Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    The first reaction to hearing about this is great all of my enemy’s and people I hate in one place. The next is for all the crap they boo, I think about all the other things they didn’t and the fact it wasn’t talked about as validation for judging what they did boo.
    I thought it was kind of horrifying. Because these are the people who have a structural advantage in the Constitution. They use this advantage to make their booing into policy. It's like a sneak peak at the Deconstruction of America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    I thought it was kind of horrifying. Because these are the people who have a structural advantage in the Constitution. They use this advantage to make their booing into policy. It's like a sneak peak at the Deconstruction of America.
    Oh yeah of this I have no doubt. The first rule of any con the marks have to want to believe it. The problem is too many of these people are in for a rude awakening not to the things people on the left point out. But to realities too few on both sides refuse to acknowledge.

This school shooting though was the first time both sides in denial had their preview.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    I've never heard of anyone getting a good laugh out of that... Shame your link doesn't work.. I'm sure it would have revealed how truly twisted your thinking is.
    (Second link)

/30chars
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Compared to taking away freedoms like some people? Yeah, Soros is definitely better than say the Kochs and Trump.
    Which freedoms exactly are you talking about.

Oh by the way: the Kochs fought against the Patriot act, and continue to I might add, want to end the War on Drugs and other things.

Meanwhile the EU, backed by Soros on this I might add, is pushing greater and greater censorship of the net.

Just to be crystal clear though on something: I find the Koch brothers and their views as mostly terrible on a very significant number of things.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2018-02-24 at 10:13 PM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    (Second link)

/30chars
    This is why:

UPDATE: The Maine Democratic Party supplied The Daily Caller the following statement after publication.

“For the past month, the Maine Democratic Party held public forums all over the state of Maine inviting anyone interested to come and share their thoughts on the direction of the state party. Richard Fochtmann spoke as a private citizen at a public forum and unfortunately, he used his 2 minutes at the mic to make his point with an offensive joke. Another attendee promptly stood up and called the comment out as inappropriate. During that same forum Fochtmann stood up and apologized to the group. This video has been selectively edited without the call-out or ensuing apology, and Fochtmann has been mischaracterized as a ‘featured speaker’ or ‘Democratic leader’ in order to fabricate a controversy. In truth, Fochtmann spoke only for himself.”
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Which freedoms exactly are you talking about.

Oh by the way: the Kochs fought against the Patriot act, and continue to I might add, want to end the War on Drugs and other things.
    How about healthcare? https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/polit...are/index.html

Or how about banning abortion? http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor...he_center.html

How are we to believe conservatives aren't racists when ever they get together they start booing things such as simple immigrant naturalization and the thought that Mexicans and Americans can share ideologies? How can they be taken seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    gotta get in the useless jab of nonsense in huh

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair its more the venue maintaining insurance requirements then CPAC, but of course those deep red states gov buildings have the same rules but not the venue hangup.
    They could find a place if they really wanted too and also pay the additional insurance requirements to insure such an event. Gun shows have no problem

they sure have enough $$

(Second link)

/30chars
    lol daily caller. No offense but haven't you called out CNN on FalseHoods? And you're using such a Disingenuous website like Daily Caller?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller

Daily Caller was Founded by Tucker Carlson. LOL the FOX NEWS Tucker Carlson.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2018-02-24 at 10:33 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

(Second link)

/30chars
    Oh, so you're full of it then as per usual?

“For the past month, the Maine Democratic Party held public forums all over the state of Maine inviting anyone interested to come and share their thoughts on the direction of the state party. Richard Fochtmann spoke as a private citizen at a public forum and unfortunately, he used his 2 minutes at the mic to make his point with an offensive joke. Another attendee promptly stood up and called the comment out as inappropriate. During that same forum Fochtmann stood up and apologized to the group. This video has been selectively edited without the call-out or ensuing apology, and Fochtmann has been mischaracterized as a ‘featured speaker’ or ‘Democratic leader’ in order to fabricate a controversy. In truth, Fochtmann spoke only for himself.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This is why:
    Alternative facts.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Oh, so you're full of it then as per usual?
    Yet he got the crowd laughing, admit it, if the same event had happened at a GOP event and it was mocking black male imprisonment you'd have a cow over that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    lol daily caller. No offense but haven't you called out CNN on FalseHoods? And you're using such a Disingenuous website like Daily Caller?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller

Daily Caller was Founded by Tucker Carlson. LOL the FOX NEWS Tucker Carlson.
    Did they fabricate the video?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet he got the crowd laughing, admit it, if the same event had happened at a GOP event and it was mocking black male imprisonment you'd have a cow over that.

- - - Updated - - -

So people can't laugh at jokes? Comedy is based on misery.

The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.

(Second link)

/30chars
    UPDATE: The Maine Democratic Party supplied The Daily Caller the following statement after publication.

Truly a person who doesn't let facts get in the way of a good partisan story are you.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

selective editing is lying (or in this case fabricating) by omission

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    So people can't laugh at jokes? Comedy is based on misery.
    Is it a joke? Explain it to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it a joke? Explain it to me.
    They said he made an offensive joke. Does offensive jokes not exist now?

What Video?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    They said he made an offensive joke. Does offensive jokes not exist now?
    I am curious where the line is on offensive jokes. I've been told offensive edgy humour was a major no-no by the same sort that seems to be willing to believe this is a joke. I wonder if "Gas the Jews" in comments sections is a joke?

But seriously, explain it? What is the punchline? the setup? the premise?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am curious where the line is on offensive jokes. I've been told offensive edgy humour was a major no-no by the same sort that seems to be willing to believe this is a joke. I wonder if "Gas the Jews" in comments sections is a joke?

But seriously, explain it? What is the punchline? the setup? the premise?
    I don't know the joke. I just believe that in comedy nothing should be held sacred.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know the joke. I just believe that in comedy nothing should be held sacred.
    Curious, I will remember that. Still not sure what the punchline is. My bet is its a dog whistle with plausible deniability, but hey, maybe you are right.