Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    since they seems inclined to use allready existing skeletons my guess would be some form of dino-fied shirvallah, since we allready have a raptor form and blizzard likes to have classes/ specs clearly identifiable, just for pvp, so if the enemy can't see at first glance if you are in travel or feral form they probably won't like it.

They are both dreadfully shitty. The stumpy legged turtle bear and the lizard bird boomkin are both fighting for the worst character models out. People have been asking for a new balance model for years and get served up this steaming pile of shit.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I was worried they were just going to make the Zandalari Guardian form a straight up Bear, and although I wanted a Direhorn form, I'm extremely happy with this. I'm guessing the feral form will be some kind of Gorgonopsid.

I'm also pleasantly surprised with the Boomkin form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably gonna make my zandalari troll a druid now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    They should make the "cat" form one of these guys which were discovered in the Sahara several years back.

They were supposed to have been very fast runners. It'd be a good middle point between dinosaur and four legged predator.
    They were crocodilians, weren't they? Well, this could work anyway.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

They already updated the base forms (bar moonkin, though they did update the textures) in Legion. The artifact appearances are basically the new base forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    they're so beautiful! is cat form still a cat?
    Well it will have to be similar in skeletal structure so probably Something like a komodo dragon or gila monster I am guessing. Both have sharp claws.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    why the fuck does everything have to be "fair"? its the age of participation trophies i guess.
    Nothing to do with "participation trophies". Fact is druids have been asking for better moonkin models for ages and glyph is waay to blue. Blizzard said they wouldn't give separate models but here we are.

Just because your blind to proves it. Alliance already have horrible allied races and to add salt Zalandari are getting unique models with bfa textures for druid forms.

My wish list is the kul tirans can be druids and get wicker models - then I'd be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    I've been a night elf druid from day one when I started in classic and I always stood by him but this is totally unfair on alliance!! No new druids and horde get 4 New travel forms and now trolls get three new forms for their spells?

Horde love this expansion is crazy already!! I swear Kul'Tirans should be druids and get wicker beast forms to balance this out!! Complete unfair bias
    You had a whole alliance expansion in legion, get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    Although there is no evidence of it yet, it's very likely that Alliance will get Allied races that will be able to be Druids as well (my personal guess are Kul'Tirans and whatever the Worgen counterpart will be). These Zandalari forms are super cool, but I'm confident that the Alliance will also receive some equally cool forms.
    Kul'Tiran druids could make sense, with a stretch. Kul Tiras was settled by Gilneans who had harvest witches. I would be surprised though.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    They were crocodilians, weren't they? Well, this could work anyway.
    Yeah, but it was about all I could think of that was living around the same time as the dinosaurs, was reptilian/dinosaur-ish and was on all fours. It'd be really strange to see all these dino forms then they just switch into a cat for feral, it'd kind of break the theme. But I'm sure they'll likely just sort of make something up like the did with the tank form. It's sort of an ankylo-snapping turtle-saurus kind of thing. Something like a mix between the above croc and a dimetrodon would be really cool.

After YEARS of the shittiest Moonkin model ever (even after constant updates from guardian\feral ones), this just looks absolutely fantastic. Instant race-change as soon as i can... i'm actually shocked at how great it looks. Can't wait to finally have a decent moonkin form!

Feral\Guardian won't\doesn't have as much impact due to the vast quantity of models\skins\colors they got in Legion, in particular that cool bear one, but they're still original as fuck. Love the turtle tank.
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2018-02-28 at 04:34 AM.

I was in the "boomkin looks like ass" camp until I zoomed in. The face is not a Raptor face we've seen before, and it has a beak that makes it work. Overall it's much better than fat chickens.

oh Great they are giving damn Troll the form i suggested when they announce BFA

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...m-for-moonkin-!!!!

so Nelfs - Taurens and Worgens almost has all forms looks the same , trolls got another flying form and new Trolls got all new forms ...... Blizzard really trolling us

xXx English is not my first language xXx

10+ Year Old Account
    I predicted something extremely similar to this about 3 or 4 years ago and was mocked for it

It's clear money is driving this shit so hard.

"Let's make these amazing new forms and leave every other druid race untouched. The race/faction change money will flow!"

Pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Like why play anything else? They HAVE to update the others. Or why play anything but Zandalari Troll Druids.
    I was already going to roll Zandalari Warrior, but now I think it will be Zandalari Troll instead.

I never properly played a Druid, just couldn't get the feel for it with forms I didn't like.

Laz0rDactyl & Turtleboi to the rescue!

I do hope this leads to changing of bear/cat/moonkin/tree to using the names guardian/feral/balance/restoration forms, allowing other druids to also move away from bear/cat/moonkin/tree

Let's keep those four (with updated models) to nelfs, and give worgen: bear-dog/wargh/something harvest druid related/something else harvest druid related; give tauren: kodo/wolf/thunder lizard/plainstrider etc etc

How would you do unique forms for each of the following?:

Nelf: Bear/Cat/Moonkin/Tree
    Bloodhoof:
    Highmountain:
    Worgen:
    Darkspear:
    Zandalari:

This is the first reason I've seen to buy BFA. If their cat form is as cool as these I might seriously consider buying the expansion.

Farewell Alliance. It has been a fun 13 years but I'm going Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post
    It's clear money is driving this shit so hard.

"Let's make these amazing new forms and leave every other druid race untouched. The race/faction change money will flow!"

Pathetic.
    yeah they lure many to race change to highmountain tauren and zandalari Trolls, but Am Nelf not going anywhere and even the free 110 wont be one of them.

xXx English is not my first language xXx