Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Anduin and Wrathion are getting together in BfA.

Disclaimer: I’m not a Wrathduin shipper, I’m just looking at the facts.

Christie Golden, the woman that started it all (she wrote Wrathion and Anduin’s friendship in War Crimes) is writing Before the Storm, we all know that it’s supposed to give development for a ton of characters in the game, with Anduin and Sylvanas in the front.

WoW is slowly becoming more progressive (female warchief, fat humans) and the final step they have to do is broadcast a major LGBT relationship.

Most of us know Anduin is probably gay or at least bisexual. So if and when Wrathion all of a sudden comes back to apologize for all the shit he’s done, Anduin will realize that his friendly feelings aren’t so friendly after all.

It at least makes more sense then sending him off with Jaina or Calia, both of which he has never met or talked to. Tess would make sense but I’m not sure that Genn, proud bastard that he is, would want to give away his entire kingdom like that.

If it was a natural progression, fine; but no. That feels forced and cringematic af.
    "It really do be like that sometimes..."

Deleted
    Doesn't Anduin have a hard on for Draenai females?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    ...Most of us know Anduin is probably gay or at least bisexual...
    Sorry, but what is the source for this statement? It's news to me, which is why I ask.

Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    Doesn't Anduin have a hard on for Draenai females?
    do you know what the word bisexual means?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Sorry, but what is the source for this statement? It's news to me, which is why I ask.
    play the game, there’s your source

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    His/her ass.

Proof : read his/her other threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is not disney star wars.

so, no.

Deleted
    Translation : It is my ass, but I will not tell ya so here is a random goalpost answer.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know what the word "capitalisation" means? See, it works both ways.

Sure, Anduin could be bisexual, if your worldview says that two guys being friends must be "a thing".

Do you know what the word "capitalisation" means? See, it works both ways.

Sure, Anduin could be bisexual, if your worldview says that two guys being friends must be "a thing".
    Lol. talking about capitalization on an internet forum, gg if you don’t have any reasonable argument against these two

Wouldn't he need to marry a woman? You know being a monarchy one of his duties will be to provide a blood offspring to continue the line. An adopted child would have little to no legitimacy.

Deleted
    He's probably gay?. Only person his ever be shown to attracted to is a goat lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    He's probably gay?. Only person his ever be shown to attracted to is a goat lady.
    you guys keep on ignoring the "or at least bisexual" that’s stated right after.

Deleted
    Lol. talking about capitalization on an internet forum, gg if you don’t have any reasonable argument against these two
    I mean, capitalisation isn't that exciting but you're literally concocting homoerotica in public.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Nice dodge. I do play, when not buried in graduate work. You imply that you wish to be taken seriously, which I did, and then you replied with a flippant comment. I now can't take you seriously, so: adieu.

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys keep on ignoring the "or at least bisexual" that’s stated right after.
    Lol, "at least bisexual", when there has been not a single shred of evidence that he is attracted to men at all.

Quit pulling stuff out of your ass.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-02-27 at 06:36 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I mean, capitalisation isn't that exciting but you're literally concocting homoerotica in public.
    homoerotica? you're joking right? could you please quote any word in my post and tell me what I said that qualifies as homoerotica

Disclaimer: I’m not a Wrathduin shipper, I’m just looking at the facts.

Christie Golden, the woman that started it all (she wrote Wrathion and Anduin’s friendship in War Crimes) is writing Before the Storm, we all know that it’s supposed to give development for a ton of characters in the game, with Anduin and Sylvanas in the front.

WoW is slowly becoming more progressive (female warchief, fat humans) and the final step they have to do is broadcast a major LGBT relationship.

Most of us know Anduin is probably gay or at least bisexual. So if and when Wrathion all of a sudden comes back to apologize for all the shit he’s done, Anduin will realize that his friendly feelings aren’t so friendly after all.

It at least makes more sense then sending him off with Jaina or Calia, both of which he has never met or talked to. Tess would make sense but I’m not sure that Genn, proud bastard that he is, would want to give away his entire kingdom like that.
    I can only read this as you being completely unable to handle non-sexual same and opposite sex intimacy.

If you want to go down that road though, Anduin's sexual orientation doesn't matter. Not because it's a damn video game, though it is a damn video game, but in terms of a medieval world he'd be required to go through a political marriage.

Anyway, sorry to hear that you're afraid to hug your dad.