Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Lol. Is that Tauren or Worgen animation they suddenly go into? :P

I have been looking into the Draenor Factions and there are only two logical factions that make sense...
    Well for the rep grind for Mag'har "Draenor" Orcs to be playable.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Frostwolf_Orcs
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Laughing_Skull_Orcs
    It would certainly be the most logical...

I think it has to be a group which is available to both the Horde and the Alliance, as all the available allied races are. (Aren't they?). I also think that it's more likely that we get a new reputation on the new continents which allow us to unlock the Draenor Orks. Why? Because I think Blizzard won't send us back to such an old expansion content. Legion was/is still current content.

- - - Updated - - -

that said, has anyone of you, who watched Alpha streams, seen new factions with reputation yet?

The factions are NYI but you can see the factions we are going to have indirectly by seeing all the contracts (let’s you get rep from any faction for was) that they’ve added so far. http://bfa.wowhead.com/search?q=Contract#items:0-3-2 Just filter under level required.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think having a rep requirement is going to be a set in stone requirement for every Allied Race. Your example with the Draenor Orcs is a good example of the conundrum. And Dark Irons too. (What rep for them? Thorium Brotherhood?).

And I’m personally sticking with my idea that Blizzard ay have switched plans and are going to give us Draenor Orcs and Dark Irons Before BFA.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    The factions are NYI but you can see the factions we are going to have indirectly by seeing all the contracts (let’s you get rep from any faction for was) that they’ve added so far. http://bfa.wowhead.com/search?q=Contract#items:0-3-2 Just filter under level required.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think having a rep requirement is going to be a set in stone requirement for every Allied Race. Your example with the Draenor Orcs is a good example of the conundrum. And Dark Irons too. (What rep for them? Thorium Brotherhood?).

And I’m personally sticking with my idea that Blizzard ay have switched plans and are going to give us Draenor Orcs and Dark Irons Before BFA.
    So I'm just gonna assume it breaks down like this.

Alliance: House Proudmoore (Tiragarde), House Waycrest (Drustvar), House Stormsong (Stormsong).

Horde: Zandalari (Zuldazar), Nazmir Expedition (Nazmir), Vulpera (Vol'dun).

Neutral: Voice of Azeroth, Tortollan Seekers.

Also feel like we're missing a rep tied to the War Campaign so you have something to grind for on the other continent. That would probably be what Mag'har and Dark Irons are tied to.

Also guessing you need the 3 from your home continent for unlocking Zandalari and Kul'tiran.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If I had to go out on a limb, we would need to be Exalted with the Frostwolf Clan, and we would need the Tanaan Jungle quests, reps., etc.

P.S. The Laughing Skull were... well... more of a side deal.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    If I had to go out on a limb, we would need to be Exalted with the Frostwolf Clan, and we would need the Tanaan Jungle quests, reps., etc.

P.S. The Laughing Skull were... well... more of a side deal.
    Can't imagine Blizz making obsolete content to be a requirement to unlock something in current content. Possible, but unlikely imho.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Can't imagine Blizz making obsolete content to be a requirement to unlock something in current content. Possible, but unlikely imho.
    Especially obsolete content they admitted was badly designed like WoD reps.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Wish they’d remove the rep shit altogether (it’s a tedious archaic system that shouldn’t exist in 2018) and just have them be unlocked through a long quest chain

10+ Year Old Account

UMMM...WTF....Just watch video to see what I mean,,,

Also too I can't wait to boost a Zandalari Troll, and use the Gilded Revasaur mount. <3
    Getting something for the flying mount so my Zandalari Troll will have both a ground mount and flying mount. ;P

I have been looking into the Draenor Factions and there are only two logical factions that make sense...
    Well for the rep grind for Mag'har "Draenor" Orcs to be playable.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Frostwolf_Orcs
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Laughing_Skull_Orcs
    Try to get armored Skyscreamer. Best choice for a flying Zandalari mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Got it and am using it on my Darkspear. I like the 5.2 Skyscreamer a lot, but the helmet on it is silly. Should've just been a bare head.

8.0 is also introducing Ptero mounts that are more like the old Un'goro pteros. But they also have a goofy helm.

5+ Year Old Account

UMMM...WTF....Just watch video to see what I mean,,,

wow, you guys are behind af, this was memed about before 7.3.5 came out

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I mean I was just in a Wailing Caverns run as a Blood Elf Priest and the party consisted of 2 more Blood Elves and 2 more Nightborne. So he's not wrong.
    Last night got to leveling my HM Shaman. Saw a response of "ewww Fem Taur." And glanced at the player list. Outside me it was 3 Blood Elves and 1 Nightborne.

Thought this would ha e died a little with the new AR feature, but they're STILL outpacing new races. Even to this day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    That's the mount I am trying to get...<3 Well for my Zandalari Troll Female...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Last night got to leveling my HM Shaman. Saw a response of "ewww Fem Taur." And glanced at the player list. Outside me it was 3 Blood Elves and 1 Nightborne.

Thought this would ha e died a little with the new AR feature, but they're STILL outpacing new races. Even to this day.
    Tbh, nightborne look kinda creepy and wooden. They have some cool features, like the magical tatts and the armor, but the race itself is not that pretty or even bad-ass looking. I'd probably use blood elves myself over them. Compared to that high mountain tauren are just a (for some) cooler version of tauren with other antlers.

You can't blame people, really...

HM cows aren't that different from TB cows, I have few friends who play cows exclusively and none of them is interested in levelling a new one or race changing into one.

As for NB, I don't know how anyone sane would want to play as a male NB, fem NB are better, but customisation is a bit lacking.

So #belfmasterrace it is then >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Tbh, nightborne look kinda creepy and wooden. They have some cool features, like the magical tatts and the armor, but the race itself is not that pretty or even bad-ass looking. I'd probably use blood elves myself over them. Compared to that high mountain tauren are just a (for some) cooler version of tauren with other antlers.
    You'd think, though, with all the newness people would been trying them out more around level 20-25. They'd still be fresh enough to test.

Deleted
    i want a fking coat as a trasnmog pleaz D:

You'd think, though, with all the newness people would been trying them out more around level 20-25. They'd still be fresh enough to test.
    I think most people just use a race change if they like the model. The only people that really play them are the ones that want the armor.

Deleted
    like nathanos brightcallers coat or those new kul tiras ones

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    As for NB, I don't know how anyone sane would want to play as a male NB, fem NB are better, but customisation is a bit lacking.
    I don't know if it was ever mentioned, but Male Nightborne now have earrings as a customisation option. I noticed it on the character creator last night.

I don't recall seeing this on any hotfix notes or anything.