Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Very doubtful this subforum would exist.
    Or people would find someone/something else to hate on.

Peace
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2018-02-25 at 10:39 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    What's this based on?
    Her penchant for war hawkishness, her actions in Libya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Her penchant for war hawkishness, her actions in Libya.
    Basically, by what Fox News, The_Donald, Breitbart, and 4chan have said about her.

By this metric, any president that came into office with any political experience would be a "war hawk." Hillary Clinton pushed for more diplomacy than most Secretaries of the last several decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Basically, by what Fox News, The_Donald, Breitbart, and 4chan have said about her.

By this metric, any president that came into office with any political experience would be a "war hawk." Hillary Clinton pushed for more diplomacy than most Secretaries of the last several decades.
    Didnt she help forge the iran deal?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Very doubtful this subforum would exist.
    Or people would find someone/something else to hate on.

Peace
    It would exist when Obama was in office there were lies spread and valid complaint posted everyday. With Trump he just does a lot stupid shit.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-25 at 11:08 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    And that didn't happen with Trump?
    I never said trump wasnt guilty of the same. Its not a him vs her thread. Just a what if, like man in the high castle.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Would we be fighting Syria right now with a full blown invasion?

Would the FCC have gone through with gutting net neutrality?

Could we have gotten even more scandal out of the weiner/abedin shit storm?

Or would she be doing a great job and creating political ties all over the world that strengthen the American standing and economy?
    1. Pffft, no.
    2. Possibly, but probably not.
    3. I'm sure the Republicans would still be talking about it.
    4. I imagine she'd be a pretty unremarkable President and the news would be very boring again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Didnt she help forge the iran deal?
    What Clinton did certainly do is launch a massive reform of the State Department's diplomatic programs, completely overhauling a huge chunk of what they did and requesting more funds to make our diplomatic program envied the world over. So large in scope was this reform that Republicans knew she was most certainly setting the stage for another presidential run post-Obama, so they doubled down on bullshit-peddling to the Theodarznas of the world.

Sooo handing over more power and influence to corporations?
    That is what trump is doing hand over fist, that "hillary is gonna sell out to the corps" was nothing more then right wing baseless rhetoric line.

- - - Updated - - -

What's this based on?
    she feels its true so its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    That is what trump is doing hand over fist, that "hillary is gonna sell out to the corps" was nothing more then right wing baseless rhetoric line.
    My statement wasnt excluding trump of any wrong doing. Im not a trump fan or a hillary fan so we're clear.

I just found it one of the more interesting presidential elections that I can remember

10+ Year Old Account
    If nothing else, Mueller would be home, washing his tights.

As a non US citizen: If Hillary had won, the US would not have been perceived by the world (or atleast the European's) as a laughing stock.
    Trump is cancerous to the US and the world. Everyone sees it save a few Americans who voted for him. But convincing them that he is bad for the US, is as hard as trying to remove guns from the US or making an American aware that the US are not - really not - the greatest country in the world.

But, we did not like Hillary either. But out of the two evils, we would have preferred Hillary. If only Sanders had been elected. The world would have been better off in all aspects.

It would exist when Obama was in office there were lies spread and valid complaint posted everyday. With Trump he just does a lot stupid shit.
    Ah... but it came to be because the political threads truly got out of hand in the Gen-OT forum my friend. And not everyone wishes to constantly see hate and revile for others based on their political leanings.

Just to revitalize people’s memories. One of the very first threads in this subforum is below.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...y-belongs-here

Peace

10+ Year Old Account
    Would we be fighting Syria right now with a full blown invasion?

Would the FCC have gone through with gutting net neutrality?

Could we have gotten even more scandal out of the weiner/abedin shit storm?

Or would she be doing a great job and creating political ties all over the world that strengthen the American standing and economy?
    1. No.
    2. Yes.
    3. Don't know.
    4. Great job? No. Political ties, Yes. That strengthen the American economy? Meh.

In all likelihood, we'd be hearing nonstop wailing from Trump and Republicans about how she somehow didn't win. Trump was already accusing her of cheating with "3 million illegal votes" or some other BS. You'd have Trump followers rioting in the streets. I wouldn't doubt that a few conspiracy nuts would go on a rampage.

Congress would be at a standstill, which is not much different than it is now. Except there will be god knows how many more "investigations" into her. All of which will be dead ends but presented in a way like there's still something shady going on with her so as to discredit any action she takes.

The Establishment and the Deep State would have succeeded in stripping true Democracy from America in any real sense of the word - the President would no longer be elected by the via proxy of the electoral college, instead the Presidency would have been reduced to a pre-determined assignment. A decision made by a handful of powerful people in a dark room behind closed doors.

On a more point-to-point level:
    > The MSM would no longer be in full mudslinging mode (although they are currently slinging mud at a monster made of mud) but still in full-on Fake News.
    > The Deep State would not be resorting to unfounded conspiracy theories and producing fake evidence to try and rectify their mistakes and change the outcome of a fair election.
    > Syria would be a bloodbath. Refugees Welcome.
    > Amnesty, as disgusting of an idea that it is.
    > War! War! War! How do you like?!
    > Say goodbye to your sense of sovereignty and self-determination.
    Last edited by Reinhard von Lohengramm; 2018-02-27 at 05:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    The Establishment and the Deep State would have succeeded in stripping true Democracy from America in any real sense of the world - the President would no longer be elected by the via proxy of the electoral college, instead the Presidency would have been reduced to a pre-determined assignment. A decision made by a handful of powerful people in a dark room behind closed doors.

On a more point-to-point level:
    > The MSM would no longer be in full mudslinging mode (although they are currently slinging mud at a monster made of mud) but still in full-on Fake News.
    > The Deep State would not be resorting to unfounded conspiracy theories and producing fake evidence to try and rectify their mistakes and change the outcome of a fair election.
    > Syria would be a bloodbath. Refugees Welcome.
    > Amnesty, as disgusting of an idea that it is.
    > War! War! War! How do you like?!
    > Say goodbye to your sense of sovereignty and self-determination.
    Sure gotta live and breath that Conspiracy bullshit don't ya? Well you can't really sell it if you don't believe in it, no matter how sad and pathetic you look.

(nonsense and gibberish)
    I really hope that when the country is perfectly fine after the next Democratic president that you can at least see enough reason to admit it.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I really hope that when the country is perfectly fine after the next Democratic president that you can at least see enough reason to admit it.
    The country is fine right now in spite of the Democrats and their puppet Rinos.
    Last edited by Reinhard von Lohengramm; 2018-02-27 at 05:44 AM.
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

The country is fine right now in spite of the Democrats and their puppets Rinos.
    A simple "no" will suffice, I guess
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis