10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I would be sad if we couldn't visit the other continent to quest anymore. You can just give a zone like stv to the alliance. You can just give Ungoro or Tanaris to the horde.
    As interesting as a Horde only Kalimdor would be, I feel like updating said continents is better then kicking off their opposing factions.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I would be sad if we couldn't visit the other continent to quest anymore. You can just give a zone like stv to the alliance. You can just give Ungoro or Tanaris to the horde.
    I know, it really is but it fits the story with BFA. I'm guessing the story with end with yet another Warchief dead or thrown in jail or another cold-war after banding together to save the world. [..yayyyyy -_\]. I'm guessing Blizz could give both factions the neutral zones in each continent to quest in aside from the Plaguelands which I theorize is under A-control and fully revitalized. Tanaris, STV, Un'goro Crater, and Winterspring should be the two neutral zones.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Stromgarde needs red where the blue is.
    Can't in today's color coded world. Red is either Horde or, when on human buildings, Scarlet Crusade.

This is Alliance so blue all the way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I think Blizzard lately suffers a bit from the same issue I do: over-cluttering things when world building.
    I suffer from the same issue as well, when worldbuilding for my D&D campaign. I try to put something interesting in almost every day of travel through wilderness (orc/goblin camps, ruined towers, hag lairs,...) and it just ends up over-cluttering my continent map.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

interesting...

I found some ingame screenshots of Warfront progress when opening world map in the Warfront Stromgarde.

https://imgur.com/a/SeD0j

Is BFA the fourth war?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    He lost it, so it doesn't glow like his other one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    It seems wounded/missing to me. There's a big ol' scar over it.
    Yeah you're right guys, didn't notice it at first. The eye looks like an actual blind eye indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Anyone who says the Old World is fine can eat crow now. We need a revamp in 9.0.
    I need to see Hammerfall now, or whatever the horde camp is.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I need to see Hammerfall now, or whatever the horde camp is.
    The revamp of Arathi in Warfront Stromgarde ends at the road leading to the tunnel to Hinterlands (insvisible wall).

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    interesting...

I found some ingame screenshots of Warfront progress when opening world map in the Warfront Stromgarde.

https://imgur.com/a/SeD0j
    Was so expecting a certain login screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Anyone who says the Old World is fine can eat crow now. We need a revamp in 9.0.
    No one sane should say such a thing at all. Old world is ten years old and ten years late for a revamp. BFA should've been the revamp with the Allied Races.

https://imgur.com/yJPfLlQ

This is German and says "Go visit your class trainer".

Could this mean.. we need to go to back to our class trainers to learn new spells again?
    Unable to reproduce in the English version of Alpha.

Literally just rolled a Warlock and switched her to the Afflication spec. I don't see that at all.

Looks like a bug in the German edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Can't in today's color coded world. Red is either Horde or, when on human buildings, Scarlet Crusade.

This is Alliance so blue all the way.
    Make it orange, then. Or brown. Or even yellow. Any of these would fit much better.

The revamp of Arathi in Warfront Stromgarde ends at the road leading to the tunnel to Hinterlands (insvisible wall).
    Ah, so it doesn't go that far east. What's the name of the Horde encampment opposite of Stromgarde

Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    Unable to reproduce in the English version of Alpha.

Literally just rolled a Warlock and switched her to the Afflication spec. I don't see that at all.

Looks like a bug in the German edition.
    More likely to be a bug that happens when one is not connected to official servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    BfA couldn't be the revamp. The reason is, they want to have events that affect the world with BfA so doing a revamp now, just to change everything immediately is silly. It's the same reason why Cata was a bad expansion to do the revamp (but they had to because of flying); Cata did so many changes and left the world in a state of emergency FOR YEARS. You want a relatively peaceful point in time to do a revamp so the zones can have storylines that are about the world itself and not about emergent events.
    Umm...

Post-Demonic Invasion with countless battles on a planetary scale is the perfect time to do a revamp.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Battle for Azeroth is coming along smoothly, and a early release could be possible still.
    But I think we have to wait and see on what Blizzard decides doing for it etc...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Umm...

Post-Demonic Invasion with countless battles on a planetary scale is the perfect time to do a revamp.
    Not really, as it would leave the world in a permanent Horde VS Alliance context for the revamped zone, basically being Cata 2.0. Nymrohd is right, the perfect time is after BfA when the conflict settles and each zone can focus on "smaller" threats independant to the main storyline of next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Umm...

The perfect time to do the revamp is after the battles, though, not shortly before them. That's Nymrohd's point. Otherwise you'd have to change it again only a few months later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I feel like Battle for Azeroth is coming along smoothly, and a early release could be possible still.
    But I think we have to wait and see on what Blizzard decides doing for it etc...
    It depends on how Raids / PvP will be I guess.
    It looks like really smooth, but if raids are completely broken it'll take them some time to finish/fix them!

We'll have to wait for Exorsus receive their invites and test properly stuff *.*
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |