10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    No doubt, just lame the way lower level la liga teams roll over after they go 1-2 goals down and end up getting spanked by 5 or 6 goals.
    Well it's more entertaining than watching West Brom defend for 90 minutes, it's just how their system works on head to head rather than goal difference; keeps matches open and keeps them worth watching instead of watching a bus park after the first goal is scored.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well it's more entertaining than watching West Brom defend for 90 minutes, it's just how their system works on head to head rather than goal difference; keeps matches open and keeps them worth watching instead of watching a bus park after the first goal is scored.
    I'd rather watch a tightly defended game for 90mins that either side could win rather than watching superstars falling over themselves as they come up with new celebrations for their hat trick and the lower level teams have a why bother attuide

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Pretty sure you're never at OT hoping to blow Mourinho.

Daily reminder that Slender can give it but not take it. (and no that's not a pun)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

Daily reminder that Slender can give it but not take it. (and no that's not a pun)

Go home Arsenal, you're drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Go home Arsenal, you're drunk.
    poor patter m8
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Its one of his go to moves for sure, seems to like talking about giving dudes blowjobs a lot.

I prefer his strategy though of posting completely off topic crap which 90% of the time is aimed at me in some way but then inserts a "OT - random rubbish about some Scottish team no one has heard of" or "10 out of 10 lawn keeping here"

Or maybe how he keeps claiming I wished cancer on him even though my mum died of cancer and I've never wished it on anyone. Hmmm...

Deleted

For a day with so much exciting footy to be played this thread sure has gone to shit - almost as much as our league form has.

The 4th official at the Man U v Chelsea game today, is in for a big game.

Play like we did against Barcelona. We win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post

For a day with so much exciting footy to be played this thread sure has gone to shit - almost as much as our league form has.
    I presume you’re not referring to United V Chelsea. It has 0-0 parked bus written all over it.

Should be plenty of goals in the other two matches though for Spurs and City.

In other news it was good to see Madrid looking back to their best last night.

Deleted
    2-0 united mark my words, palace will also lose 2-0. its 2-0 day.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    2-0 united mark my words, palace will also lose 2-0. its 2-0 day.
    Put some money on a United win, just to cushion the blow in case we do lose.

Deleted
    my master plan to triple captain harry kane is working thus far

10+ Year Old Account
    my master plan to triple captain harry kane is working thus far
    I did that Aguero, think he got a booking and didn't score.

Stay in there Palace! Could get a sneaky winner

Deleted
    Classic Poch, wait until the last 10 minutes to bring on Son when this hasn't been working since half time.

Ah fuck off ya cunts.

Deleted
    dammit my voodoo failed

aslo deli alli is a diving cheating fuckface cunt
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2018-02-25 at 01:51 PM.

dammit my voodoo failed

aslo deli alli is a diving cheating fuckface cunt
    He even dives when he crosses the road

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/967756115277766656

Deleted
    Now if you lot could do us a favour and draw, that'd be great.

Deleted
    Delli Alli is frogspawn and the amount of space that Kane was being afforded in that game beggared belief - I get that he's a threat but some on put a challenge in.