Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think it's awesome they are spicing up the druid norm. people need to stop getting so salty over alpha.

I'm keen as hell to see what new ali races they have in store for us!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    So, they can't do a Dark Iron mount or even work on their questline
    You can alredy see the Magh'ar Orc Wolf mount on wowhead... Dark Iron however...

Man I guess the devs are incredibly regreting announcing Dark Iron. Thats a extremely dull toasted race. I can see they running out of ideas to make it cool. But as we all know they already passed the consumable point...

Dull race with nothing cool about it to add. Thats why barely have anything about them or anything about the 4th ally allied race.

Kul tiras humans were not announced as an allied race yet... and I always think, for a fantasy game, any human race is boring AF. Which mean I'm passing on them as allied race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    To the people whining about unique Zandalari druid models like the end of the world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    YOU ARE ALL RIGHT

AGREED mah man

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonDruid View Post
    You can alredy see the Magh'ar Orc Wolf mount on wowhead... Dark Iron however...

Man I guess the devs are incredibly regreting announcing Dark Iron. Thats a extremely dull toasted race. I can see they running out of ideas to make it cool. But as we all know they already passed the consumable point...

Dull race with nothing cool about it to add. Thats why barely have anything about them or anything about the 4th ally allied race.

Kul tiras humans were not announced as an allied race yet... and I always think, for a fantasy game, any human race is boring AF. Which mean I'm passing on them as allied race.

- - - Updated - - -

AGREED mah man
    Dull race? You mean like moose tauren or time travel orcs?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Dull race? You mean like moose tauren or time travel orcs?
    Pretty much like it

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonDruid View Post
    Pretty much like it
    I dont think you know much about Dark Iron

Deleted
    "Quick Shot: A quick shot"

Now, it was unexpected.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Im so salty the Horde doesnt only get 2 more new druid races than the alliance, but also one with awesome unique forms. ^^"

Gief Draenei druids.
    And also three more races able to be shaman (or two more if DID's get shaman, which I doubt).

As for the forms, they are just wtf worthy (just my opinion, nothing more) and funny how they initially "didn't want to give Zandalar druids unique forms for reasons". Then lo and behold...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell you what, if zandalari males have the exact same emotes and animations as night elf males (walk, run, laugh, talk, dance) then I'm gonna deflate in disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Tell you what, if zandalari males have the exact same emotes and animations as night elf males (walk, run, laugh, talk, dance) then I'm gonna deflate in disappointment
    What else would they have?

Im horde, i love the zandalari druid forms, but i think its time to see Dark Iron Dwarves, really. I hope Dark Iron Dwarves get a golem mount or something cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    Im horde, i love the zandalari druid forms, but i think its time to see Dark Iron Dwarves, really. I hope Dark Iron Dwarves get a golem mount or something cool.
    They'll prob get a magma ram or something like that.

OMG those forms. That moonkin form ftw! Arakkoa lookalike.

Quote Originally Posted by FreshKamel View Post
    "oh i cant wait for dark iron dwerves!"
    Guarenteed they'll be boring as batshit. Horde are getting all the interesting stuff this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    Guarenteed they'll be boring as batshit. Horde are getting all the interesting stuff this expansion.
    Yarp.

/10char

Damn, got to say those dino forms are top shelf but were is the love for Alliance? There seems to be more effort spent on these damn trolls than the entire lineup for Alliance combined.

Mmmmm the salty tears of the Alliance player base.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    I think this finally ends the "Alliance are getting fat humans as Kul Tiran allied race" yelling I keep seeing everywhere. Why would they name the professions Kul Tiran, hmmmmm? Obviously because it is a giant part of the Alliance's expansion, and people need to think for a second and realize living in a different city DOESN'T CHANGE YOUR RACE.
    It can change your racials though

Quote Originally Posted by Kaibel View Post
    I think it's awesome they are spicing up the druid norm. people need to stop getting so salty over alpha.

I'm keen as hell to see what new ali races they have in store for us!!!
    Seeing that the model for Zandalari Moonkin seems to be made on the Arrakoa skeleton really excites me, because maybe it means that they're ready to develop them as an allied race if people are getting teh ability to play as that form... And even if they dont for awhile, I still get to play a Zandalari moonkin and enjoy the nice animations plus turtle-bear could be fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    DAMN. I can't wait for the salt from Alliance Druids about Zandalari's Moonkin form.

That shit looks dope. Maybe dope enough to roll a Durid.
    No salt from me I've always wanted to play an Arrakoa--until they do, this is the next best thing!

Oh and if you never played a druid, Totally recommend it. They're a treat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Oh woe is you.

This game has suffered long enough under the consistant player tyranny of "This isnt fair", the setting for this expansion is a high fantasy, world war. If they do tit for tat all expansion you should consider it a completely literary failure. Just cause one city gets burned doesnt mean the other does, just because one faction gets something doesnt mean the other should either.

Its strangling the story.
    Funny how when someone goes "it doesn't need to be tit-for-tat", it's always a Horde player who just won out AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat Zandalar bear. Much better. Was going to do my Shaman not my Druid because they weren't dinos...but holy hell. Okay, I'm sold on a Zandalar Druid now. Now I wanna see my kitty dino form.

Those are so ugly lol. Balance is and will always be the ugliest thing in game, this didn't help. And that dinoturtle thing on a bear skeleton looks ridiculous. I wouldn't be salty if I was playing alliance I'd point and laugh at everyone of those I saw.