Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    How does any of that have anything to do with them being gutless though?

I assume you want to make them out as cowards, but wouldnt a coward be one who didnt have the "guts" to make the game the way they want it to be instead of listening to people like you?
    its not about listening to people like you/me/casuals, they should have JUST KEPT MAKING THE GAME BETTER based on what they and only they believe is better (exactly what the devteam was doing in classic and first 2 expansions)

the whole "lets change X so more people will be appealed to play our game" mentality ruined the game in the first place, original WoW devs had their own philosophy of how it should all look like, resulting in truly legendary game. This is what I meant.

Cut this kid some slack, he has nowhere to vent except for this place.

I do agree that blizzard is taking action on what players do not want such as baseline abilities going into talents (ex: SW: D, cleave) and the azerite armor concept "fixing" the class, but hey, who cares right?

It's their game, gotta deal with it :/
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2018-02-26 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    Wrong forum Bro.
    not really, official wow forums are nothing more than casuals and blizzards girl scouts, sorry, not going there for sure, its cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post

I do agree that blizzard is taking action on what players do not want, but hey, who cares right?
    long term fans like me and millions of other people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    its not about listening to people like you/me/casuals, they should have JUST KEPT MAKING THE GAME BETTER based on what they and only they believe is better (exactly what the devteam was doing in classic and first 2 expansions)

the whole "lets change X so more people will be appealed to play our game" mentality ruined the game in the first place, original WoW devs had their own philosophy of how it should all look like, resulting in truly legendary game. This is what I meant.
    But how do you know thats what they did?
    They sure as hell never said anything of the sort

compared to a game like SWTOR thats ability bloat WoW's design is 1,000 times better imo. I do miss some spells but if that's what it takes from going over board with 2 much crap so be it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    not really, official wow forums are nothing more than casuals and blizzards girl scouts, sorry, not going there for sure, its cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

long term fans like me and millions of other people?
    But there more likely to read that once than this one >.<

Mabie I'm old school thinking feedback should go in the feedback bucket.

Have you tried making a tumbler post that seems to be the modern way to express grievance

10+ Year Old Account
    My two cents:
    1)add (re-add) more baseline abilities
    While I do think a small handful of classes could use one more ability, perhaps two, in their rotation, I don't think it's that bad.

2)make talents around empowering those abilities, so players choose their preferred playstyle while being able to cast all spells (LIKE IT FUCKING WAS BEFORE)
    I think the idea of having some talents improve functionality of a baseline ability, or add a passive effect, or add a new ability are better for customization for optimal playstyles. You can pick one of the first two if you think your rotation has enough buttons, but the third option is good if you want more buttons to press.

3)stop doing everything you possibly can to not add new baseline abilities (paladin execute as a talent what the fuck? are you insane?)
    Now you're repeating yourself. This is basically the same thing as your point #1.

4)Having complex, deep and fun specs should not be ILLEGAL in this game, do they really believe we are that stupid to enjoy these castrated specs for more than 2-3 months?
    To be 'complex, deep and fun' does not necessarily need you to download hotkey bar addons because the game's five hotkey bars aren't enough for all your class' abilities.

thank you for listening and sorry for me raging, was going over bfa alpha changes and ITS SO FUCKING STUPID, how can they not see that people are frustrated over what they've done to classes in wod and legion
    That's fine and all, but you're barking up the wrong tree. What you're basically doing, here, is to complain about your noisy neighbor that lives on the apartment above yours... to the landlord of an apartment complex on the other side of town.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    compared to a game like SWTOR thats ability bloat WoW's design is 1,000 times better imo. I do miss some spells but if that's what it takes from going over board with 2 much crap so be it.
    why does is have to be so binary, like either you have castrated spec (aka legion) or you have overflooded retarded spec?
    People like you who dont whine and tolerate this total BULLSHIT are the problem imho

Deleted
    I WANT MORE BUTTONS TO PRESS REEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    10/10 screeching intensifies.

But how do you know thats what they did?
    They sure as hell never said anything of the sort
    Just judging by the actions, they were making a hard core, relatively casual-unfriendly, complex class design wise game for the sake of making it, cause they loved it, was their unique and relovutionaly project, the whole "lets do X to encourage more Y to play our game" became obvious for me in mid wrath with whole LFG/ heilrooms bs.
    If you didnt mention it, sorry, I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    10/10 screeching intensifies.
    Yes, you're right I do, and I also want retarded mechjanics like auto-bubble/cheat death gone, cause it makes you casuals think youre something more than a bunch of noobs in the game and understand anything about it.
    same with casualized dps mechanic/ cut defensives/ pruned aggro/titanforging and so on.

they are wrong, I am 100% confident that people who are this stupid (probably less than 90 iq) to find current specs challenging and fun are in total minority from overall playerbase (both currently playing and retired)
    Are you sure? cause I had to do lfr argus on a monday for my alts the first week it came out for the quests. and there were people doing 200k dps with +900 gear in there on all 7 occasions. You need to get out of your bubble and realize that there are incompetents in this player base then the US congress. Blizz white knights + incompetents probably can reach a super majority.

Deleted
    why does is have to be so binary, like either you have castrated spec (aka legion) or you have overflooded retarded spec?
    People like you who dont whine and tolerate this total BULLSHIT are the problem imho
    If you want to be taken seriously then bring on constructive feedback.

Not constructive feedback includes:
    This spec sucks
    This spec is castrated
    This spec is retarded
    This spec is bullshit

Constructive feedback could include stuff like:
    I've played a lot of ret paladin and i've seen the changes comning to BFA. Personally i feel like the spec could use another rotational button and some more complexity.

You can even bring one some examples of what you feel like adds complexity to a spec and what the rotational button should do.

Overall sweeping statements like the stuff you are spewing literally doesnt help ANYTHING. Like at all. Noone can use that feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    My two cents:

While I do think a small handful of classes could use one more ability, perhaps two, in their rotation, I don't think it's that bad.
    You werent a big player during 2007-2010 in wow, cause if its just 1-2 ability for you, plz download any 3.3.5 client and compare their amount of spells and also mechanics (!) to the current spec, I guide you to do that with warrior and their playstyle around regenerating rage and stance dancing mechanics.
    Or maybe dk, which is so disgustingly pruned nowadays, for example you no longer play around proper runes, you just use them all braindead, 6 of 1 color, nice so cool and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If he actually expects Blizz to read this and be receptive maybe he should do an editing pass. Currently it comes across as a 10-year old having a tantrum.
    I mean check his sig and his posts lol. Tells you everything about him right there.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Are you sure? cause I had to do lfr argus on a monday for my alts the first week it came out for the quests
    its as wrong to judge the playerbase by lfr as by mythic.
    imo but what I've seen on forums certainly, there much more negative views of current spec states than positive ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Denning View Post
    Unsub and don't buy BfA then. That's the best way to show your anger - hitting them in the wallet. But you won't though.
    they dont care lol, their numbers went from 12 to 8 to 4.5 and nothing major had happened about it, it wont solve the problem in any way.

Maybe its time for you to get another game and leave wow behind.

If you want to be taken seriously then bring on constructive feedback.
    If you want a constuctive whining, open literally any spec subform then proceed to bfa topic of X spec and see people literally shitting their pants with detailed explanation of how blizzard are not making their classes fun again after legions disgrace, my thread is just rage whining.

(btw, blizzard doesnt care, there were THOUSANDS of detailed and reasonable criticisms from top pve and especially pvp players - N O T H I N G ... H A P P E N E D )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Maybe its time for you to get another game and leave wow behind.
    Cant, love it so much, even the current semi raped semi castrated version

Deleted
    The notion of more abilities equaling to more complex gameplay is lost on me. Few expansions back the classes i played at least were nothing but a lot of skills in a priority order. You just got an addon to show you the highest priority spell that was off cooldown turning the game into nothing more than a game of simon says. With the artifact weapon skills have way more depth than before. Sure you can make an argument about having more of complex abilities and mechanics that interact with eachother but the game has never been that so far. While the difference between an average player and a completely abysmal one might be smaller now, the difference between a good and an average one is wider in my opinion.

Also the fact that all dps classes now have a chance to have active cooldowns and procs that werent there when there were more abilities. Encounter design has also gotten a lot better, having burst dps checks for example rather than just static gear checks, apart from the top level. Encounter design itself is more important right now to make the game challenging rather than the amount of buttons. As an example the hammer of wrath is a great one. I like it as a talent, choosing before the fight if the extra damage sub 20% is worth losing overall damage. You need to know the fight and if you need burn at the end like some bosses do. If it was baseline it would just be another simon says ability. Now you sometimes have it and sometimes you don't and you need to play both playstyles to be decent at your class.

On a side note the worst spec i tried this expansion was survival hunter at the beginning which was pretty much just abilities in a priority order.

Wasn't the whole stance dance thing hated by most Players?

Deleted
    You werent a big player during 2007-2010 in wow, cause if its just 1-2 ability for you, plz download any 3.3.5 client and compare their amount of spells and also mechanics (!) to the current spec, I guide you to do that with warrior and their playstyle around regenerating rage and stance dancing mechanics.
    Or maybe dk, which is so disgustingly pruned nowadays, for example you no longer play around proper runes, you just use them all braindead, 6 of 1 color, nice so cool and fun.
    Please tell me what kind of stance dancing you think warriors did in Wrath