I am stuck at lvl 100.

I logged in with my alta lvl 100 priest to level him up, but I did not get the leading quest to Broken Isles. I am at Orgimmar... Now what I should try next??

Did you buy Legion ? Have you tried relogging ? Have you checked your quest log ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

There is an orc right outside of orgrimmar. I think he has a wolf standing next to him. Talk to him and he may start the quests for you.

When I got to 98 I had to log out and then log back in again after not finding the artifact quest. After logging back in i got a pop up sending me outside org

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Did you buy Legion ? Have you tried relogging ? Have you checked your quest log ?
    Yes, I did that all.. nothing happend..

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Audriele View Post
    There is an orc right outside of orgrimmar. I think he has a wolf standing next to him. Talk to him and he may start the quests for you.
    This. I was a bit confused at first too, but yeah, this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Yes, I did that all.. nothing happend..
    Leave Orgrimmar (Durotar). Go to the east, towards the bay. You will see a quest where they're prepping for moving to the Broken Isles. That's the scenario quest, which will take you into Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by revjiggs View Post
    When I got to 98 I had to log out and then log back in again after not finding the artifact quest. After logging back in i got a pop up sending me outside org
    This is the solution. I went to Org at level 98, didn't have anything, I thought they changed the level requirement for Legion, went on with leveling until 100, still nothing popped anywhere. Logged out, and the quests popped up on relogging.

Generally you just quit wow and restart. The quest pointer should pop up automatically.