Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because sound,delta,channel, isthmus exist in real world not just plains,manor, grassland, and swaps

Yes keep making threads about what boomer e-celebs think.
    Who the fuck cares
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Milford Sound is a cool name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    This ∆

The fact that this account was created in 2015 and this is their first post suggests this alt was created solely to troll.
    If you follow Preach's stream/videos he knows these are a troll and it's actually an inside joke they laugh off every now and then.

Deleted
    Fucking hell how is this thread worthy.

He’s playing the beta and giving his opinion, the class situation is right there's huge holes in a number of specs but that’s expected to be put right with the new systems in BfA, all he was doing is saying they currently suck without the updated system.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I feel like all these people posting about Preach are all just preach trying to advertise himself. Nobody else gets as many threads as him. Pretty suspicious.
    Asmongold did... Actually, for a while it was pretty bad with how frequent people were posting threads about the guy on here and on the official forums just out of the blue much like this.

It honestly feels like "subtle" marketing, possibly by fans trying to grow his brand or some really shady shit spearheaded by the guy himself, to get his name out given that even negative publicity is still publicity. Not to mention forums posts like this are harder for moderators to blatantly close as "advertising" a streamer.
    Last edited by Byucknah The Red; 2018-02-24 at 02:10 PM.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

10+ Year Old Account
    PreachGaming is the worst name ever.

I feel like all these people posting about Preach are all just preach trying to advertise himself. Nobody else gets as many threads as him. Pretty suspicious.
    I think hes just some edgy kid trying to do a meme. Preach's stream mocks these forums all the time any time he says something mildly negative someone says "brb making an mmo c thread", so yeah i think this guy is just trying to be funny but in reality it just looks retarded.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why people preaching others peoples who post videos on youtube/other shit. When people stopped have their own opinion?

I do agree that it's a terrible name. It's two parts, which is already not great. Sound is just confusing. And Tiragarde is a wrong choice, since the Tirasgarde are a thing in WoW lore. S'just confusing.

Deleted
    Sure if you don't know what sound means in geographical terms you might thing the name is a bit weird. Then again if that is the case you're probably too busy being amazed by your own feet and wondering where the sun goes every night.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    MMO-Champion forums, the most bitter, plebeian shitshow where people come and make fun of streamers because he's the hot topic.
    I didn't even realise he was a streamer. I just thought he was a mongoloid that made bad Youtube videos.

Yes and he also don't like the alliance zones as much as the horde zones, quick start another dumpster fire about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Yes and he also don't like the alliance zones as much as the horde zones, quick start another dumpster fire about that!
    The Alliance zones are genuinely worse right now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Should we make a thread whenever Preach farts too?
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

I think it sounds pretty good.

There's Stormsong Valley and Tiragarde Sound, those Kul'tirans are really into music.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    The Alliance zones are genuinely worse right now.
    Maybe but I was joking since this forums massive hateboner for Preach is really out of fucking hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraelic View Post
    Stop hating
    stop giving that unimportant person more attention. problem solved.

Making preach threads should be bannable.

I dont care what lazy streamers that sit down so much they are gonna have heart problems what you watch

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice first post. Man up and use your main account.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a meme at this point. Preach has never gone down well on MMOC, calling him irrelevant like some Jake Paul wannabe.