Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well the best counter argument is that Blizzard said that they are not fan of "neutral races" and that Pandaren was a lesson for them. (so unlikely we see something like that happen, unless we get 2 groups of the same race with some kind of difference -BE and VE-)

Note: Not saying is impossible though
    people say this all the time but they always forget blizzard didnt say this at all, ghostcrawler said HE didnt like neutral races on his twitter account AFTER he had already left wow.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I would gladly give newcows and nightborn to the alliance if it guaranteed that we didnt get vulpera on the Horde.
    Whoa whoa whoa. Why would you want to do that to those of us who play both factions??? Would you really wanna have to still put up with seeing those damn things running around Dalaran, anyway???

Come on man. Show some love.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    people say this all the time but they always forget blizzard didnt say this at all, ghostcrawler said HE didnt like neutral races on his twitter account AFTER he had already left wow.
    i think he said it was the team who didn't' like it no?

besides, they still have this in mind, thats why they changed so much on the VE and nighborne models

neutral race is bad for faction identity, in the expansion who is all about faction war it will not be a thing, maybe in the future, in a expansion like MOP again, still im very against the idea,

You know this topic doesn't have a point when you consider Highmountain as "cool" while it seems that Void Elves are "retextured".

Plus, I don't know if Blizzard will provide statistics, but I'm pretty sure there are more Void Elves in the game right now than all the other allied races combined.

It doesn't matter which faction is getting which race/s.. 90% of horde is blood elf while alliance strictly rolls different-sized humans.

The alliance got a variant of the most popular elf race ingame. You see tons of them already on the alliance side where you barely see any nightborne on the horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i think he said it was the team who didn't' like it no?

besides, they still have this in mind, thats why they changed so much on the VE and nighborne models

neutral race is bad for faction identity, in the expansion who is all about faction war it will not be a thing, maybe in the future, in a expansion like MOP again, still im very against the idea,
    To be fair, who is "the team", are they still there and how many of them actually agree with that? Statements like these have little to no value unless you have been in the same meeting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post

To be fair, who is "the team", are they still there and how many of them actually agree with that? Statements like these have little to no value unless you have been in the same meeting.

when yous see how they are pushing the game to the vanilla state, like "shamans for the horde, paladins for the alliance", yeah they still have that in mind
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-27 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    It's simple, the devs play Horde and hence unintentionally give Horde better options because they are invested more in them. This is why they thought that Void Elves is a good idea or that Lightforged Draenei is a good counterpart to the Horde options. In a way they are similar to Horde posters on the forums who don't seem to understand Alliance players at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    It's simple, the devs play Horde and hence unintentionally give Horde better options because they are invested more in them. This is why they thought that Void Elves is a good idea or that Lightforged Draenei is a good counterpart to the Horde options. In a way they are similar to Horde posters on the forums who don't seem to understand Alliance players at all.
    You don't understand Alliance filth, you take an axe and bury it into their skulls. Lok'Tar O'Gar! For the Horde! Please take these fucking fox people away from us and give us a badass race already.

10+ Year Old Account
    stop with the whining. not everythign needs to be 50-50.
    story first.
    so.. my only problem is the void elves, basically.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    You don't understand Alliance filth, you take an axe and bury it into their skulls. Lok'Tar O'Gar! For the Horde! Please take these fucking fox people away from us and give us a badass race already.
    woah woah so much overcompensating going on here.
    chill out, we get it, you're a manly alpha male hordie.
    now relax. we're all friends here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    It's funny because they actually do seem like a pretty savage race. They strike me as the kind of people to shank your shins during a sandstorm and wait for you to start dying of dehydration before they swoop in and eat you.

There's a ton of potential for them to fit easily in the Horde. Everyone's so caught up on the "furry" aspect that they completely overlook the little sand savages who speak broken common.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azshanna View Post
    want to cry?! ok here are my tears we got crapy reskined nelfs with only 3 skin color ! omg we got taurens with only bigger horns ! we got trolls who go to gym and have better shape ! while ally got fancy void elves with voidy hair stylle and legendary dark iron dwarves and light forged who has HIGH EXARCH TURALYON ! you have vindicar ! and now that hordes are evil bad boys every one gonna role to ally !

since now i believe most favourite allied race is void elves .
    Lol. You mean Emo Elves with lack of interesting customization and another Dark Race that noone wanted like dark iron dwarves. Yea I rather have good awesome Taurens with Moose Horns and Dark Night Elves than 2 crappy allied races from the alliance.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    "Badass draenor orcs." Cus brown orcs are so much better than dark iron dwarves. Or void elves...
    They will be upright males too so that is a bit different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    Lol. You mean Emo Elves with lack of interesting customization and another Dark Race that noone wanted like dark iron dwarves. Yea I rather have good awesome Taurens with Moose Horns and Dark Night Elves than 2 crappy allied races from the alliance.
    Simple solution is to play Horde, the superior faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They will be upright males too so that is a bit different.

- - - Updated - - -

Simple solution is to play Horde, the superior faction.
    orgrimmar orcs will be able to be upright too in the barber, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    stop with the whining. not everythign needs to be 50-50.
    story first.
    so.. my only problem is the void elves, basically.

- - - Updated - - -

woah woah so much overcompensating going on here.
    chill out, we get it, you're a manly alpha male hordie.
    now relax. we're all friends here.
    Spoken like a true Alliance player. It was just an overcompensated joke dude, didn't think the /s was needed.

7+ Year Old Account
    So Alliance gets reskin of one of the least played race (No offense Dwarves i love you but statistic says it) and Horde gets trolls with new model, some custom animations and freaking druids forms...

Fuck you Blizzard. Hope you bankrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highborne is the only allied race that has a somewhat new model, it's all the same. If you don't like it, you can unsub or go Horde, who cares.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just realized how Blizzard love to troll Alliance players:

We ask for High Elves we get stupid Void Elves.

We ask for savage big Vrykuls we get fat hunched Kul Tirasian.

While Horde ask Mag'har and Zandalari and gets Mag'har and Zandalari.

God know how i pissed...

Fuck BFA.

All of the Allied races are re-textured versions of existing playable races.
    Last edited by ThaFilthy; 2018-02-28 at 10:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Brown Orcs(H) and Kul Tiras Humans(A) are the next Allied races.
    After that my money is on Vulpera(H), Sethrak(A)
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect