Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Although there is no evidence of it yet, it's very likely that Alliance will get Allied races that will be able to be Druids as well (my personal guess are Kul'Tirans and whatever the Worgen counterpart will be). These Zandalari forms are super cool, but I'm confident that the Alliance will also receive some equally cool forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    THe think is, Balance form being something other than Moonkin makes little sense Balance is about manipulating forces that don't have much to do with the Loa and the Moonkin form gave them some relation to Elune; unless the falcosaur or pteranodon loa is around and clearly a caster that is.

And really, poor Darkspear druids. Why isn't at least one of the forms raptor related?
    I sincerely doubt Blizz does not have an update in the works for all races Boomkin form at least as it is the outlier and it hasn't been changed (or customised by race) since forever otherwise almost all Horde Droods will be Zandalari and Alliance players will be screaming too loudly.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Cat form's probably gonna be raptor
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

My druid is staying Alliance, but goddamn if the Zandalari druid forms don't look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post
    Massively jealous alliance player here, damn those are just BEAUTIFUL.

I'm sure we'll get some lore eventually, but RIGHT NOW they do kinda feel out of place. A moonkin form that's not a moonkin and a bear form that's not a bear.
    lol I thought it was flight form and swim form, blimey

I've been a night elf druid from day one when I started in classic and I always stood by him but this is totally unfair on alliance!! No new druids and horde get 4 New travel forms and now trolls get three new forms for their spells?

Horde love this expansion is crazy already!! I swear Kul'Tirans should be druids and get wicker beast forms to balance this out!! Complete unfair bias

All horde druids are going to be Zandalari Trolls ....

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Like why play anything else? They HAVE to update the others. Or why play anything but Zandalari Troll Druids.
    indeed, i hate the normal form but i'll be rolling my horde druid zandalari.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Better not let this bellyaching get to Blizzard. I'd agree the other races should get some more varied druid forms, but don't ruin this for Zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    This is beyond fucked up.

So the original druids get royally fucked with copy paste animal forms with slight ornament variations while zandalari trolls get entirely unique forms.

What a way to sell race change services. This is beyond dumb.

Night elves, taurens, and even troll (at least their moonkin and ground travel form) should get form updates to make them unique racially.
    new race from new expansion. they arent going to update the other forms *again* because of this.

5+ Year Old Account
    As the person who made thise Zandalari dino post in the BfA forums, this update has made my week and has 100% confirmed that I will be race changing my Worgen Druid to Zandalari as soon as I unlock them. I won't have a max level Alliance race if I do that but it is soooo worth it. I am not completely sold on the ankylosaurus Guardian Form as I wish it had a tail with a club on the end but this will do. The tail would be amazing because we would finally have a Guardian Form, besides the challenge mode skin, that isn't a black bear style ass-bear.

As for the "Horde Favoritism" cries I feel like if y'all push hard enough you can get Wolf/Pack form Feral druids, and if the Wildhammer Dwarves ever get added you could have a ram for the land Travel Form, a Gryphon for the flying Travel Form, a grizzly bear style Guardian Form and a lynx style Feral Form all complete with braids and stuff. Wouldn't that quell some of this outcry?
    Here are some links to their animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    I've been a night elf druid from day one when I started in classic and I always stood by him but this is totally unfair on alliance!! No new druids and horde get 4 New travel forms and now trolls get three new forms for their spells?

Horde love this expansion is crazy already!! I swear Kul'Tirans should be druids and get wicker beast forms to balance this out!! Complete unfair bias
    why the fuck does everything have to be "fair"? its the age of participation trophies i guess.

That boomkin form makes my eyes bleed...its looks lik a mutated platapus

The "bear" form looks cool, but that "moonkin" arrakoa form with raptor head looks like absolute ass.

Although the form is not nothing "mooking" like said (and though actually not much of a fan of the actual moonkin form too much = glyph of astral form) I love the bird-dino (arqueopteryx based?) concept.

Also the anquilo(-tortoise?)saurus is gorgeous.
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2018-02-28 at 12:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    They should make the "cat" form one of these guys which were discovered in the Sahara several years back.

They were supposed to have been very fast runners. It'd be a good middle point between dinosaur and four legged predator.
    Kaprosuchus, hell yeah!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethrak View Post
    -snip-

As for the "Horde Favoritism" cries I feel like if y'all push hard enough you can get Wolf/Pack form Feral druids, and if the Wildhammer Dwarves ever get added you could have a ram for the land Travel Form, a Gryphon for the flying Travel Form, a grizzly bear style Guardian Form and a lynx style Feral Form all complete with braids and stuff. Wouldn't that quell some of this outcry?
    I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say something to the bold text in the quote there.

We've been 'pushing' for Worgen and Goblin update models for years now and Blizz (for the second time) announce that they'd like to work on them (but aren't making them available in 8.0 -- considering if they even release them during BFA at all). If Blizz are rolling out all these Allied race updates what's that got to say about overdue model updates? we cannot push hard enough for Blizz to do something like this... I'm not confident that Blizz will be able to deliver forms for other druid races. It's just Zandalari favoritism right now.
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    The "bear" form looks cool, but that "moonkin" arrakoa form with raptor head looks like absolute ass.
    Interesting how opinions are so divided lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They also have to rename the forms, seeing as the bear and moonkin ones clearly have nothing to do with either bears or moonkin.
    Well technically they're called Guardian and Balance, so.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Im expecting their cat form to be claws of shirvallah, since Shirvallah is a loa.
    I'm thinking if they're getting new forms like this, their cat form is going to be different too.

Perhaps a Raptor?