Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wow, the hunched sketchy guy with "Dark" in his moniker that runs as a direct foil to the primary leaders that was already outed at Blizzcon and also 4 expansions ago is a bad guy.

As stated, you're better off being concerned about whether they "fridge" Rastakhan.

Zul is a jackass, he was never horde.

Him and his little friends are troll supremacists and see everyone else as beneath them, he was never going to accept the horde, maybe the darkspear but not the rest. That aside we've known him to be a jackass since back in Pandaria, hell they resurrected the thunder king and invaded pandaria.

From what we've seen in the alpha and knew from the datamining was Zul was always going to be an enemy of us and Rastakhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    As stated, you're better off being concerned about whether they "fridge" Rastakhan.
    Yeah, that's what worries me. Whenever there's a daughter or son involved the parent is always going to die....

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I want to see him yell: "Don't maraad me bro !".

It would be shame if he died just to fuel development for other character.
    I'd rather see him as an ending boss of another Troll raid, we didn't have one is a really long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'd rather see him as an ending boss of another Troll raid, we didn't have one is a really long time.
    But rastakhan is on our side isn't he ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Yeah, that's what worries me. Whenever there's a daughter or son involved the parent is always going to die....
    I REALLY hope they let him live. His daughter can still act as the "faction leader" and go out and do things. Just say Rastakhan refuses to leave Zuldazar and makes her the official ambassador / Horde envoy. That way Rastakhan can be safe, still act like he's above everyone else, and Blizzard gets to flaunt their powerful female character.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? You mean Zul is the bad guy? UNTHINKABLE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    Horde will lose another cool character...again...
    Might be hard to process this idea, since you don't take steps make and view the full narrative of this lore, but just because Zul is a troll, doesn't automatically make him an allie to the horde.
    We gain king rastakhan, the ruler of all trolls on azeroth, so I think we're do fine.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    If all the Zandalari yelling Zul's name in Throne of Thunder wasn't a dead giveaway that he is the one behind all the crap that happened there and he is, therefore, a villain, then I don't know what else could have been a hint.

I want to see him yell: "Don't maraad me bro !".

It would be shame if he died just to fuel development for other character.
    So far this proactive daughter vs passive father thing they have going on doesn't look promising for Rastamon!

It could also be that Talanji will just act as emissary/leader for Horde aligned Zandalari though. That would be okay option I guess.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2018-02-24 at 03:54 PM.

But rastakhan is on our side isn't he ?
    Why do so many people like fighting trolls and orcs so much?

when was the last human themed raid? 14 years 7 expansions without a human raid. Will we get one or a human big bad in BfA?

Zul is very interesting in my opinion. He's wise, smart, and even managed to force Jaina, one of the strongest characters to retreat because of the fire. I believe Zul's hidden power allowed the fire to burn the entire city, causing more damage than any other past threats combined. I look forward to seeing more of him in BFA and eventually fighting him in all his glory.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing