Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    Maybe I didn’t farm it that much...
    well yea but it's more fun to imagine you did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was messing around with mogs and came up with this, I kind of like it.

Somewhat decent or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    Finally got the bracers, so my favorite set is complete. I know nothing very unusual but from my point of view the most beautiful set ever created:

*Ashbringer mod*
    Something that have always bothered me, is that people that have Corrupted Ashbringer combine it with a set that does not match with it, every freaking person with the Ashbringer is sporting the T3 (normally warrior), like... come on, you have something so unique and cool! at least make a set around it!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Something that have always bothered me, is that people that have Corrupted Ashbringer combine it with a set that does not match with it, every freaking person with the Ashbringer is sporting the T3 (normally warrior), like... come on, you have something so unique and cool! at least make a set around it!
    That's because it's meant to be a "Look what I have!" post instead of showing off a thought-out transmog.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I was reading a thread on General Discussion about armor colors players can't get, and came up with all the ones I recall that are currently in the game, worn by NPCs, but are not available to players.

Are there any I've forgotten?

Thanks to Trial of Style, it's not unlikely that these sets will be implemented.... Eventually!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

does not match with it, every freaking person with the Ashbringer is sporting the T3 (normally warrior)
    IKR, how dare they wear Mograine's armor with Mograine's weapon. Such a fashion faux pas.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    IKR, how dare they wear Mograine's armor with Mograine's weapon. Such a fashion faux pas.
    But but.. the colours doesn't match!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    More disgusting are these people who wear the sunwell T6 pieces together with the BT/MH ones...
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Pretty sure most people don't wear it for that sake (Also he never uses the Corrupted Ashbringer with the armor), also i'm just saying that is sad to never see a set that matches with the Corrupted Ashbringer.

Pretty sure most people don't wear it for that sake (Also he never uses the Corrupted Ashbringer with the armor), also i'm just saying that is sad to never see a set that matches with the Corrupted Ashbringer.
    It’s pretty hard to. It’s yellow/red/bright silver/green, so you won’t be making a set without looking like a clown in order to match the weapon.

Same goes for that maiden of vigilance weapon. In order to make a set that matches it you’d have to combine holy/fel gear which doesn’t really work. Worth trying of course and I’m sure people have but there haven’t been any that look good.

I find it cool when the armor doesn't match the weapon. Makes it look more like "I killed this bad ass monster, and took his weapon to use for my self!" instead of "Hey, I'm a BELF armor and weapon model, look at how pretty I am. Please don't touch it, as I don't want it to get dirty"
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I came back from plunde.. I mean crusading the Broken Shore and Argus, and heard there's some undead heresy going on in Silithus. Had do dress accordingly in preparation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: I had another set on here but I had an editing fail so here is the second set I was tinkering around with for the green BoP Ashbringer.

Last edited by Sett; 2018-02-26 at 07:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really thinking about switching from human male to lightforged draenei male but there's three things that are stopping me from doing it.

The hooves overall, how the cloaks curl oddly with male tails, and this set's boots in any color:

Why Blizzard? ;_;
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2018-02-27 at 05:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I'm really thinking about switching from human male to lightforged draenei male but there's three things that are stopping me from doing it.

The hooves overall, how the cloaks curl oddly with male tails, and this set's boots in any color:

Why Blizzard? ;_;
    Try the T6 boots from BT (first boss). Older model but maybe less awkwardness like what you have in that picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Try the T6 boots from BT (first boss). Older model but maybe less awkwardness like what you have in that picture.

Hmm...slightly better actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post

Hmm...slightly better actually.
    Mythic T20 can have some pieces swapped with T6 in case you don't like a piece from Mythic T20. They did a good job matching Mythic T20 to T6's original color palette.
    Last edited by Sett; 2018-02-27 at 06:10 AM.

Yeah it is a shame they seem to only design armor pieces around the human body.

Deleted
    Reviews and suggestions appreciated. Still a wip though.

Am i the only one who sees no ingame models on those BfA warfront armor jpegs they look slightly painted like concept designs and not like actual 3d models, maybe i need my eyes checked or something, maybe dont get your hopes high if they dont look like that when they release.