Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    nope, you're dead wrong, by gutless I meant them obviously pandering to literally the worst (and truly relatively small) portion of wow community - filthy casuals, ruining our classes, loot systems and game overall. It started around mid wotlk and got so much worse in wod-legion
    You DO realize that the reason classic WoW became as popular as it did was because it was the casual alternative to hardcore MMOs like UO?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    This is the wrong forum to write actual suggestions that you expect Blizzard to read
    Blizzard is actively monitoring this forum and also reddit.
    As someone from europe it is way more likely to get an answer here or at least be seen than in the official forums.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You mean the last expansions when they kept added new abilities on top of existing ones so players had a dozen plus spells part of their rotation all interacting in weird ways? Blizz realized after 8 years of the game that they couldn't keep adding new abilities every xpac without it becoming a godforsaken mess.
    so instead of quitting of adding new spells and fixing spec mechanics, creating some connections between those spells, they've just decided to be lazy and instead just straight up delete abilities, very kind of them, we, long-term retpala/hunter/warrior/priest (pretty much any class) fans really appreciate this mindset.

(enter any spec forum and you'll see majority of even current players whining about classes and specs)

its not a constructive criticism with suggestions, there are and there were literally hundreds of them with detailed explanations and really smart suggetstions from top pvp and pve players, BLIZZARD DID NOTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE RETARDED, they truly are.

legion could have been A+ expansion with 7+ million playerbase if only they didnt prune the shit out of classes but instead rebuilt them to mop lvls, but sorry, too hard for retards
    how do you know its not above 7m??

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    If They are, by your win words, catering to a small portion of their demographic while ignoring the larger and by your standards more vocal part, thats by definition not being gutless, sorry
    they were gutless towards casuals, afraid of them quitting, while probably thinking that little catering towards casual minority wouldt not dissapoint the semi-casual/hardcore playerbase.

for example, lets look what has happened to pvp, shall we?

wotlk - 1m active arena players NA-EU, Legion S3 - only 53k, nice!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Blizzard is actively monitoring this forum and also reddit.
    As someone from europe it is way more likely to get an answer here or at least be seen than in the official forums.
    1. Point me to a thread thats made after 2014 that has annofficial Blizzard response in here
    3. Mmo-c is a laughing stock at Blizzard. They Continue to make Fyn at it and how bad its modded. There might be a few cm’s checking the larger threads but dont kid yourself

i wont chill down before i get my baseline seals, exorcism, sac, execute and big yellow bro back, NO
    Not sure why some of these things are a big deal.

I'd prefer to have seals, but honestly... did they really add anything? The best they can do is "activate this seal for AOE, and this seal for single target". Maybe an extra seal for slightly more healing at the cost of DPS that no one will ever use. Why bother? Again, I'd prefer having them for the sake of flavor, but realistically it's a good thing they are gone.

Exorcism was not a very interesting ability and was replaced directly by another ability. While exorcism is a classic ability with as deep of roots as warcraft II, I'm not upset to see it go. It didn't add much to the game, and it was replaced directly.

Dunno what the 'big yellow bro' is, but I assume it's guardian of kings. I liked guardian of kings, and I'd like it back, too. At the very least, as a talent.

Lastly, I strongly agree about the execute. It has been a key part of paladins since its inception, and removing it was ridiculous. Even I'm salty about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    how do you know its not above 7m??
    common sense, if it was that positively different from wod levels 4.5-5m, they would have told us already by now numerous times.
    so far what they are saying is that legion is "slightly better"

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingpig View Post
    they have been removing spells each expansion, little by little
    It went into overdrive in Legion. They removed loads of talents, abilities, all the glyphs, all the perks, etc, all so they could make the artifacts seem more powerful/amazing.

so instead of quitting of adding new spells and fixing spec mechanics, creating some connections between those spells, they've just decided to be lazy and instead just straight up delete abilities, very kind of them, we, long-term retpala/hunter/warrior/priest (pretty much any class) fans really appreciate this mindset.

(enter any spec forum and you'll see majority of even current players whining about classes and specs)
    People always whine, it's human nature. It doesn't mean they're right.

You might want to take a look at http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...edItNowItSucks for more info. That's the common kneejerk reaction.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    common sense, if it was that positively different from wod levels 4.5-5m, they would have told us already by now numerous times.
    so far what they are saying is that legion is "slightly better"
    "I know because I know." - OP, 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I would say the same thing that you do and that is pretty much encouraging no changes in WoW. I do encourage them.
    Nope, you're wrong, you encourage all changes just for the sake of things changing, while I appreciate the spec and think most of the changes resulted in ret pala being more boring, stupid and losing most of its class fantasy. in Legion ret paladin is nothing more than a warrior with yellow animations.
    I am a ret paladin since late 2007, 3 times glad s9-s10-s11 and I do know what I am talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    People always whine, it's human nature. It doesn't mean they're right.

You might want to take a look at http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...edItNowItSucks for more info. That's the common kneejerk reaction.
    I guess for not a single second a thought of "maybe things got REALLY worse" appeared on your mind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    "I know because I know." - OP, 2018.
    I know because my assumptions are based on common sense and blizzards patterns, plz, read twice next time before making stupid useless comments, ty!

Deleted
    they were gutless towards casuals, afraid of them quitting, while probably thinking that little catering towards casual minority wouldt not dissapoint the semi-casual/hardcore playerbase.

for example, lets look what has happened to pvp, shall we?

wotlk - 1m active arena players NA-EU, Legion S3 - only 53k, nice!
    How does any of that have anything to do with them being gutless though?

I assume you want to make them out as cowards, but wouldnt a coward be one who didnt have the "guts" to make the game the way they want it to be instead of listening to people like you?

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Not sure why some of these things are a big deal.

I'd prefer to have seals, but honestly... did they really add anything? The best they can do is "activate this seal for AOE, and this seal for single target". Maybe an extra seal for slightly more healing at the cost of DPS that no one will ever use. Why bother? Again, I'd prefer having them for the sake of flavor, but realistically it's a good thing they are gone.

Exorcism was not a very interesting ability and was replaced directly by another ability. While exorcism is a classic ability with as deep of roots as warcraft II, I'm not upset to see it go. It didn't add much to the game, and it was replaced directly.

Dunno what the 'big yellow bro' is, but I assume it's guardian of kings. I liked guardian of kings, and I'd like it back, too. At the very least, as a talent.

Lastly, I strongly agree about the execute. It has been a key part of paladins since its inception, and removing it was ridiculous. Even I'm salty about that one.
    agreed with seals, I just used to love them cause class fantasy, you know, but for classes like hunter,warrior (ffs), dk removing of their stance dance was a huge hit on class complexity and fun, I mean when you compare wotlk warrior with this pathetic pseudo-spec in legion it becomes so sad.

Deleted
    I know because my assumptions are based on common sense and blizzards patterns, plz, read twice next time before making stupid useless comments, ty!
    Sorry, I appear to have been mistaken.

"I know because I'm really clever and also because I know." - OP, 2018

Deleted
    1)add (re-add) more baseline abilities
    2)make talents around empowering those abilities, so players choose their preferred playstyle while being able to cast all spells (LIKE IT FUCKING WAS BEFORE)
    3)stop doing everything you possibly can to not add new baseline abilities (paladin execute as a talent what the fuck? are you insane?)
    4)Having complex, deep and fun specs should not be ILLEGAL in this game, do they really believe we are that stupid to enjoy these castrated specs for more than 2-3 months?

thank you for listening and sorry for me raging, was going over bfa alpha changes and ITS SO FUCKING STUPID, how can they not see that people are frustrated over what they've done to classes in wod and legion
    Wrong forum Bro.

To make sure nobody considers your criticism seriously, type in all caps, swear and scream like a five year old throwing a tantrum.

Devs make a change I don't like...

"gutless"

Okie dokie then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    To make sure nobody considers your criticism seriously, type in all caps and scream like a five year old throwing a tantrum.
    God can you imagine if MMOC added mic support/voice chat to the site directly?

I mean they prob have a discord but I doubt enough of the community congregates on there.

10+ Year Old Account
    1)add (re-add) more baseline abilities
    [...]
    3)stop doing everything you possibly can to not add new baseline abilities
    [...]
    how can they not see that people are frustrated over what they've done to classes in wod and legion :cool
    I guess you wanted to say "do not add baseline abilities in the talent tree" ?

Imo there's to much alpha footage from streamers right now. Every little and unimportant detail is discussed by the whole community. It's too much right now - just have some faith. You didn't even see the new azerite armor und the related talents yet. I'm quite confident that they will make it work.

Just getting back to "how it was before" even when it worked is not the always best solution. Stuff has to evolve to feel different, new and exciting. Take world quest for example. They are nothing more than stupid dailies. But they evolved and don't feel that way anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

God can you imagine if MMOC added mic support/voice chat to the site directly?

I mean they prob have a discord but I doubt enough of the community congregates on there.
    Hell is other posters.