Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    For me many of the dungeons fell far short of having that "It factor". The ones I enjoyed the most were the large sprawling metropoli with a sense of scale and grandeur to them. Personally the Razorfen dungeons felts rail roady without any significantly interesting bosses so they'd have my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunken Temple (Temple of Atal'Hakkar)

Where as Blackrock Depths was long and interesting, Sunken Temple was long and monotonous :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Maraudon and Uldaman. Just places to lose a lot of time in that weren't interesting. Black Rock Depths was long, but it had a certain charme and it was fitting the lore and location at its time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Maraudon hands down was the worst instance especialy if you needed to farm it for nature resistance gear second for me is Dire maul because i had to farm it over and over for Quel'Sarrar...
    I remember 2 man farming the bosses on my rogue with a druid buddy. We'd stealth past 90% of the instance and just kill the bosses for the nature resist gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Maraudon hands down was the worst instance especialy if you needed to farm it for nature resistance gear second for me is Dire maul because i had to farm it over and over for Quel'Sarrar...

This times a thousand, no other instance came close imo.

Probably Maraudon. Running to the entrance was annoying, especially towards the end of the pre-LFD days, where nobody knew where it was, when you needed the others to even get in. Unless you wanted to corpse run.

Lot of people dislike Sunken Temple (at least most of my friends) but i do like it, for me the worst is probably Blackfathom Depths.

LBRS for me was pretty crappy because UBRS was just so epic. LBRS was like begging to be UBRS and it just wasn't.

Gnomeregan, that place can suck a dick. Also being horde and walking there, why the fuck did I ever do that?

i disliked ragefirechasm. getting to it was a pain in the ass.

it should have been tuned for level 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsif View Post
    Probably Maraudon. Running to the entrance was annoying, especially towards the end of the pre-LFD days, where nobody knew where it was, when you needed the others to even get in. Unless you wanted to corpse run.
    LFD wasn't launched until WOTLK. So it was fully 2 years after any Vanilla content was current.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Gnomeregan, that place can suck a dick. Also being horde and walking there, why the fuck did I ever do that?
    This. A thousand times this.

Either Gnomeregan, because the whole "mechanical Sci-Fi" theme really clash with the rest of the game.
    Or Stockades, because it feels like a bad filler - too short, too simplistic.

5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly none. LBRS could be a bit of a pain due to the tight pulls but it has excellent overall design. Stockades might be a bit dull though.

Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    BRD with a bad group was the worst...
    Or and EPIC adventure with a good group. Entering brd felt like being in the mines of Moria or something.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post

Or and EPIC adventure with a good group. Entering brd felt like being in the mines of Moria or something.
    Definitely true !

5+ Year Old Account
    Hated BRD, just never got through it all without a DC or a thousand deaths. A lot of the end-game dungeons put a bad taste in my mouth too (which sucked cause you'd end up spending a lot of time there).

Oddly ok with Uldaman. The scorpid room w/ the 3 dwarf bosses you had to talk to to activate (took out in cata i think)... The boss you had to activate w/ the amulet and staff w/ the miniature town was memorable ("EVERYONE LOOT THE MOBS!")... the trog council fight, the golem boss(es).. Needed 3 ppl clicking the thing to activate the next part... I had a weird luck with finding the way around the place (hug a wall, keep backtracking until you find a mob that isnt dead) and we would actually make it to the end more than not. It really felt like an interactive dungeon ^^

This should have a poll really!

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    For a max level 5 man? Scholomance HANDS down, running this shit hole for flask runs when you couldnt get into BWL (before it came out, and when your guild hadnt cleared it for the week). I have nightmares to this day because of the room before the ghoul room, and the ghoul room.

Overall least favorite? I would have to give that title to wailing caverns, without a doubt. Doing a full quest run, with the murlock boss included literally takes hours, it is absolute cancer lmao, just to have to run it again because you didnt get enough of the quest items off the raptors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Sunken Temple (Temple of Atal'Hakkar)

Where as Blackrock Depths was long and interesting, Sunken Temple was long and monotonous :P
    Thing about ST is that its skippable, where a full run in BRD is not. I also picked WC for the worst because its literally mandatory, the gear is amazing and the quests are a must for leveling. ST, the gear is forgettable, and the quests arent needed (diamond flask as a warrior is nice though when leveling).

Maraudon is one ugly ass dungeon and there's always some nerd spamming about doing some bloody quests.

The area before you actually get into Mauradon was a giant clusterfuck to navigate, especially when dead.