Im completely and utterly in the mood to;

vote:danner

Damn you to hell sinner man!
    /wave

Other Lucifer fan

Hello lofers

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to be the first to say,

I'm cop, I have a special ability to investigate on d1 but in turn i can no longer investigate and instead I have the ability to choose one person ad night and get to read what they post in their QT for that night.

I feel like being forthcoming is the best thing to do as the cop and am going to skip the hole bs about being pressured d1 to out.

With that said I investigated Robozerim because I feel like they are the hardest for me to read and i wanted a good d1 lynch. My results tell me robo is scum.

vote:robo

for once im being serious please follow. Do not vote me. Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Hello lofers

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to be the first to say,

I'm cop, I have a special ability to investigate on d1 but in turn i can no longer investigate and instead I have the ability to choose one person ad night and get to read what they post in their QT for that night.

I feel like being forthcoming is the best thing to do as the cop and am going to skip the hole bs about being pressured d1 to out.

With that said I investigated Robozerim because I feel like they are the hardest for me to read and i wanted a good d1 lynch. My results tell me robo is scum.

for once im being serious please follow. Do not vote me. Thank you!
    I call bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I call bullshit
    CANT I TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH FOR ONCE.

follow my fucking lynch please

I call bullshit
    I concur. This was supposed to be a basics game. That does not include day cops.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I concur. This was supposed to be a basics game. That does not include day cops.
    that feeling when MODS CAN LIE

- - - Updated - - -

question, are we just going to sit here and joke around or are we going to lynch someone?

- - - Updated - - -

the more time you give them to talk on day 1 the worse you feel about it. follow my lynch. Robo is even helping.

10+ Year Old Account
    CANT I TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH FOR ONCE.

follow my fucking lynch please
    Nah bro. It's supposed to be basic. You're definitely lying.

unvote vote:blood fox

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Nah bro. It's supposed to be basic. You're definitely lying.

[B]unvote vote:blood fox[/]
    nothing i'd get out of pushing a lynch d1

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to lie, there's a part of me that wants to believe Blood Fox and just go with it. It's the same part of me that trusts what everyone says in these games.

And people NEVER lie in this game ever.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

also lora bora, good luck with that lynch. If i cant even get a lynch on telling the truth here then we never are gunna get a d1 lynch

7+ Year Old Account
    So, we have 2 different people claiming cop on D1. Both do this often...

Yay, the status-quo is still met.

omg would you lynch someone instead of bitch about the game for the first half of the day, dissapear untill the final 2 hours hoping you wern't the target then complain about how hard it is to get a day 1 lynch when many of these people will not even vote day one. Why even start with the day phase if this is how its going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg would you lynch someone instead of bitch about the game for the first half of the day, dissapear untill the final 2 hours hoping you wern't the target then complain about how hard it is to get a day 1 lynch when many of these people will not even vote day one. Why even start with the day phase if this is how its going to be.
    Translation: wahhhhhhhh

I mean I'm happy attempting to lunch lora

translation: omg how dare someone plays the game!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I mean I'm happy attempting to lunch lora
    Lunch with Lora... Sounds like a fun day

Lucky you. It is my 17th game here and I never got a cop role. Those games must be rigged methinks.

I am sure you are going to get a lot of usefull info from all those QTs.

Why even start with the day phase if this is how its going to be.
    I didn't get that either. If game starts with night phase than on day 1 town can discuss the kills, who would pick those players and so on. But with game starting with day phase there isn't much to discuss.

However you see I figured that out. On other sites there are multiple games up and forming all the time. If someone dies they can just sign up for next game and in a couple of days play again. We have only one game here at a time and if someone dies it can take weeks before playing again. If some of them died night 0 it would be sad for them, like really sad. So players get day 1 where they can at least fluff a bit and post some cat pics. Gives an illusion of actually playing the game.

for once im being serious please follow.
    I think you might have done that, if you actually could. But not in this game.

Anyways, you are a cop and following the cop is a legit tacic. So yeah follow the cop

vote: Robozerim

come all, we are lynching.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Anyways, you are a cop and following the cop is a legit tacic. So yeah follow the cop

vote: Robozerim

come all, we are lynching.
    So both Lora and BF claimed cop D1 and you are choosing to follow the one that claims D1 investigation... Why?

You can follow Lora if you think that is a good idea.

Seriously.