Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Starling View Post
    The Horde, so maybe that dooms them to being the new drogbar. However, with the Alliance invading Zandalar through Vol'dun, there's an opportunity for them to take another path. It's not hard to imagine vulpera hating sethrak so much that, from their perspective, the only good snake is a dead snake.
    Wait so it was already known dam that really saddens me for real if they throw them into the drognar pit

Mark my words either Vulpera won't become an allied race because they couldn't make an Alliance allied race at the last minute or the Alliance will end up with some quickly thrown together shit like void elves.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    If we're currently sticking with races present on Kul Tiras and Zandalar, I'd still consider Sethrak as a possibility, simply because their NPC model quality is rather good in regards to animations and details. Still, that's more of a hope on my part than a confident prediction.
    I'd shit myself if Sethrak became a playable race! look at that! they look freaking amazing!

Every allied race so far seems to be a reskin/variant of an existing playable race. Even Vulpera are basically just goblins with a different skin and facial features.

Because of that, we can narrow it down some. Sethrak, Tortollans, etc., are likely out of the question. But Blizz still hasn't shown variants for Worgen, Gnomes, or Pandaren yet. I can't for the life of me think of what a counterpart for Worgen would be (Saberon maybe? But that'd be a complete hat-pull in the Void Elf vein), but for Gnomes they could do mecha-gnomes, and Pandaren could very easily be reskinned into Furbolg, who are already Alliance-favored and who, let's face it, are desperately in need of a new model. Either one could be plausible as a new Alliance allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Mark my words either Vulpera won't become an allied race because they couldn't make an Alliance allied race at the last minute or the Alliance will end up with some quickly thrown together shit like void elves.
    If the race is as good looking as the Void elfs im cool with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    I'd shit myself if Sethrak became a playable race! look at that! they look freaking amazing!
    Same, they have the best animations i have seen in game.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Hearing that something upcoming involving the lichking/bolvar and the red dragonflight before bfa. Might have factions choosing a side . Unsure if its an allied race is involved. Then again they might be trying to surprise players with something. Accolonn had posted a video about it that he datamined but blizzard found out and had it removed. But what could the red dragonflight and lichking factions both offer as allied races? Also not sure if its similar to pandaren were you pick a side or if horde gets one while alliance gets another.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    If the race is as good looking as the Void elfs im cool with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Same, they have the best animations i have seen in game.
    Void elves and Light forged don't look half a good as the nightborne tho. If they also had the hairstyles of normal blood elves as options I think they would be better and might actually roll one, not interested in having a big tentacle dick hanging off the back of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Void elves and Light forged don't look half a good as the nightborne tho. If they also had the hairstyles of normal blood elves as options I think they would be better and might actually roll one, not interested in having a big tentacle dick hanging off the back of my head.
    /Shrug
    Personal taste.

I found the Nightborne to be, lackluster with the only saving grace being the lore and the Heritage armor.

Im currently only interested in Dark Iron and Void elf.With the rest being, uninteresting sometimes in lore while others in aesthetics.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Starling View Post
    The Horde, so maybe that dooms them to being the new drogbar. However, with the Alliance invading Zandalar through Vol'dun, there's an opportunity for them to take another path. It's not hard to imagine vulpera hating sethrak so much that, from their perspective, the only good snake is a dead snake.
    More wishful thinking then facts. They'll never join the Alliance. Look at them, they look too damn sinister to be Alliance allies. Plus, why would the Alliance help a race that enslaves others, especially a race like the Vulpera?

Quote Originally Posted by The BrewCity Monk View Post
    More wishful thinking then facts. They'll never join the Alliance. Look at them, they look too damn sinister to be Alliance allies. Plus, why would the Alliance help a race that enslaves others, especially a race like the Vulpera?
    Enemy of my enemy, plus Vulpera are supposed to be savage and violent, it wouldn't surprise me if they get off on the wrong foot with the Alliance by attacking them under the Horde's request.

Not to mention if we did get them, they'd be from the friendly faction (maybe after they take control and cause reform ala the Nightborne) who would likely be more "pure" in worshipping the snake Loa and not practice slavery or expansionism

If Blizzard wants to give them an "in", they'll get an in, as much as I enjoy playing a Void Elf, their shoddy lore is proof of that.
    Last edited by Veluren; 2018-02-24 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Enemy of my enemy, plus Vulpera are supposed to be savage and violent, it wouldn't surprise me if they get off on the wrong foot with the Alliance by attacking them under the Horde's request.

Not to mention if we did get them, they'd be from the friendly faction (maybe after they take control and cause reform ala the Nightborne) who would likely be more "pure" in worshipping the snake Loa and not practice slavery or expansionism

If Blizzard wants to give them an "in", they'll get an in, as much as I enjoy playing a Void Elf, their shoddy lore is proof of that.
    Dude, just accept the Saberons. They have a higher chance then Sethrak. Plus who's going to be Alliance's ally in Draenor?

Dude, just accept the Saberons. They have a higher chance then Sethrak. Plus who's going to be Alliance's ally in Draenor?
    high Arrakoa..

I know that they won't be alied races but let me dream.
    Mage Tower Final Result:

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Vrykul would be prepared, but if Void Elves are any indication, likely some lazy half-baked asspull at the last possible minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Why would anyone really think Horde would get more Orcs, and Alliance wouldn't get new Humans? Kultirans have a dope ass heritage armor set, too.

I dunno, I'm sick of furry races, give the scalies something. Saurok is an acceptable second but they're even less likely since they're genetically coded to be violent, unless they pull an entire clan of dragonmen out their asses.

And we don't -have- to get an allied race out of Draenor just because we're getting one race from it, we'll probably get Kul'tiran humans to compliment them, then Vulpera/whatever third
    Last edited by Veluren; 2018-02-24 at 05:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    high Arrakoa..

I know that they won't be alied races but let me dream.
    I prefer the corrupted ones, mostly cause i feel in love with them in BC, but yes... I do hope the Arakokkra get the Allied Race treatment (unlikely), regardless of what type of Arakokra is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    I dunno, I'm sick of furry races, give the scalies something. Saurok is an acceptable second but they're even less likely since they're genetically coded to be violent, unless they pull an entire clan of dragonmen out their asses.
    Not really hard to solve, they just need to pull ANY excuse that would override this violent genitic code (The Lightforged have infused them with the core of light blessed creatures and now they are free! etc etc etc).

With the burning of Teldrassil, these guys will be displaced refugees. With no forest to watch over, maybe they'll join the fight for the Alliance!

If its lazyass Blizzard it will be something like : you have draenei, yellow draenei and NOW you get slightly less purple DRAENOR DRAENEI !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anathama View Post
    With the burning of Teldrassil, these guys will be displaced refugees. With no forest to watch over, maybe they'll join the fight for the Alliance!

Blizzard pointed out that for the creation of Allied race, the counted anything with 2 legs as a possible option, so this guys do not fall in that category. (though this do not mean we can't have NPC that help the Alliance)

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    If its lazyass Blizzard it will be something like : you have draenei, yellow draenei and NOW you get slightly less purple DRAENOR DRAENEI !

If that gets us Yrel back, fine. I wanted that story and it (and a lot of things) got pushes aside in WoD.