There must be a reason there are no Hakkar references anywhere so far. They really dug deep for some of these Troll tribes so there’s no way they would’ve accidentally forgotten about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    There must be a reason there are no Hakkar references anywhere so far. They really dug deep for some of these Troll tribes so there’s no way they would’ve accidentally forgotten about him.
    They mention Hakkar in Zuldazar, the Zandalari talk about how the Gurubashi are looked down on now and arent allowed to have a speaker due to their actions in summoning Hakkar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    They mention Hakkar in Zuldazar, the Zandalari talk about how the Gurubashi are looked down on now and arent allowed to have a speaker due to their actions in summoning Hakkar
    I feel like Hakkar is due for a return soon. It would be cool to see him again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    What are the chances they revamp an old vanilla dungeon in bfa? I'm leveling a void elf and boy are there some dungeons that could use some love n attention (dire maul
    Gnomeregan come to mind) . Although the revamp i want the most is ZF which isn't that bad off
    Pretty high. Blizz has been revamping old dungeons each expansions since Cata. Dire Maul could be a candidate, it's a boring place with confusing layout. But I guess revamped dungeon should somehow fit into the current story line.

Troll unification anyone?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-02-26 at 09:17 PM.

Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    holy shit.
    so alliance is fucked if they all join the horde.
    They dont all join, a lot of them are actually hostile to horde players and try to prevent the horde from making an alliance with the Zandalari. Namely the 3 biggest tribes. Sandfury, Gurubashi and Amani. As they are all quite bitter about the horde attacking and killing their people over the years

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Looks like the Troll Empire will totally raise again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    They dont all join, a lot of them are actually hostile to horde players and try to prevent the horde from making an alliance with the Zandalari. Namely the 3 biggest tribes. Sandfury, Gurubashi and Amani. As they are all quite bitter about the horde attacking and killing their people over the years
    Well, technically speaking not even the Zandalari themselves are particularly fond of the Horde at first. We'll have to see how this particular storyline will play out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=282281/q...story-spoilers Now this seems very juicy.

Zul possibly working with Queen Azshara prior to Cataclysm. And definitely working with her now.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit.

No not really, I doubt they'd even consider being with the Horde. Doesn't help the Horde seems to be more of the "Elvish Horde" now a days /triggersZulkhan
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=282281/q...story-spoilers Now this seems very juicy.

Zul possibly working with Queen Azshara prior to Cataclysm. And definitely working with her now.
    Damn, this nicely ties all the past events together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Looks like the Troll Empire will totally raise again.
    I admit, I am very hyped. Remember when I was hoping long ago for Rastakhan to show up and save the day etc.
    It's happening, in a far better way. Troll tribes, time to unite!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No not really, I doubt they'd even consider being with the Horde. Doesn't help the Horde seems to be more of the "Elvish Horde" now a days /triggersZulkhan
    Next Horde civil war, the Battle of Pointed Ears. And the pretty ears shall fall!
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Guess everyone that posted taylor swift gifs in this thread should also get an infraction then... as well as some people I will not name doing other stuff in the Spamming and Trolling section in 90% of their posts here and yet nothing (while they also have been reported)...
    Hey, I'm not the mods. I'm just saying it's not like it wasn't always something infractionable. I'm surprised you two got away with doing it for so long, honestly.

holy shit.
    Yeah, because any of those tribes have accomplished anything in the past 15,000 years. Half of them are on the border of extinction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I admit, I am very hyped. Remember when I was hoping long ago for Rastakhan to show up and save the day etc.
    It's happening, in a far better way. Troll tribes, time to unite!
    We only need Zandalins now. Or at least an excuse for not getting them not as retarded as "we have Classic nostalgia" when the Horde has Tauren pallies and the Alliance freaking space goats with shaman powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Next Horde civil war, the Battle of Pointed Ears. And the pretty ears shall fall!
    My Shaman will start it, he will set up a trap --- a discount for hair products, limited edition. And then will wink to Zandalari fellow and say "That's how you deal with 'em "
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit.
    Not with the endless void elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Not with the endless void elves.

I'm inclined to believe Void Elves reproduce by popping out of each other's butt.

It still is Alpha and things can change but imo that reveal about Azshara and Zul even further separates the Alliance and Horde zones in interest levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post

- - - Updated - - -

We know that Knaifu has been on many people's hands; she caused the Troll-Aqir wars and likely caused the War of Three Hammers. I wonder what she did among the Naga. Maybe she is the reason Naga culture is not monolithic and there are Naga groups serving Neptulon over Azshara.

- - - Updated - - -

From the wording it seemed to me she was in their hands the moment the Sundering happened, which would mean she'd have been in the possession of a Highborne or even Azshara herself at the time they tried to open the portal for Sargeras.
    It's speculation ofc, but she may have been involved in the 'vision' that Sargeras had shortly after the Sundering about the Word Soul eye, that conveniently made him forget his original plan and go for the corruption of Azeroth instead of its destruction.
    So now that she was so overjoyed that she's gained access to the Seat of the Pantheon, maybe we'll see her forge some new alliances between the Naga and whoever up there is going to listen to her.
    I'd like to know of someone else has had her whisper that, she did this in my case right after I came back from my first Argus kill (with that character) on my way to Hyjal with the quest from Illidan's crystal.

I wonder if Zul ever came across Xalatath.