Poll: Did you really believe?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I enjoyed the jokes and meme about it .

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    At first i thought it was just a meme, but seeing people actually being triggered by the fact alliance wont get them...

Im just wondering to what state of the game we got that people were considering ORCS joining the alliance. Like... wtf.

- - - Updated - - -

Also people, dont take what Highwhale says seriously. This guy got his thread locked yesterday. You know, the one in which he tried to persuade people his headcanon fake screen is true. The one with chat suggesting Turalyon kills Liadrin in Stormgarde warfront, while she begs him for her life.

Dude is a huge, delusional alliance fanboy.
    It was a slow morning, had nothing better to do, ignoring the guy from now on.

You literally cannot argue with someone who lives in their own bubble make belief land and thinks everything he does and says is right, it's like arguing with a wall and I think that applies to anyone who actually thought alliance would get orcs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I knew it couldn't happen. It would upset Horde players, and I know that there is some lines Blizz won't cross. They'd walk across broken glass for Horde players.
    Waaaahhh! Why won't Blizzard pay attention to me! I hate Horde! They're Stupid!

^That's you.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    Waaaahhh! Why won't Blizzard pay attention to me! I hate Horde! They're Stupid!

^That's you.
    Lol, What is most obnoxious about the Fanbois is perhaps the rank entitlement that they should never have to hear anyone else ask and expect anything they ask for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Everbloom portal being a way for them to get to the alliance
    saurfang wanting to speak to anduin instead of escape with his allies.
    the map of gorgrond circled in the alliance embassy area
    saurfang not happy with what slyvanas is doing
    sylvanas making fun of his honor.

there were lots of reason to think it would happen.
    but it didnt so oh well.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-02-24 at 06:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

In an expansion marketed with cover art that references the "Orcs vs Humans" vibe of Warcraft II? Of course not, but it was a nice joke while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Unless the Void is consuming AU Draenor, it makes just as little sense as these Mag'har joining the Horde.

I almost thought for a second, "Well, if for some reason via the Everbloom Portal, an Alliance character -saves- them.. Maybe..?"

Really though, they should be quite happy with their home. I haven't seen the reason they join the Horde yet.
    I'm assuming Saurfang is going to bring them in so he can have his own group of troops that are all about the whole honorable death thing that Sylvanas seemed pissed at him for in the Lorderon broadcast text. My assumption is that he goes off the rails a bit and Sylvanas isn't really a diplomat, probably less so in the midst of battle.

Deleted
    Lol, What is most obnoxious about the Fanbois is perhaps the rank entitlement that they should never have to hear anyone else ask and expect anything they ask for.
    How far up your own ass do you have to be to get that from what I said?

Half of your post is basically insulting Horde players for wanting something you don't agree with, and then when you get called out for it you act like some victim. Fuckin pathetic.

The fact that you yourself act like the worst kind of "fanboi" is too ironic for words.

7+ Year Old Account
    omg this is hilarious, and i though people would hide after this shit theory be busted

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    One of the /silly emotes goes something like this “ are you the general that left a garrison littering in Frostfire Ridge? “ so that pretty much settles it.
    That's pretty loose for a "confirmation" but it is a good case against it.

I knew it couldn't happen. It would upset Horde players, and I know that there is some lines Blizz won't cross. They'd walk across broken glass for Horde players.
    It has nothing to do with fanboys or what say you. Warcraft is 100% based on Humans vs Orcs. Adding Orcs to the alliance, even from different planet and different dimension, would be against the very BASICS of the game.

Any orcs in the alliance would make as much sense as any humans in the horde.

But keep spouting your hateful "lul blizz would never trigger horde fanboys"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Everbloom portal being a way for them to get to the alliance
    Why would that even matter, considering we practically killed off all blackrock orcs?

saurfang wanting to speak to anduin instead of escape with his allies.
    yep, pretty strange but no specifics still

the map of gorgrond circled in the alliance embassy area
    can i ask for this ss please? everyone's talking about it, interested in how it looks

saurfang not happy with what slyvanas is doing
    source? besides you misinterpreting things

sylvanas making fun of his honor.
    lmao, only someone with complete reading inability would think that. Looks like you completely missed the point of what sylvanas was saying

there were lots of reason to think it would happen.
    There wasnt any. Why would anyone could even think about orcs joining the alliance, when warcraft's roots lie in humans vs orcs???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Is this another kind of a 'one for me one for you' shit demand or what? Why would have it been nice for the alliance to have the orc model? Why should Blizz suddenly go against everything that was previously established and developed during more than 20 years? I mean... no further comment.
    Its not that alliance should have orcs, it seems (but not confirmed) that blizzard is trying to share the skeletons of the races amongst the alliance and horde.

Eg. Night elf model was shared to the horde through Night borne.
    Blood elf model shared to the alliance through Void elves.

They obviously wont do stuff that doesnt make sense but thats what people have been hoping for. to get those juicy orc shoulder plates cuz everyone knows orcs look best in plate.

I for one am not interested in asthetics I will play which ever class gives me the edge (despite how tiny it is).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neukhia View Post
    Its not that alliance should have orcs, it seems (but not confirmed) that blizzard is trying to share the skeletons of the races amongst the alliance and horde.

Eg. Night elf model was shared to the horde through Night borne.
    Blood elf model shared to the alliance through Void elves.
    they are not trying that, this is not even close of the main point, and you can't just use on thing as a exemple of what they are trying to do

Void elves are a thing because Alliance keep ask elves, nightborne was a thing to balance, every faction get on modified model of the other, they didn't just woke up in the morning and "waow, lets change skeletons between the factions this will be a great idea"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    It has nothing to do with fanboys or what say you. Warcraft is 100% based on Humans vs Orcs. Adding Orcs to the alliance, even from different planet and different dimension, would be against the very BASICS of the game.

Any orcs in the alliance would make as much sense as any humans in the horde.

But keep spouting your hateful "lul blizz would never trigger horde fanboys"

- - - Updated - - -

Why would that even matter, considering we practically killed off all blackrock orcs?

yep, pretty strange but no specifics still

can i ask for this ss please? everyone's talking about it, interested in how it looks

source? besides you misinterpreting things

lmao, only someone with complete reading inability would think that. Looks like you completely missed the point of what sylvanas was saying

There wasnt any. Why would anyone could even think about orcs joining the alliance, when warcraft's roots lie in humans vs orcs???

no sylvanas was making fun of his honor...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post

It pretty much confirms Alliance will get one of their Allied Races in AU Gorgrond.

Orcs, Grons, Botani or Saberons.
    Um how does that confirm anything of the sort? These are the Orcs from Draenor, not Outland. Look at their jokes/flirts/comments they are AU
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

Considering the fact that Allied races was just a jazzy way to add sub races, it's not a realistic possibility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they are not trying that, this is not even close of the main point, and you can't just use on thing as a exemple of what they are trying to do

Void elves are a thing because Alliance keep ask elves, nightborne was a thing to balance, every faction get on modified model of the other, they didn't just woke up in the morning and "waow, lets change skeletons between the factions this will be a great idea"
    You did a great job missing the entire second half of my post that said just what you said right now. And yes they are sharing the skeletons to achieve more allied races quicker as making skeletons is incredibly difficult and time consuming Vulpera are goblins skeleton, Thin humans are undead, large humans look like they could be taurens. but Congratz. I tip my hat to your ignorance.
    Last edited by mmoc327e1ca57c; 2018-02-24 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neukhia View Post
    You did a great job missing the entire second half of my post that said just what you said right now. And yes they are sharing the skeletons to achieve more allied races quicker as making skeletons is incredibly difficult and time consuming Vulpera are goblins skeleton, Thin humans are undead, large humans look like they could be taurens. but Congratz. I tip my hat to your ignorance.
    Just keep in mind, they are using unified skeleton system for races - so no more "skeletons" are needed.

While makin rig with proper skin for a model can be time consuming, they are not doing this anymore. And making animations is not that difficult. Experienced animator can make set for one race in 1-2 weeks.

Watch last year blizzcon, where animators were animating on stage. They did melee attack animation in less than hour while talking to audience.

Their current skeleton system is so good, they can actually make completely new race very fast - no matter of shape, size or animations - as long as it is bipedal humanoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    That's pretty loose for a "confirmation" but it is a good case against it.
    Well considering the alliance never established a garrison there it wouldn't make sense to have that emote for an alliance race.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerillis View Post
    Um how does that confirm anything of the sort? These are the Orcs from Draenor, not Outland. Look at their jokes/flirts/comments they are AU
    I know these orcs from AU Draenor. Hence why i siad Gorgrond.