Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

New Druid Troll forms

Any further Druid forms released for the new trolls ?

New boomkin?!!

I think they said at one of the Q/As that the travel form is the only new form they'll have. Aside from that their forms will be based on the existing cat/bear/boomchicken models in the same way HMT were.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I think they said at one of the Q/As that the travel form is the only new form they'll have. Aside from that their forms will be based on the existing cat/bear/boomchicken models in the same way HMT were.
    Yeah, there's the raptor ground travel form and pteradox flying form. The others should look like the base troll druid models. It'd be awesome if they were dino themed as well, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this thread was certainly timely...

That Zandalari Moonkin form is nuts. I can easily see Zandalari becoming the dominant Horde Druid race.

Yall should see the front page. Unless other races get specialized druid forms, hello race change to Zandalari

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elum View Post
    Any further Druid forms released for the new trolls ?

New boomkin?!!
    New boom just got released, along with new "bear". And I must say, while they are pretty well done, they are just not something I would like to play. I prefer my old ones over...... those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    New boom just got released, along with new "bear". And I must say, while they are pretty well done, they are just not something I would like to play. I prefer my old ones over...... those.
    I wonder what the Zandalari cat will be.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Looks we are finally getting that Arakkoa allied race... sorta.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    I'd like it to be a orange Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Most likely a saber-toothed tiger. Given they gave raptor to travel form.

Meh not a fan of theses, I'll stick with my Nelf.

Also in before whining where the other new moonkin forms are.

Meanwhile...reskinned Draenei, recolored Blood Elves, reskinned dwarves. No druids, no shaman. And everything I've seen seems to show more work is going into the Zandalar questline than Kul Tiras. Yes, Tauren and Nightborne are reskins too, but c'mon, the Zandalars are unique, and they essentially get another desired allied race model as their boomkin form.

I'm frustrated, but not surprised.

I might as well start acting all macho dudebro, and just roll Horde if I want anything interesting or unique.

Those forms on the front page should be tossed in the bin and never seen again.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

alliance druids on suicide watch right now.

holy god, this is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Meh, not really. I find the Zandalari forms a bit to... weird, in a bad way. It opens the door for more individual forms for other races, but i can't say i particularly like these.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RayenDark View Post
    Also in before whining where the other new moonkin forms are.
    I think they'll be busy removing the wings on this one before they get around to making new ones. I mean, how the hell is this one supposed to move the arms while casting and NOT quite literally clip the wings? And if they can be folded, why not just make them folded all the time? It's not like most current Booms run around flapping their arms pretending to fly (unless they literally Flap)......

WTB Wolves themed forms for Worgens.

Also, Regular Troll druids should also receive those forms, even if by Glyph.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Just wait till we get the Kul Tiran Death Druids.

...right?

Oh look, oh look. I've been saying for years the troll bear form should have been a turtle/Direhorn, since we found the dinomancers on Pandaria, and they shouldn't have moonkin form and the Zandalari have just that. All races should have their own separate versions of the forms, not 200 different variants of the same cat, or bear.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post

...right?
    You really think anything like that is happening? We'll get reskinned gnomes or another recolored elf.

And even if they did make Kul Tirans playable, and even if they allowed them to be druids, it would just be a different color bear and cat. What have you seen from Kul Tiras to show they're putting anything near the same effort they are into the Zandalars? Do we even have an explanation for WHY Alliance gets Dark Irons shoe-horned in as their allied race for questing through Kul Tiras?

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post

...right?
    actually, i've thought that might be the case from the time i watched their art panel talk about how they made the wickerbeast things.

i figured that kultirans would be added, and they'd be druids due to the backlash and they'd use this "death druidism" thing to make it work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Meanwhile...reskinned Draenei, recolored Blood Elves, reskinned dwarves. No druids, no shaman. And everything I've seen seems to show more work is going into the Zandalar questline than Kul Tiras. Yes, Tauren and Nightborne are reskins too, but c'mon, the Zandalars are unique, and they essentially get another desired allied race model as their boomkin form.

I'm frustrated, but not surprised.

I might as well start acting all macho dudebro, and just roll Horde if I want anything interesting or unique.
    It's going to be Cata 2.0!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.