15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayar View Post
    Well, that Love Event was disappointing. Well over 200 attempts this year and I didn't even see one drop in the groups I was in. I actually thought more people would get it and post in this thread and get me motivated
    I don't get why they buff the availability of mounts like the TLPD which are obtainable all year long but don't dare to buff the Love Rockets chances to a solid 0,1 % or so. Do they think it's fun to run Hummel hundreds of times in a two-week-period or miss out for another year if you happen to be away from home for the period of the event?
    My rarity tells me I'm just shy of 2000 attempts for this year + last 2 years, and I've NEVER seen one drop. Never saw one in the years before Rarity either. Its rare af

Deleted

Just got the Dreamrunner two days ago... I think it's a pretty nice mount.
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2018-02-21 at 03:59 PM.

After 91 army of the light paragon caches, I still do not have the Glorious Felcrusher. I dunno who I pissed off at Blizzard but I am sorry! I honestly just don't even like logging into the game after this grind.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post

Bought it because... uhm... because I buy everything from the shop and because it fits my dwarf that is as small and fat as the dog itself.
    lol
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    After 91 army of the light paragon caches, I still do not have the Glorious Felcrusher. I dunno who I pissed off at Blizzard but I am sorry! I honestly just don't even like logging into the game after this grind.
    I feel you. Over 100 tries for one of the old reps here and still nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Well I'm up to over 50 of each paragon with still just 3 mounts to show for it. But I did just get the Elegon Mount after my 5th attempt, so I'm over it,

-EDIT, Spawn of Horridon dropped immediately after :-D
    Last edited by Gank Sinatra; 2018-02-24 at 05:15 AM.

Some people are just super lucky, this just happened for a guildy

[IMG][/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so freaking happy. FINALLY got the valarjar stormdrake... #453!!

Last AOTL paragon mount done.

Fuck Argus and now it's just Nightfallen and Legion rep can fuck right off

10+ Year Old Account
    Some "recent" additions to my collection:

Astral Cloud Serpent after 7 attempts back in October 2017;

Mimiron's Head after 25 attempts back in November 2017;

I was sure I'd already posted this one a while back but I can't find the post, so I figured I may as well add it now:
    Vitreous Stone Drake after 266 attempts way back in April 2016;

Haven't really been doing much mount farming since I got Mimiron's Head, only tried for the Big Love Rocket about a dozen times and now I'm a little annoyed with myself for getting a bit lazy! Doesn't help when you start getting a string of "unlucky" attempts and get disheartened, but still, must get back to it as there's still plenty of mounts for me to collect!
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

Deleted
    Antoran Charhound after 33 tries in LFR only, that was rather quick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    Some "recent" additions to my collection:

Astral Cloud Serpent after 7 attempts back in October 2017;

Mimiron's Head after 25 attempts back in November 2017;

I was sure I'd already posted this one a while back but I can't find the post, so I figured I may as well add it now:
    Vitreous Stone Drake after 266 attempts way back in April 2016;

Haven't really been doing much mount farming since I got Mimiron's Head, only tried for the Big Love Rocket about a dozen times and now I'm a little annoyed with myself for getting a bit lazy! Doesn't help when you start getting a string of "unlucky" attempts and get disheartened, but still, must get back to it as there's still plenty of mounts for me to collect!
    plz can you tell me m8, which addon is from 1st ss (elegon) which show ilvl of loot you got?

thx in advance and cheer!!!...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    plz can you tell me m8, which addon is from 1st ss (elegon) which show ilvl of loot you got?

thx in advance and cheer!!!...
    Sorry to say I have no clue, unless it's a feature or somesuch of ls: Toasts. I honestly hadn't even noticed that before so I just did a quick check on all my Rarity screenshots and there's only a few that show the ilvl in the toast display. Those are all from around the same time, with earlier ones and more recent ones just showing the item name. Next time I'm in-game I'll have a look at the ls: Toasts options to see if there's anything in there for ilvl display. I'll update this comment with whatever I find.
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

Sorry to say I have no clue, unless it's a feature or somesuch of ls: Toasts. I honestly hadn't even noticed that before so I just did a quick check on all my Rarity screenshots and there's only a few that show the ilvl in the toast display. Those are all from around the same time, with earlier ones and more recent ones just showing the item name. Next time I'm in-game I'll have a look at the ls: Toasts options to see if there's anything in there for ilvl display. I'll update this comment with whatever I find.
    That is no special addon used, when you look the item or all of the items auto loot, it shows those display in loot with the item level. Saw it as well on auto loot on galleon a few minutes ago. 5230 kills and still no mount. Dont know who in blizzard hates or who I pissed off but I'm sorry, 3 expansion farm and it time for this to end. Just let me get the mount

10+ Year Old Account
    So, early hours of yesterday morning this occured:

219th attempt according to Rarity, but there were a lot more from before I installed Rarity. It was the 12th and last for this week and I was actually mentally planning my runs for next week as I walked up to loot the body! lol That really was surprise, but so very happy to finally add it to my collection!

10+ Year Old Account
    it is ls: Toasts...thx a lot...cheer!!!...xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    it is ls: Toasts...thx a lot...cheer!!!...xD
    Glad to have been of help! Guess I've been using that one for so long I'd kinda forgotten about it being responsible for the flashy loot toasts! lol

Got this last night, but still feel shitty about it since two of the party members missed getting it due to the mage that was in the group, their blazing barrier killed it.

Deleted
    Finally got pond nettle after 2272 casts

A day after TLPD