Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder what the Alliance gets though
    I would have thought the alliance get the fox people and the horde get the snake people :S

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Alliance is getting 3 Allied races in one.

- Thin Kul'Trians
    - Average Kul'Trians
    - Bulky Kul'Trians

I will not be surprised if each one of them have a slight racial variance too.
    Said... who?

As far as we know, we're only getting "Kul'tiran" Which, I THINK that means just the large models. We haven't seen thin females yet because I think the thin models are just going to be NPC models to dabble around the cities and dungeons. Again, this is just speculation, and I could be completely wrong.

finally some fluffy boys on alliance, cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Said... who?

As far as we know, we're only getting "Kul'tiran" Which, I THINK that means just the large models. We haven't seen thin females yet because I think the thin models are just going to be NPC models to dabble around the cities and dungeons. Again, this is just speculation, and I could be completely wrong.
    I could be wrong of course but it would make sense and make that choice more unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    brb reserving a name.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Honestly, the likelihood of Vulpera being playable is very high.
    And yet, it's not confirmed. That's kind of my entire point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

I need to have my vulpera now!!!
    I would legit feel sickened if my precious Horde gets that yiff race. They better be going to the Alliance so I can have the pleasure of slaying those furbois in the arena.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I would legit feel sickened if my precious Horde gets that yiff race. They better be going to the Alliance so I can have the pleasure of slaying those furbois in the arena.
    I want to see Vulpera become playable so I can see people like tou throw temper tantrums on the forums <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I want to see Vulpera become playable so I can see people like tou throw temper tantrums on the forums <3

I wouldn't care any where near enough to start rage threads over it, but I would endlessly berate any one that rolled one in game for my amusement.

Only way an allied race would cause me to make a rage thread over is if they ever give Alliance Orcs.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

I wouldn't care any where near enough to start rage threads over it, but I would endlessly berate any one that rolled one in game for my amusement.
    So you're not going to throw a temper tantrum, you're just going to be an asshole? Got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    So you're not going to throw a temper tantrum, you're just going to be an asshole? Got it.
    Which is still better than being a Vulpera player

7+ Year Old Account
    the precious horde is already poisoned with elves

the fox people make more sense and combine more with the horde than those filthy elves

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one word for you. Tauren. You guys have the orginal furry race.

Which is still better than being a Vulpera player
    Assuming they become playable, I'll definitely roll one, maybe on Wyrmrest Accord (the only sever with decent Horde RP). Play a vulpera rogue as some sort of assassin or a part of some sort of black market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    I have one word for you. Tauren. You guys have the orginal furry race.
    Are you honestly comparing a big beefy bull race with a little anime MLP rip-off race? COME ON BRUH!

All the furries flocked to Alliance Worgen and I'd like to keep them over there. If Vulpera became a Horde race, all those worthless furry yiffbois will race change over to us and would probably tip the PvP scales causing the Horde to be the loser faction in the arms race.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Assuming they become playable, I'll definitely roll one, maybe on Wyrmrest Accord (the only sever with decent Horde RP). Play a vulpera rogue as some sort of assassin or a part of some sort of black market.
    Gross
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-02-23 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    And yet, it's not confirmed. That's kind of my entire point.
    It's all in the complex facial geometry and lovingly rendered ear/tail physics. Their entire head has been remodeled, their textures have been sharpened and their range/frequency of expression in every animation is on par with or greater than the female Pandaren's.

You're correct that they aren't confirmed, but if they aren't slated for playability someone's getting fired for wasting company resources.

10+ Year Old Account
    45% of the thread is praising the model work.
    45% of the thread is furry bashing.
    The last 10% are furries who pray for the playable switch to be flipped.

I am in that 10%. And I plan on being super furry trash to troll the haters :3

probably not but I will work my ass off to get their reqs done ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    It's possible they weren't planned as an allied race previously, and only due to MAJOR fan appreciation did they decide they should be one.
    This is almost certainly the case. Their initial ingame conception had painted-on eyes and blocky facial geometry with few moving parts. This is how all non-playable races are handled. They've since received a ton of work that brings their model quality and range of movement in line with the other playable races and it's still ongoing.

Anyone who thinks they aren't coming is either trolling or hasn't taken the time to look at them. Will they/won't they isn't a discussion worth having anymore.

I'm sure it's nothing, they give this amount of customization options to all NPC races.

Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    Am I the only one who genuinely doesn't care about these dumb foxes? Everyone is either creaming their pants over them or is planning to go on vulpera genocide. I don't want to play one, but it's not the end of the world if it's an option.
    You're just having the mature reaction to them I'd say. You're not into them yourself, but you're not against the people that are into the race for whatever reason.

Everyone's got races and things they dislike or won't touch in this game, doesn't mean people have to screech their heads off and pretend that Blizzard's threatening to slaughter their firstborn child whenever a new feature that might not resonate well with everyone is announced...

I must admit though, it's hilarious when players having Draenei characters, try to paint Vulpera out to be "unacceptable" and "catering to Furries"...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Amen.

I also think the line at the bottom of my signature field is highly accurate.

Saying they appeal to Furries? Fair enough, but if you're a Furry, you'd know that Yiff is NOT a base part of the fandom, hence there being a separate term. I'm willing to wager that tons and tons upon non-Furries, want Vulpera as well. I'm one of them.

Anyone seeing anything remotely sexual in the Vulpera and thus thinking they're an abomination, are just closet Yiffs. I bet a ton of those people already slutmog female Draenei every chance they get.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-02-23 at 11:38 PM.

Are you honestly comparing a big beefy bull race with a little anime MLP rip-off race? COME ON BRUH!
    How exactly can you not compare them, again? One is an anthropomorphic cow race. The other is an anthropomorphic fox race. So, yes, you can compare them to each other. The Vulpera aren't even over cutified like you claim they are. I'd be more inclined to agree that they're specifically being made to cater to the furry crowd if they were more like your typical foxfolk race in any other setting (ie Kitsune in Dungeons and Dragons, or human-sized foxfolk with perfect anatomy) but...they seem to have made them more like a proper beast race rather than a hyper sexualized mightaswellbehuman race.

Besides. Beastfolk tend to be a staple in a lot of fantasy settings. So what's the big damn deal.