Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    It's weird to see Daelin with a hammer considering he had a unique model in WC3 which specifically used a sword...

Although, most (all?) of the original WC3/WoW devs are gone by now so you can't necessarily fault them for minor continuity errors.
    Because you pay 15$ a month and 50$ every two years for continuity errors.

No, I can fault them for not knowing the game they are working on. I could care less if they are the original development team or not, if they give a shit about their paycheck or the game they'd know more about it than the fans.

It's their job. It's literally the only thing you and I or anyone pays them to do: Deliver a quality product for the money we throw at them.

Giving Blizzard the benefit of the doubt over literally anything at this point, especially when its a product and not a service, is exactly why a game and a development team this low effort can stay in the "best mmo" category for a decade. Learn how2consume.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Because you pay 15$ a month and 50$ every two years for continuity errors.

No, I can fault them for not knowing the game they are working on. I could care less if they are the original development team or not, if they give a shit about their paycheck or the game they'd know more about it than the fans.

It's their job. It's literally the only thing you and I or anyone pays them to do: Deliver a quality product for the money we throw at them.

Giving Blizzard the benefit of the doubt over literally anything at this point, especially when its a product and not a service, is exactly why a game and a development team this low effort can stay in the "best mmo" category for a decade. Learn how2consume.
    I wouldn't say Blizzard and WoW okay last two expansions money wise. Legion didn't bring back as many subs as was expected.

There big reason why they announced classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the memorial to the hopes and dreams of Zandalari Paladin players.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, Arthas wouldn't be honoured in Kul'tiras, nor Uther. Most likely Daelin.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I don't think they'd use the old models for statues when they could use the new models. It looks so out of place. Hopefully they will swap it with a new model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I don't think they'd use the old models for statues when they could use the new models. It looks so out of place. Hopefully they will swap it with a new model.
    Still alpha though, most likely a PH.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Still alpha though, most likely a PH.
    Yeah for sure, they wouldn't pass up a chance to use that new dank overcoat model on a statue.

Deleted
    Placeholders, those statues are old models.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is not Arthas. Read the lore. Kul tiras and Daelin were fully aware of the plague. Daelin tried to save survivors in the ravaged lands of Lordaeron. That's how he discovered Jaina's journey to Theramore.

This is alpha, and that's called a placeholder. Else we'd have Ogre statues all over Mogu ruins, as someone else stated before.
    Stop taking things for granted, sheesh.

They're so isolated, Jaina probably told them how Arthas was a good guy who died trying to save the world

Could be someone who belongs to the other ruling family of Kul'tiras or it's Jaina's non-canon brother being made canon.

Paladin Placeholder was an awesome paladin from the high seas.

Both are old assets. Given the very unfinished nature of the city, it seems likely they're placeholders

It's a placeholder.

If you will notice, there's a lot of out of place stuff. Like giant Night Elf statues, Gilnaen flags at the castle, ect.

As it turns out, Kul Tiras shipped (pun intended) Jaina and Arthas hard and have no idea what you're talking about when you mention 'Lich King'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    As it turns out, Kul Tiras shipped (pun intended) Jaina and Arthas hard and have no idea what you're talking about when you mention 'Lich King'.
    LOL imagine Jaina's mom resurrecting Arthas with drustwar magic to set Jaina on right path.

Well mom wants grandkids and Jaina's not getting any younger.

But Paladin Placeholder would still be an awesome paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I mean this place was isolated since end of W3. They probably never knew about Lich King thing after all and believe Lordaeron was destroyed by orcs.
    That's not true; they've defeated the orcs together in the Second War and Daelin knew very well what happened in Lordaeron, which is why he set out to find Jaina in the first place.

I believe the fountain statue is Uther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    That's not true; they've defeated the orcs together in the Second War and Daelin knew very well what happened in Lordaeron, which is why he set out to find Jaina in the first place.

I believe the fountain statue is Uther.
    Oh no. This coward and walking failure of paladin doesn't deserves another tomb/statue.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Oh no. This coward and walking failure of paladin doesn't deserves another tomb/statue.
    How was Uther a coward? He was defending Lordaeron untill his very death. Saying he is a failure is too much to say too seeing as so many major character featured in Warcraft 3 failed against Arthas themselves, including Illidan, Sylvanas, Kael'thas, numerous dreadlords and more.

It would have been worse if they wrote him like Tyrion, who calls forth a prayer whenever he fails in battle and gets a magical advantage; imagine if Uther called forth a prayer and slew Arthas right there and then in Warcraft 3.