Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your flanking strike hits like a fucking truck, why do you even need any form of AoE
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Your flanking strike hits like a fucking truck, why do you even need any form of AoE
    A hard hitting single target spell doesnt help while fighting 4+ targets - but i think you do know this, dont you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    A hard hitting single target spell doesnt help while fighting 4+ targets - but i think you do know this, dont you?
    It does when it literally deals the same amount of damage as AoE ability against 4 targets. But against one target. Effectively bringing it to 20% health.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    I think what he's going for is that killing those 4 mobs in 2 hits each is pretty much the same as killing them with several weaker aoe attacks. Only difference is less numbers flying at once.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    Shockwave is a pretty good survival cooldown.
    It is, but that´s only every 40sec, if ya have less than 3. Also just 3secs. Its a nice skill and i would not give it away.

BtT:
    Sure it is, but i guess its kinda a "feeling" you get. At least for me, it feels way more statisfying to hit more mobs with an attack than attacking one Mob. If i have only one mob, of course i like my hardhitter more.

Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    Can do decent damage with putting 1 cp Rupture on as many mobs as you have time with tbh, works wonders. Its usally tanks that get their aoe first if I recall, with most other classes having to wait for theirs.
    since a 1pt combo and a 5/6 pt combo cost the same (but the higher pt ones refund energy more often..) I'd think it'd be better to just focus on single target...

Quote Originally Posted by Fion Silberpfeil View Post
    It is, but that´s only every 40sec, if ya have less than 3.
    You basically never have less than 3. And if you do, you don't need a survivability cooldown.