The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Horde base in Warfront does indeed use Garrison assets as well.
    Obviously. It would be silly if it did not, but that wasn't my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Your definition of balance is unfortunately irrelevant. The Alliance objectively had more zones and more, better written storylines back in Vanilla. Cataclysm evened things up. The end.
    Eh, that's subjective to boot.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    *sweats*
    Anyone link this yet?

Well that's a sure advancement from the relatively boring wasteland that Arathi was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I would agree, if it was only a matter of taste. But the Alliance storylines legitimately looked like there was way more effort put into them. I played both sides in different times and I remember quite well that the Kalimdor Horde questlines not only looked fairly bland but the questing progression wasn't really well structured.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

2 gb retail PTR Update? What’s in for us?

They were both bad, honestly; every other quest sent you either straight back where you'd just come from, or halfway across the world and back again.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    2 gb retail PTR Update? What’s in for us?
    There was no PTR update. You likely deleted some files or some files were corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Stromgard Keep looks like a glorified Alliance Garisson :'(
    Well it basically is now.

has this been discussed:

blatant racism in bfa? wtf?

Deleted
    I guess nobody care about sjw garbage out of context stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    has this been discussed:

Could we not? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Obviously. It would be silly if it did not, but that wasn't my point.

- - - Updated - - -

unbolded isnt tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    I guess nobody care about sjw garbage out of context stuff.
    refering to villians as a villian isnt 'sjw garbage"

I assume Floopa is trolling that whole "pretend to be an outraged SJW to get the assholes to all laugh at non-bigots"
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    refering to villians as a villian isnt 'sjw garbage"
    Are you assuming that black people are usually the villain? wth??

it is weird people are being reactionary with the warfront stuff.

i thought i saw a thread suggesting turalyon kills Liadrin, i didnt bother clicking on it but i think it had something to do with them interpreting that, whats basically a battleground as a lore story

Like warfronts is apparently basically a RTS like Dynasy warriors type mode. each side probably gets 1 commander and just like in DW and SW they talk across the battlefield at each other (since the players cant).

i think it will be fun. but i'm pretty sure the only 'canon' that will come out of it will be that Fights LIKE those happen and they happen frequently

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    Are you assuming that black people are usually the villain? wth??
    anyways stop trolling
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    i thought i saw a thread suggesting turalyon kills Liadrin, i didnt bother clicking on it but i think it had something to do with them interpreting that, whats basically a battleground as a lore story
    You mean this? It was fake as shit. Another poster later proved how stupidily easy is to come up with self-made dialogues like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    You mean this? It was fake as shit. Another poster later proved how stupidily easy is to come up with self-made dialogues like that.
    oh well nevermind then. I do hope that in the alpha they put some focus on the battle of lordearon, course i suppose it doesnt NEED To be finished since if its suppose to be the broken shore of BFA its not coming till a month or two before

has this been discussed:

Black as in shady stuff, not as in dark skinned.

Deleted
    has this been discussed:

Get your virtue signaling out of this thread.

Anyone remotely socially conscious can see what's wrong with that sentence. It'll probably be changed before it hits live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Anyone remotely reading too much into an old figure of speech will get triggered and activate his inner SJW. They should keep it in just to milk the salty tears from them.
    Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Anyone remotely socially conscious can see what's wrong with that sentence. It'll probably be changed before it hits live.
    You misspelled "socially hypersensitive".

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon as the word "black" gets mentioned anywhere these days; "OMG WTF IS THIS RACISM REMEMBER ALL THE SLAVERY OY VEY WHAT IS THIS BIGOTRY WTF BIGOTS HOW CAN PEOPLE STILL BE OK WITH THIS IN THE CURRENT YEAR OMG BIGOTS"
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."