Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Should BfA be delayed?

Should BfA's release date be delayed if classes are not in a respectable state by September? Legion's classes were rushed out of the gate and most classes never recovered as the expansion went on. In fact, some got worse.

I'd rather wait another few months and have BfA released at the end of the year or the start of next year to maximise the probability of classes being respectable. Because with a September release that seems unlikely. And there's little hope of the classes being fixed throughout BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    It should be canceled. Allied Races will become next cancer of this game like LFG and catch up system.

I somewhat like the idea of the allied races...having said that I don't much like the way that some are going to be unlocked. If they offer heritage armor for every one most people are going to feel the need to relevel just to get it and that just sets back the endgame
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, nice quality feedback here. I'm sure Blizzard will delete Allied Races, LFG, all catch up, make classes respectable (???) and release BfA in December, despite telling people (that payed 40-60 Euro/Dollars, I remind you) that it will come before September 21.

Thank you guys for your clear and wise suggestions. I salute you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think the issue is that the wow devs needs to have a team to test these things themselves and not just base everything off the alpha/beta feedback. Those are good for finding bugs, but fine tuning really requires an internal input.
    I'm sure much more valuable feedback could be gotten if they expanded their alpha/beta to more than just F&F program / popular streamers, and maybe actual class holes can be found / raid or pvp tuning would be done properly.

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    The Zandalari master race will single-handedly carry the exp
    For one half of players. Not cool bro not cool.

Classes are never perfect. They're never perfectly balanced. They're never perfectly tuned. They're never in a state of final spec.

Once you get used to that concept you'll enjoy the game a lot more.

Seriously. It's been that way since launch. A new expansion comes along, they change the classes, 50% of people complain, 50% of people celebrate. Rinse. Repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    For one half of players. Not cool bro not cool.
    The only half that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't think the issue with class design is ever time.
    I really don't see how someone could disagree with this.

This whole topic seems a bit overly hypothetical.

Did the OP miss that it's still february and the date is currently set for september?

It should be canceled. Allied Races will become next cancer of this game like LFG and catch up system.
    "People need to stop playing how they want!"

I wish they never announced it.

No and also since the pre-order is already out they do kinda need to stick to the september release date.

Deleted

How do allied races kill the game exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    "How dare people like things I don't like? This is wrong - cancel everything!"

WE WANT SUB RACES.... KEEP SUB RACES THEY'LL RUIN THE GAME.

You, dear person, represent the true cancer of this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Classes in Legion are absolute pruned, gutted dogshit that are somewhat fixed/ironed out by Artifacts and Legendaries.

What happens when you take all of that away in BfA and then prune some more?

That's right.

Dogshit.
    I quite like not having 30 abilities on my bars like in the past (Cata etc).

Hopefully HoA will introduce new and interesting stuff, otherwise I agree if we don't get a new row of talents (we got artifacts in Legion) it'll feel lame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    WE WANT SUB RACES.... KEEP SUB RACES THEY'LL RUIN THE GAME.

You, dear person, represent the true cancer of this game.
    You realize it is not the same people complaining, right? There are so many groups of players playing WoW these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    Because people need a reason to trash on the new xpac and they chose allied races was that reason.

It could've been the new artifact, warfronts or anything new but since allied races was the first of these to come into the game it's easier to critic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    he doesnt like them, so they kill the game.

duh.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Classes in Legion are absolute pruned, gutted dogshit that are somewhat fixed/ironed out by Artifacts and Legendaries.

What happens when you take all of that away in BfA and then prune some more?

That's right.

Dogshit.
    more buttons to press does not equal better gameplay.
    And claiming how the expac is gonna turn out gameplay-wise at this point is...guess what...dogshit.