Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Do you have the stats to back this up or are you just brandishing your racist and decidedly anti-immigration opinions as fact?

You ignorant fools would have us believe that rape and pedophilia never happened in the West before the 'influx of people from very specific regions of the world'! It IS white males we need to worry about. All the statistics show they run the world, and all the evidence shows it's not being run very well.
    How cute you are. Maybe you will be interested to learn Islam is NOT a race, hence, critisize Islam and muslims in general is NOT racist, hence anyone CAN critisize Islam and muslims in general, or maybe you think Islam and muslims should NOT be critisized? That would mean you are advocating the outlawing of blasphemy but only against Islam?
    About white males, you should also put down your SJW view of things and start open your eyes about the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    What? Traffic? Really? You seem really confused.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I would assume that an increase in rape reports has far more to do with women feeling empowered to report rape, a crime that is chronically very often not reported and less so about an actual increase in rape. On some level, #metoo works, and this proves it.
    That actually make some sense. I would like to have sociology experts opinion on that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    I have more important things to do than educating far right drones
    I am not far right, I am center left, but okay.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torahn View Post
    They are bringing many of their country's problems with them. Islam doesn't have a great humans rights or women's rights record. Their treatment of women and the LGBT community is abhorrent. If you take away the label of Islam, they would be just religious conservatives who hate gays and think women should be at home making babies and sandwiches.
    Exactly. It's a problematic situation - helping people in need is fine, but in many cases the cultural implications are huge and simply not reconcilable with a free, secular society. Except the sandwiches. Everyone loves sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Who has stated this? Like really?

This must be whataboutism.
    In this thread white men are blaming all of the West's problems on immigration. On MMO-Champion's off-topic forum we just call this Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Fraction of the US homicide rate.
    Fraction of the population. Important distinction too... since the per capita gun death rate is not even top 10 in the world:

"When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Fraction of the population.
    Homicide rate = homicide / population...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    I am not far right, I am center left, but okay.
    The center is neither left nor left

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You're making it look like you actively sought out some bad news to give exposure to and vent about. If you know what's going on you should lead with that. Why don't you explain what their denial is when you quote them with "don't understand"?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

What makes you think it's immigrants?

Is it your not-racism?
    Because the primary population increase in the UK is from immigration. Bigger population leads to more crime, not rocket science.

Why do you think that it's indigenous English people that are responsible for the rape increase? I'm left speechless by your unbridled racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    As I replied in a previous comment, these statistics mirror themselves across every European nation that has seen a large influx of migrants. If you even bothered to do even a modicum of research you'd know that. But, you seem to be fine with working very hard to stay in your own bubble.

Also, those things you just quoted wouldn't account for a statistical ride in rape due to foreigners. Please, learn how statistics work.
    Still waiting on those numbers, buddy.
    And the irony of you preaching about how statistics work when you think that it is acceptable to generalise the statistics of sexual crimes from an entire country to the city of another country to support your argument or lack thereof.

I would have no issue with you if you were humble with your stupidity but this is exactly why I dislike right-wing or even 'conservative' people on the internet they're utterly ignorant and unaware of how stupid they really are. It's a miracle to be this dumb and not realise it.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-02-27 at 12:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Homicide rate = homicide / population...
    Fair enough.. lets look at homocide rate.

Across the world, The U.S. per capita homicide rate ranked is? (drum roll please) 94th..

I posted the list from 1 to 100 for 2 reasons.. 1: I didn't want you to think I was trying to fudge the numbers, and 2: look at all those other countries that have higher rates.

And yes, per capita matters. if Country A has 25mil people, Country B has 100mil people, and Country C has 350mil people.. and lets say each country has 750,000 homocides a year.. You can use per capita homicide rates to tell you that Country A has a SERIOUS problem, while Countries B, and C have significantly lower rates.. it means that more people in a country are killing fewer people.
    Last edited by bowchikabow; 2018-02-27 at 10:51 AM.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fraction of the population. Important distinction too... since the per capita gun death rate is not even top 10 in the world:
    If you are serious about studying gun death in modern societies, at least compare the US with other comparable developed rich nation.

I'd start with the nations of the G8.

While there is no data for Russia, i'd assume it's pretty high. Russia has nearly double the homicide rate of the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    I'm guessing you're insinuating it's those dirty muslim refugees that are responsible? I don't understand why some people on the forums here have such a hate boner towards a people that were forced to flee their country.
    They are not refugees to begin with.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Across the world, The U.S. per capita homicide rate ranked is? (drum roll please) 94th..

I posted the list from 1 to 100 for 2 reasons.. 1: I didn't want you to think I was trying to fudge the numbers, and 2: look at all those other countries that have higher rates.
    yes, the US is a country of laws, homicides are serious crimes and the US laws are very strict against murderers. Murder 1 gets life in general. But the US is not El Salvador or Venezuela, as a rich develop country, the US homicide rate is alarming high.

And it's not that the US is more crime prone than France, UK Germany or Canada, crime rate are comparable in those countries, it's just that crime in the US is a lot more LETHAL.

PS: beside, you are aware there are more than 200 countries in the world right. Being 94th means there is a good 100 countries having lower homicide rate. Not exactly boasting material.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2018-02-27 at 11:00 AM.

Why do people keep trying to blame Islam, and not the individuals doing them? We have had a dozen gun-control threads, and the answer always seems to be "DOn't blame the tool, blame the person using it."

Anyone who wants to restrict Muslims, but not guns, is a fucking hypocrite... and vice versa. Anyone who wants to restrict both is simply an authoritarian.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, per capita matters. if Country A has 25mil people, Country B has 100mil people, and Country C has 350mil people.. and lets say each country has 750,000 homocides a year.. You can use per capita homicide rates to tell you that Country A has a SERIOUS problem, while Countries B, and C have significantly lower rates.. it means that more people in a country are killing fewer people.
    Which means the United States is the middle of the pack, and far behind most of the industrialized nations. They seem to be behind quite a few "shithole" countries.

It's good to learn that less girls find it futile to report rape and abuse. Hopefully that means more rapists behind bars.
    Mother pus bucket!

At least the rapes are being reported instead of "no one would believe me".
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself