Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Only we will because we know that Blizzard will consider Uldir and Nazjatar? as separate tiers. An armor set does not a tier make.
    Not exactly.

I get the feeling they consider them one tier, like EN and Nighthold were one tier.

I really don't want people getting content saying Uldir is Nighthold, and Azsara is ToS. That's how we get 18 month content droughts as we get to N'zoth before even a year passes.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

There is no encounter, only Zul.

Questing, or a future patch.
    Last edited by Leodok; 2018-02-25 at 07:07 PM. Reason: For some reason I thought EN and HM were a lot bigger than they actually were

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's BfA's Mogu'Shan/EN. It either will stand alone at 6 bosses or they will add a small secondary raid in 8.1
    If it goes live with 6, I expect there'll be a small side raid as well. Probably 3-4 bosses.

Also to anyone who's done the alpha questing and run that one Yazma dungeon. Is there any indications that the Priests are following anybody? Like I know everything in Kul'tiras seems to tie back to Azshara, so does Yazma follow G'hun? The void? Anything that would indicate that they, too, have ties to the Old Gods?

He's probably another long lost dragon.

Bet his full name is Zul'Prestor.

What are you guys talking about with Uldir? There’s 8 bosses there (albeit very incomplete). http://bfa.wowhead.com/zone=9389/uldir

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    What are you guys talking about with Uldir? There’s 8 bosses there (albeit very incomplete). http://bfa.wowhead.com/zone=9389/uldir
    Well that settles the most obvious place for Zul to appear. Onward to the middle tier or next expansion!

Also, I’m curious if Blizzard considers Uldir a Troll Raid or a Titan Raid? There doesn’t appear to really be any direct Troll or even Troll themed bosses there. It’s basically an evil, haunted laboratory. Which I’m really excited for as we’ve never really had something like that in WoW before. Mogu’shan Vaults would be the closest. But that was more Tomb than evil lab.

- - - Updated - - -

If Blizzard doesn’t consider it a Troll Raid, I think that makes a future Troll Raid a lot
    more likely.

The Titan Discs encounter (assuming that name is placeholder) has a very interesting dungeon journal to begin with and has imo the most explicit reference to the nearness of N’zoth’s threat.

Compare the 60% phase 3 description: Stage Two: Deception:
    At 60% health remaining Protocol: Deception begins. Summoning projections of Yogg-Saron and replicating servants from Azjol-Nerub.

To the final phase. Stage Three: Corruption:
    At 30% health remaining Protocol: Corruption begins. A warped projection appears and shadowy whispers echo through the chamber. The magic released from the damaged Titan Discs appears to be unchecked and more than a mere demonstration of power...

Spell Icon Overload: The damaged disc activates, increasing the frequency of [Titan Spark].
    Orb of Corruption: A manifestation of N'Zoth's power forms. Inflicts 10250 Shadow damage to all enemies every 10 sec, increasing with each pulse. Coming into contact with the orb resets this effect, but afflicts the victim with Will of the Corruptor.
    Last edited by Ningjinq; 2018-02-25 at 08:21 PM.

And the N’zoth one they made particularly ominous. Also, could that be the first in game appearance of N’zoth?

I think Blizzard will developed him more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    And the N’zoth one they made particularly ominous. Also, could that be the first in game appearance of N’zoth?
    It doesn't specifically say it summons a manifestation of N'zoth. Just a warped projection.

So IDK if it'll be the first time we see N'zoth, though it does imply that N'zoth is the one that was doing the corrupting of the disks.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    I would doubt that he's her underling as well, and I would hope that he gets his own story. But, that doesn't mean that it's impossible for him to be in that raid. Plenty of raid bosses have had their own armies/allegiances, yet they've been in raids that are thematically different from themselves.

Mistress Sassz'ine and Harjatan weren't working with the Legion in the Tomb of Sargeras. Kargath and Elisande were tenuous allies of the raid's main bosses, but they weren't the final bosses of the raids they were in. Iskar didn't have much development concerning the Legion before Hellfire opened. Tichondrius was sent to keep an eye on Gul'dan, and he was once the leader of the Nathrezim, yet he wasn't the end boss as well. Not to mention, Gara'jal wasn't even working with the Mogu at that point (since he was trying to blow open the door there to get the secrets inside), and came back in spirit later on in Throne of Thunder.

Considering we already know that the story in Kul Tiras leads to Azshara (through Lady Ashvane), it's not impossible that Zul could have a tenuous alliance with Azshara as well, in order to push the Horde's story to her as well. As stated earlier, I hope he gets his own, independent story, but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't as well.
    Iskar was 100% tied to the story and the raid. His story was fleshed out in the campaign. He allied with Guldan because he saw no other way to break the curse.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/uldir-raid-bo...le-for-azeroth

http://www.wowhead.com/dungeon-boss-...le-for-azeroth

Even characters such as Yazma, Dazar and G'huun are confirmed dungeon/raid bosses, but not Zul. This guy is integral to the story in Zandalar, and yet he's nowhere to be found in terms of an actual encounter.

What do you guys think happens/will happen concerning his fate?
    He's hanging out with Rastakhan in the Zandalar capital city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never has a thread so clearly exposed stream watchers vs datamine watchers.

Oh good, I hope they keep Zul around for a while. I enjoyed him for those few moments he has in the Horde intro scenario. In my opinion, one of Blizzard's flaws with antagonists is killing them off too soon. It's okay if we only weaken or defeat major antagonists. They were on the right track with AU Gul'dan. Some antagonists should survive and remain relevant through more than one expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If it goes live with 6, I expect there'll be a small side raid as well. Probably 3-4 bosses.

Also to anyone who's done the alpha questing and run that one Yazma dungeon. Is there any indications that the Priests are following anybody? Like I know everything in Kul'tiras seems to tie back to Azshara, so does Yazma follow G'hun? The void? Anything that would indicate that they, too, have ties to the Old Gods?
    Yazma follows Zul. We don't know what power Zul is using, but based on datamines he's powerful enough to take out a loa.
    Last edited by Siglius; 2018-02-26 at 07:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Yazma follows Zul. We don't know what power Zul is using, but based on datamines he's powerful enough to take out a loa.
    Yeah I was just wondering if he had obvious Old God connections.

Maybe WoD and Legion spoiled me by posting demons and green sludge at every other corner reminding me who the real villain was.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah I was just wondering if he had obvious Old God connections.

Maybe WoD and Legion spoiled me by posting demons and green sludge at every other corner reminding me who the real villain was.
    Zul also tied to Azshara.

http://bfa.wowhead.com/quest=50380/hidden-betrayals

Zul is N'zoth.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.