Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Been a Shadow Priest for almost 10 years now and switched to Void Elf on day one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna level my LFD SPriest. I'm leveling my Velf Arms Warrior, my HMT a Shaman, and my NB a Hunter maybe.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Troggdor View Post
    Is there any way to reliably track this number? I'm real curious as to how many people went full lore nerd mode with it. I know I did lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Shouldn't you include holy priests in the calculation of the Lightforged then?
    If there is a way to check I'd like to know how many Void Elf Holy Priests and Lighforged Shadow Priests there are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190
    I'm more curious to see who gave a middle finger to the lore by making a lightforged shadow priest
    Guilty as charged.

During Vanilla and TBC there were some connection issues with Chinese realms that came down to a conflict between where the server was hosted and which telecom your ISP went through. Looking for a good realm that didn't have connection issues left me with several clusters of characters parked around level 20 because that was the point I would decide if things were playable. With allied races, it seemed like a good time to replace them, consolidate on the servers I've enjoyed most, and see how the new combinations played out. That has let me start dabbling in many of the race/class combinations, but since I'm the guy on the servers who doesn't speak the language, I avoid tanking and healing. So, no Void Elf Holy.

Right now, I've been on a roll (and the occasional sprint and rift) with a Void Elf Monk who would doubtless claim that the discipline of training as a Monk helps him control the Void.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Shamasal are a Horde class, don't you know. Just like Druid.

NOW TAKE WHAT LITTLE YOU HAVE AND LIKE IT. -Blizzard.
    Yea, the druid sentiment bothers me also. Druid lore has utterly gone to shit. WC3 introduced the druids through the Nightelven race. Trolls and Worgen shapeshift - so they're druids, fine. Tauren however, they were never druids ... Shamans and spirit walkers Yes, Druids No. Granted the battle rez got borrowed from the tauren, but that's literally their only contribution.

Now you have Tauren and HighMountain Tauren Druids - why exactly? High Mountain Tauren, for all the millenia living next to Val'Sharah never bothered to protect or learn from the druids there - how are they now druids? FFS, Tauren in general are only druids solely so that the Vanilla Horde could have a Druid option.

It literally makes more lore sense for all Draenei (which DID NOT happen) be able to become lightforged than it does for HighMountain to just up and become Druids. Don't even get me started with the Zandalari. Wtf - an ancient exiled empire that's rejected everything in the known world living in pure isolation, that attempted the resurrection of despots and evil loa, is now going to have druids in the Cenarion Circle - after ignoring every other conflict up until this point? What???! The WoW story - it's absolute ass.
    Last edited by Elestia; 2018-02-26 at 02:41 AM.

I went void priest and lightforged pally. Call me old school.

I made a Void Elf Warlock. Kind of wishing I'd made him a Shadow Priest, although I'm loving the Warlock gameplay (My first attempt at leveling a Warlock), so I'm not sure what to do. If I should keep leveling him as a Warlock or race change my existing Priest into a Void Elf (I foolishly wasted my 110 level boost on a 67 Human Priest I'd been leveling off-and-on). But if I do that, then I won't have access to the heritage armor.

I have a LFD pally and a Void Elf warlock. I didn't wanna go spriest since my priest is my main. I also have a HMT druid and a Nightborne mage. I love the HMT flight form and ground travel form (it's an eagle and a moose).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    If there is a way to check I'd like to know how many Void Elf Holy Priests and Lighforged Shadow Priests there are.
    That is and would be a rather explosive search, eh? The two factors that I've always found weird. Then again, Holy priests aren't really as holy as say, a Paladin. Apparently.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    There is a reason the original space goats is one of the least played races.

Gonna be the same with Space goats + tatoo's.

Void elves are cool.

Deleted
    Since I already have a Draenei Priestess (discipline), I decided to make me a LF Draenei female mage instead. But I do have a LF Draenei male paladin (protection), just because. And I have a VE Shadow Priest and on top a VE female Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    My Void Elf is (Subtlety) Rogue, not Shadow Priest. I picture Void Elfs as people that use Void, but resist to whispers. Shadow Priest often go full crazy mode.
    Shadow priests tend to bounce back and forth between nuts and on the verge of nuts. Good choice if you want to play a void elf who isn't as strong-willed as others. Mine's gonna be a subtlety rogue, too, since shadows play such a strong theme in the spec's kit. Could also see destro warlocks and arcane mages being popular with void elves.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    There is a reason the original space goats is one of the least played races.

Gonna be the same with Space goats + tatoo's.

Void elves are cool.
    Yeah I can't imagine there being many Light goats about. Dark Iron will probably have their own little niche, but Dwarves already aren't hugely popular.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!