Page 1 of 42
... LastLast

Sakeesian's Bioware visit

Omg why? Just why? Why did Bioware feel the need to bring this toxic individual into their offices? What possible good could come from associating with what can only be described as the most divisive person and most hateful feminist on the Internet.

Anthem is Bioware's last shot in the locker. If it fails the studio is finished and EA will kill the company stone dead. With so much riding on the outcome of this game, why take the risk of pissing off a large section of your potential customers by seeking the tick of approval from this vile woman? If someone can see an upside to this, please let me know. I love Bioware, I don't want to see it shut down but the omens are not good.

Deleted
    Probably because they want to get rid of bioware and the surest way to sink it n move on is to hire a toxic person I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because she is a smart intelligent articulate woman with valuable insights on gaming and pop culture.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Why are you people so obsessed with her?

She's a person with an opinion about video games. C'mon now.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post

Omg why? Just why? Why did Bioware feel the need to bring this toxic individual into their offices? What possible good could come from associating with what can only be described as the most divisive person and most hateful feminist on the Internet.

Anthem is Bioware's last shot in the locker. If it fails the studio is finished and EA will kill the company stone dead. With so much riding on the outcome of this game, why take the risk of pissing off a large section of your potential customers by seeking the tick of approval from this vile woman? If someone can see an upside to this, please let me know. I love Bioware, I don't want to see it shut down but the omens are not good.
    The funny thing is people keep saying that people like her are a fringe and nobody is listening to her yet toxic people like her were invited to be some UN council panel thingie also and she keeps getting invited to things. She is a cancer on the world and people like her aren't for equality, they want subjugation of men.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Because she is a smart intelligent articulate woman with valuable insights on gaming and pop culture.
    What this guy said but the exact opposite.

Who made plenty of fraudulent videos with footage from other people without their permission.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Why are you people so obsessed with her?

She's a person with an opinion about video games. C'mon now.
    Yeah no she isn't. Also, we'd care less if companies and important agencies stopped listening to her nonsense. She is a sexist and should be treated as such, but hey it's 2018 we applaud racists and sexists as long as they aren't a cis white male.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Who made plenty of fraudulent videos with footage from other people without their permission.
    That I’ve never seen but I have seen the endless claims she is a capitalist and accepts money for her work.

Honestly, there is a silver lining to Bioware being shut down. The talent can at least have the legal potential to make a consumer friendly, epic game.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

that's exactly the opposite of what she is.

i mean, it sounds like most of the employees weren't happy with her visiting. which is surprising from canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    If someone can see an upside to this, please let me know.
    Well, seeing the gamergate crowds lose their minds over this is pretty funny, so that's an upside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

You missing an /s there?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's exactly the opposite of what she is.

i mean, it sounds like most of the employees weren't happy with her visiting. which is surprising from canada.
    Well people always have opinions and I’m sure the employees probably didn’t care or were professional enough to be civil.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    She is a con artist who makes money off of trolling, she is the female left wing version of Milo Yiannopoulos

Err, I guess actually he is the right wing version of her, but either way.
    6 in one hand. Half a dozen in the other.

The funny part is when everyone says ignore the crazies but both of them end up on blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    So lads, I want an Andromeda 2, is this likely to ever happen?
    doesn't look like it.

they aren't even going to address the quarian ship in a dlc. it's gonna be a book or comic or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Well, seeing the gamergate crowds lose their minds over this is pretty funny, so that's an upside.
    Especially when they bring threads like this out of their echo chambers of rabid sexist hatred for this woman, then complain she doesn’t go away.

Like people that bitch about the Kardashian’s but click on every tidbit of news available.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Mall Security, or Amadeus, is baiting people as well. I have been here long enough to remember when he had a completely different personality and tried trolling in a completely different way, but this is his new flavor.
    It's been fun to watch his shift in baiting hasn't it?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    The funny thing is people keep saying that people like her are a fringe and nobody is listening to her yet toxic people like her were invited to be some UN council panel thingie also and she keeps getting invited to things. She is a cancer on the world and people like her aren't for equality, they want subjugation of men.
    Her and Quinn's paper was thrown out of the UN due to failing to pass even the rubric of a High School essay. They had citations in the paper which cited files on the flashdrive that carried the paper, Anita's own website and links that were irrelevant to the entire topic cited towards.