Poll: Who Would Win?!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    group quest mob
    You needed a group
    You don't say :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TirionFordring View Post
    Garithos hands down if anyone has bothered to read lore and know of his history and his abilities including his many, many genocidal accomplishments.
    Indeed, the fact Sylvanas and Varimathras needed his help tells you what kind of level he was on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Really? Garithos fucked an entire race of elves, Nathanos couldnt even fuck one
    Oooh snap!

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    You don't say :P

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, the fact Sylvanas and Varimathras needed his help tells you what kind of level he was on.
    They needed his army. That was what he brought to the table.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Ha. No. Even in TBC most classes couldnt solo him. You needed a group no matter your gear level in vanilla.
    I didn't get your logic. You says Nathanos is cool because of this fact (being raid boss). But you deny Garithos hero skills in W3.

What the point of argue then?

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I didn't get your logic. You says Nathanos is cool because of this fact (being raid boss). But you deny Garithos hero skills in W3.

What the point of argue then?
    All I argued against was you implying he was some vanilla pushover. He was not a face roll.

Not that it had any baring on his actual canon power.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Yea sure. Read bold text. ROFL.
    The thing is though is that his in game power was meant to be canon, as in the quest states that you need a raid to take him down, wheras i dont think it was stated anywhere that garithos was meant to be powerful, if anything all sources imply that he was a turtle on a post.

I dont mind people keeping garithos as a meme, but if we're being completely honest, nathanos hands down.

Garithos is kinda stupid and counter productive with his beliefs and methods.

Nathanos always struck me as this super efficient one man army kind of guy, though i have not seen him from Horde PoV in legion.

The way he fought Greymane 1v1 (on a falling airship) with a nonchalant attitude was quite beastly.

A random guy,who got his title only because his father had it and a random undead,who earned his title in life, by sleeping with Sylvanas?Well,I suppose Nathanos,the body stealer is worse.