Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Are the remaining allied races only going to be available on bfa launch? If i want to main a zandalari on the next expac am going to be behind whatever time it takes from 20- 110 ?
    save your boost or buy another one lol
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    I am probably one of the few who prefer Kul Tiras, Ive watched the streams through zones a bit and while the troll architecure and the lush jungle do look fantastic I prefer the naval look of Boralis and its tie to the sea- I jus love the harbor feel to it and the setting is superb with the snoey mountains around. the tiragarde sound looks like it will be one of my favorite zones aestethically

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell are Tuskarr in Zandalar. They can't leave icy environments or else they die

So Horde's hub was carefully made and now they are rushing on the Alliance hub?

Looking at how many of the 'fat' Kul Tiran human models they are using, I'm now fully convinced that they are going to be the counterparts to the Draenor orcs.

Looks cool

Well, fraction's capitals are different this time.But Zuldazar still looks more epic.

How's the performance in new locations compared to suramar?