Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I already can't wait to see what builds will come out of the shield throw.
    I'm both curious about that skill and also if Deadeye will be made much better such that I can effectively combine the two for shields that explode into chaining shards or something..

And I've never tried that passive with "Attack projectiles return to you after hitting targets"; does that have any effect on skills that spread into more projectiles like this or Tornado Shot?

10+ Year Old Account
    I fear the ascendancy revamps. Though I hope they'll give us a full reset of skills again, I have a few characters I'm waiting to wipe and start new builds on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I already can't wait to see what builds will come out of the shield throw.
    Yeah, I'm defintely going to try and make some kind of Captain America build for my Immortal Gladiator. Not really sure how it would work though...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Totally hyped for the Pokedex league. There are few game mechanics I enjoy more than battling (& capturing) monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah, I'm defintely going to try and make some kind of Captain America build for my Immortal Gladiator. Not really sure how it would work though...
    It's basically ranged Ethereal Knives.

I don't know if anyone posted the Ascendency changes, but here's all that's been revealed thus far.

Legit torn between Totemphant and Volcanotain.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Thank Xenu they buffed everything instead of common approach: let's nerf everything to lowest level. Hopefully Elementalist gets some decent love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    It's basically ranged Ethereal Knives.
    Oh, okay. Does that mean it wouldn't work for an immortal Gladiator?

Also: I like the look of the new trees. Really hoping that either Gladiator or Juggernaut are awesome.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Thank Xenu they buffed everything instead of common approach: let's nerf everything to lowest level. Hopefully Elementalist gets some decent love.
    Wait for the patch notes before you jump the gun.

Here's a Website with new changes

Pathfinder and Raider are mostly unchanged

http://kokoska.janeek.eu/
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone having trouble loggin in? It's sending me the "You've logged in from a different place, please input the code" thing, but then it's not sending me a code...

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Anyone having trouble loggin in? It's sending me the "You've logged in from a different place, please input the code" thing, but then it's not sending me a code...
    Nope, It should send the code, but some mail providers get a bit janky with it (takes so time for them to come through).

You can email support directly support@grindinggear.com
    Ask them for the unlock code and they are able to send it that way.

Also , are you on a dynamic IP address (and have to enter a code every day)? have you recently changed routers?
    If yes then there shouldn't be any need to worry, if no then it would mean that you might have been hacked (your email account and game account)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Nope, It should send the code, but some mail providers get a bit janky with it (takes so time for them to come through).
    Yeah, I spoke to Support and apparently their servers are lagging hard. Woke up this morning to 5 different codes in my inbox XD.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Here's a Website with new changes

Pathfinder and Raider are mostly unchanged

http://kokoska.janeek.eu/
    Looks like Chieftan retook RF from the zerker.

Also, holy shit. I think champion became viable now.
    Last edited by kail; 2018-02-24 at 12:40 AM.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to get the full skill tree reset options with this? I have a couple characters that are waiting on that rather than blowing the Regrets to do it.
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I doubt it since this patch isn't a major talent tree revamp, just an ascendancy revamp, but I could be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    I doubt it since this patch isn't a major talent tree revamp, just an ascendancy revamp, but I could be wrong.
    That's why I think we will, they're changing the ascendancies so much (in some cases) that it might cause people to completely respec. I have my fingers crossed.

Elementalist has been revealed today, along with some unsurprising changes to Chieftain and Berserker, looking good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just know Juggernaut and Gladiator are going to be the last ones to be fucking released XD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinthe View Post
    Elementalist has been revealed today, along with some unsurprising changes to Chieftain and Berserker, looking good.
    Yeah, saw the Elementalist. My 6 Strong Zombie build is turning into a Golemancer soon, and those changes really made me happy. Just need a tree reset to get it going.

I know they have to keep the hype train going, but when changes are this big and people would want to plan their first toon in advance couldn't they just fucking release every ascendancy info before the last second?