Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I would be down for a bō staff or a Katana spec. Unrealistic but dream weapon would be a kusarigama, it would be awesome if they could utulize both the sickle and the weight along with the chain. I would imagine it would use the combo builders with the weight and the sickle for finishers.

Rogue with a 2H would be amazing, but it should be locked to Polearms / Poleaxe / Spears / Staves.

Unfortunately it will never happen, if it does it would be like 3 expacs from now.

Deleted
    Reminds of the old Japanese ninja movies. Too costly for Blizzard, they are becoming too greedy.

Thunderfury is close enough to a 2 hander for me, it's larger then a lot of 2 handers in game anyways

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    I don't mean to change a spec gameplay wise but to change the weapon it uses, it will add some visual variety.
    don't get your hopes up but rogue iconic weapon are daggers so i don't think there will be a two hand spec you can use one handed weapons in conjunction with daggers. though assassination is limited to using daggers. in vanilla rogue had many weapon choices to choose from with playing the given spec of your choosing. all that has been limited to the spell book and your choice for weapon at lower levels so all this in mind i guess you could choose to have a custom geared duel.

the artifact is 110 any 100 weapons and below could be used.

- - - Updated - - -

using a twohander mainhand and a dagger offhand i like this idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I would kill for a Ranged Rogue specc. I don't see why not, either a gunslinger specc (revamp outlaw) or maybe a "throw-knife or shuriken" specc of some kind.

After all, Hunter got a Melee specc, why can't Rogue get a ranged one?
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

2handed spec, poisons and vials...Just play witcher 3. It only misses stealth and things like Sap, but it's a fair trade. You aren't a stealthy ninja with something coffin-sized on your back
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not interesting to me and I don't think it really works with the class fantasy.

I'd rather see a fully ranged spec (pistols, bow, or shurikens even) if they were going to try new things with the class. I feel like something like that would be more in line with the rogue archetype used in WoW.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Only if it was 2 hands on a bow.......
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

The only weapon I possibly ever see them adding to the rogue arsenal is the warglaives, simply to make loot drops on ML less bloated, especially if you don't have DH's in the group. I don't see why they'd make us start encroaching on plate dps / tank weapons when we already have a (basically) unique to us weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji View Post
    Thunderfury is close enough to a 2 hander for me, it's larger then a lot of 2 handers in game anyways
    They look awesome on my gnome lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally feel that rogues need an overhaul. More emphasis on poisons and venoms, daggers traps and tools. Rogues are supposed to be assassins. They don't feel like that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    No, but I would kill for a Ranged Rogue specc. I don't see why not, either a gunslinger specc (revamp outlaw) or maybe a "throw-knife or shuriken" specc of some kind.

After all, Hunter got a Melee specc, why can't Rogue get a ranged one?
    gtfo... the revamped spec should be sub as its been arguably the worst rogue spec over the entire game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maquegyver View Post
    gtfo... the revamped spec should be sub as its been arguably the worst rogue spec over the entire game.
    I agree, that over the years I would love to see Sub changed. But I think they ruined Combat completely when they made it Outlaw, so they might as well just change it now, as it's completely unplayable atm.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Back in the previous expansions people wanted to Mutilate with other weapons than daggers.

I personally see no reason why not?
    (the only problem would probably be balancing issues, because two sword/daggers would be probably superior to one 2-handed weapon... And rogues would become huntards, who are going to steal every weapon from the raid)
    Ugh don't remind me for one brief bit of testing they allowed that before saying "nope, because we're blizz and we have our heads up our asses"...hell just being able to mog daggers into 1h swords would be enough if they don't want us rolling on them from the what, 1-2 other classes that might give them more than a passing glance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    2 handed katana with special melee animations? sure

any 2 hander? no

ohhh.. shit. i want

You mean I could finally equip my Rag legendary!? hell yea im down for this.

Honestly yea!

In skyrim and similar RPG i love the pure brutality and savagery of using a 2handed from stealth.

Its just a really nasty way to play a stealth character, sneaking around and then impaling an enemy with a giant spear without any finesse or grace xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I'm getting Dark Age of Camelot flashbacks.
    But sadly, Shadowblades were the worst stealthers.
    2h Perf/CD then into the side axe chain? Was amazing! Not to mention the abundance of poisons that got stacked.