Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I can give you beautiful and elegant as those are pretty subjective. But wise ? Hell no. She is dumber than brick. Which again, may be part of her appeal.
    Gotta agree wth this, I just want her dead at this point so we can get a good night elf leader. I want the night elfs to be a good race but other then a handful of them there weak stupid hippies.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I can give you beautiful and elegant as those are pretty subjective. But wise ? Hell no. She is dumber than brick. Which again, may be part of her appeal.
    In the face of betrayal most of us become unwise bricks. It's why we love Tyrande all the more as a character because she's easily relatable as a priestess compared to most other faction leaders. It's divine to forgive but even the Highpriestess of Elune can struggle with it like the rest of us mortals.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    who knows dude. why should we like any character in this game besides maybe khadgar and magni at this point.
    Didn't used to think so, but Greymane is kind of a badass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    In the face of betrayal most of us become unwise bricks. It's why we love Tyrande all the more as a character because she's easily relatable as a priestess compared to most other faction leaders. It's divine to forgive but even the Highpriestess of Elune can struggle with it like the rest of us mortals.
    She’s not relatable at all as she’s always being a head strong moron. It’s pretty much the only state she has.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    She’s not relatable at all as she’s always being a head strong moron. It’s pretty much the only state she has.
    You concede there's more to her than how you make her out to be. So why join her in said state you paint her in? Surely it's possible you missed some nuance or a point somewhere as to why she acts the way she does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    Didn't used to think so, but Greymane is kind of a badass.
    Most of them are but it's easy and quick to slander anything these days despite providing little to no proof as you do it. Like you expect people to bandwagon any baseless negative sentiment because it's negative and setting the world on fire is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    She's a goddess. Beautiful, elegant, wise. Haters gonna hate. Maybe if she had a different voice ~
    You sound like a thirsty fanboy who's thinking with his dick instead of his brain. Wise?

lmaoooooooooo

Exactly, she does what she feels is right at the moment, no matter what anyone else says. She gave the finger to her husband not long after waking him for instance. She has very consistently been like this, its great. Remember, the original idea for the night elf women was pretty much that they were savage forest dwelling amazons. Its why Grom outright admired them. Not wise old sages of the forest: that was the men. She is the height of this embodiment: she's a savage amazon with a bow beseeching her goddess of war to smite anything that gets in her way.

While her wise forest husband sits back and goes "Slow the eff down". Its why she got caught so flat footed at the start of the Legion invasion. The beginning of the Night Elf campaign is her being somewhat helpless in the face of the Legion threat and being forced to give ground. Until she frees Malfurion.

I mostly do not care for people who act like she's some tactful mastermind, never has she been this. We've ample examples of her being impulsive, none really of her being tactful.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2018-02-23 at 10:43 PM.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

You seem to be doing the exactly what you are accusing her of, which is rather funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never liked her as she is so impulsive.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Exactly, she does what she feels is right at the moment, no matter what anyone else says. She gave the finger to her husband not long after waking him for instance. She has very consistently been like this, its great. Remember, the original idea for the night elf women was pretty much that they were savage forest dwelling amazons. Its why Grom outright admired them. Not wise old sages of the forest: that was the men. She is the height of this embodiment: she's a savage amazon with a bow beseeching her goddess of war to smite anything that gets in her way. Its why she got caught so flat footed at the start of the Legion invasion.

While her wise forest husband sits back and goes "Slow the eff down". The beginning of the Night Elf campaign is her being somewhat helpless in the face of the Legion threat and being forced to give ground. Until she frees Malfurion.

I mostly do not care for people who act like she's some tactful mastermind, never has she been this. We've ample examples of her being impulsive, none really of her being tactful.
    Isn't that what we all do? How else do things get done? Every day is a chance at change. Same is true with every moment and breath you take. Some figure shit out on the fly while others meditate over just getting out of bed. We need all types to be stronger as a whole.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-02-23 at 10:48 PM.

It's up to you what character to like. That's all.

Isn't that what we all do? How else do things get done? Some figure shit out on the fly while others meditate over just getting out of bed. We need all types to be strong as a whole.
    Exactly. Tyrande is much better in the role of Champion of her people more than anything else. She is not a politician. She's a warrior. She is more a Grom than a Velen. And thats the sorta stuff both the Alliance and the Night Elves need. I want her going to war against the Forsaken with Genn commenting on how much of a one woman army she is and wondering why she's just been sitting back in Darnassus.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

That's a really good question. She's honestly a terrible character and has caused more problems than basically every other Alliance faction leader combined.

I feel like I'm supposed to dislike her. And if so, it's working very well.

7+ Year Old Account
    You concede there's more to her than how you make her out to be. So why join her in said state you paint her in? Surely it's possible you missed some nuance or a point somewhere as to why she acts the way she does.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of them are but it's easy and quick to slander anything these days despite providing little to no proof as you do it. Like you expect people to bandwagon any baseless negative sentiment because it's negative and setting the world on fire is fun.
    Is there more to her? From her being a hot headed moron in Warcraft 3 to her being a hot headed moron in legion I can’t say I really see any thing else to her then being a hot head who charges into things.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    They ruined Tyrande sometime between Wrath & Cataclysm. And they way they re-introduced Malfurion was just horseshit.
    Yes this... But for me, they've also ruined many other characters in Cata, like Sylvanas too.

I mean, I dunno... I have kind of a Feeling that there are just too many characters right now and Blizzard simply does not know how to give them enough character Development except for a few, like Khadgar and Magni or Yrel in WoD.

Well as every Sylvanas thread ever comes down to: Tits.

I mean we established that in page one already, so.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    You seem to be doing the exactly what you are accusing her of, which is rather funny.
    Not at all and it’s not an accusation it’s a fact from pretty much every time she’s done any thing.

Warcraft 3 she kills the wardens to free illidan then goes along with illidans exile even though he pretty much saved them.
    Mop she try’s to rush into battle and is only stopped by varian.
    Legion she rushed after malf with no real plan.

There are proabbly more examples I’m not remembering but toppy seems to do a better job at explaing it so I’ll leave it to them.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is there more to her? From her being a hot headed moron in Warcraft 3 to her being a hot headed moron in legion I can’t say I really see any thing else to her then being a hot head who charges into things.
    She's the leader of her people and not afraid to lead the charge as a leader should? You don't find it interesting to see a female elf acting like an orc on the battlefield and as a spiritual link to higher powers for her people at home? How those qualities (doe eyed priestess and fearsome leader) can embody the same character?

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    You sound like a thirsty fanboy who's thinking with his dick instead of his brain. Wise?

lmaoooooooooo
    The character of your response is the only thing that seems to lack brain. You don't know me, and for the record I am in a relationship. Drawings or pixels don't arouse me in any possible way anyway. I also don't even play a night elf, so I couldn't claim being a fanboy of her or Night Elves in general. I'm a " thirsty fanboy " for mages to be honest.

With that said, that's my opinion. Feel free to disagree, but learn manners, it's never too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    The character of your response is the only thing that seems to lack brain. You don't know me, and for the record I am in a relationship. Drawings or pixels don't arouse me in any possible way anyway. I also don't even play a night elf, so I couldn't claim being a fanboy of her or Night Elves in general. I'm a " thirsty fanboy " for mages to be honest.

With that said, that's my opinion. Feel free to disagree, but learn manners, it's never too late.
    You used Tyrande's appearance as a defense. You can say whatever you want, but your fate is already sealed.