Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

This is the president’s highest job approval rating since mid-June of last year. President Obama earned 45% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency.

Obama was at a 45% rating during the same month of his presidency.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_feb23
    Outlier polls are a thing.

Feel free to educate yourself on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The sad thing is, that they didn't permaban those posters. Couple weeks off and he's back making more threats.
    It is a bit odd because even @kidkilla got permabanned because of the crap he posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    It is a bit odd because even @kidkilla got permabanned because of the crap he posted.
    Supertony, now TheInquisition, threatened death on someone and only got like a 2 week ban for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Supertony, now TheInquisition, threatened death on someone and only got like a 2 week ban for it.
    Oh is that why I haven't seen him recently? But yeah kind of stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    But that page says that ONLY Rasmussen is tracking Trumps approval now! They even say that Gallup has "quit the field", and then ask for money. It's weird, 'cause Gallup still has a poll up that was updated on the 20th and shows Trump at ~37% approval and ~59% disapproval. So SOMEONE must be lying....
    Gallup stopped doing daily polls and now do weekly polls of Trump's approval.

I wouldn't put all my hopes of Trump in a Rasmussan polling basket. You can't take any of these polls as being that accurate. They track "likely" voters. So anyone who didn't vote in 2016 is automatically dismissed. You likely also had to have voted in 2014. Gallup does similar adjustments in their polls, so when people wonder why Trump is still in the high 30's or 40's it's because so many people just don't bother to vote and their opinion is often dismissed. The true test of Trump's approval will come in November. If Trump and the GOP were really winning half the population or more we wouldn't see so many retiring/quitting Republican congressmen, but that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Gallup stopped doing daily polls and now do weekly polls of Trump's approval.

I wouldn't put all my hopes of Trump in a Rasmussan polling basket. You can't take any of these polls as being that accurate. They track "likely" voters. So anyone who didn't vote in 2016 is automatically dismissed. You likely also had to have voted in 2014. Gallup does similar adjustments in their polls, so when people wonder why Trump is still in the high 30's or 40's it's because so many people just don't bother to vote and their opinion is often dismissed. The true test of Trump's approval will come in November. If Trump and the GOP were really winning half the population or more we wouldn't see so many retiring/quitting Republican congressmen, but that's just my opinion.
    Not to mention the recent number of special elections, some in deep red territories, where Democrats won seats.

I think that White House listening session made him look good. I think he did a good job there to be honest, even if I think his suggestion to arm teachers is retarded.

OP - not good to lead with a false title (poll aggregation):

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, it's always great when people see you have to be reminded to tell people in a listening session that you're listening.
    Well he clearly is lacking in the interpersonal skill department but I'd rather have him act presidential and like he gives a shit versus his usual behavior.

He's talking about a specific poll.
    A specific poll has nothing to do with Trump's approval.

What we do know is that Trump has a solid base of around 40%, which 'coincidentally' corresponds to recent statistics that 40% of Americans also believe that humans were plonked on the newly created Earth 6000 years ago.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Oh is that why I haven't seen him recently? But yeah kind of stupid.
    Yep, changed his name thinking he could get away from the stigma of threatening peoples' lives, but the internet never forgets.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I don't really buy into... anything political, when it comes to ratings.. From what this says, Rasmussen shows him with the highest rating by a long shot, which seems to be an outlier

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

So wait polls are good now? I thought the Trumpkins thought all polls were bad and only "stoopid liberulz" used polls. I should really check into this.

Read the info...

Oh I see what is going on here. This poll is in favor of ole Donnie Dump so it means it is good. I keep forgetting the one rule "If goes with Conservatives it is good, if it goes against Conservatives it is bad."

It kinda does have something to do with his approval
    Not sure what a random number has to do with a real value ?

Answer - nothing at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    So wait polls are good now?
    As long as you don't look at individual polls - which are pretty much just random noise.

Poll aggregation even got 2016 spot on... so yeah - polls (plural) are useful.

15+ Year Old Account
    "50% approval? Must be Ramussen"

Thought that before I even opened the thread.

Fucking nailed it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

As long as you don't look at individual polls - which are pretty much just random noise.

Poll aggregation even got 2016 spot on... so yeah - polls (plural) are useful.
    I believe there some mistranslation with you over my post. I was making a joke at the OP and the Trumpkins who believe this poll even though ever since the 2016 election they have done nothing but say how polls are all bogus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey look at that, he found an outlier and is acting like it is the only poll.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The Rasmussen
    Let me stop you right there lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think that White House listening session made him look good. I think he did a good job there to be honest, even if I think his suggestion to arm teachers is retarded.
    Must be nice to be a Republican president. You can pull as much repugnant shit as you want, then just turn up to 1 session and act like a civil person for a change and all of a sudden you seem 'presidential'.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    The one where he had "I hear you" written on his notes for everyone to see?

Jesus, the bar for success has been set fucking low in the US at the moment. Anywhere else that event would've been a scandal he would've spent a year trying to shake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.