Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    First I would say I've been a huge Wrathduin supporter from the get-go even though I play Horde mainly. Their relationship has been beautiful to watch over the expansions. I was saddened when Wrathion betrayed us in MOP because I believed it would be the end to the love between the two of them. This game needs some LGBT representation that isn't the joke named Budd but more along the lines of the Tauren druid Muyoh and Night Elf druid Naralex inside Wailing Caverns. Interesting bit of information is Wrathion is going to be helping the Alliance in BfA in some way since he's going to be inside the Embassy. I'm curious how that is going to pan out.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because he's shown "no want for romance yet" doesn't mean he's not gay, straight, or bisexual. There are plenty of gay and lesbians who put off romance until later in life when they're out on their own and have no fear of losing their family or home simply by coming out. He is now leader of the Alliance and King of Stormwind so there's no need to hide his sexuality from his father who might not have approved of his relationship with Wrathion because of his gender (ie homophobia).
    i was more of saying how we dont know what he wants or who he wants. But the OP is saying "Yeah he is confirmed gay or bisexual" when he has not been confirmed for anything.
    and no he is not coming out, he is not doing anything sexual in the next exapsnion... Also really you think his father would have been dissapointed? Do you even know the story between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i was more of saying how we dont know what he wants or who he wants. But the OP is saying "Yeah he is confirmed gay or bisexual" when he has not been confirmed for anything.
    and no he is not coming out, he is not doing anything sexual in the next exapsnion... Also really you think his father would have been dissapointed? Do you even know the story between the two.
    Relationship/courting/being courted does not equate sexual. And to answer your question, I have known several "good upstanding men" who disowned their kids when they came out. Happens quite frequently in fact in the real world.

Deleted
    #notmyhighking :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Relationship/courting/being courted does not equate sexual. And to answer your question, I have known several "good upstanding men" who disowned their kids when they came out. Happens quite frequently in fact in the real world.
    ... i dont even... -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ... i dont even... -_-
    Relationships don't have to be sexual. Courting or being courted doesn't usually involve sex. In fact courting traditionally has NOT involved sex at all. And again, unless you have been in the shoes of the LGBT community and feared for your home and/or rejection of your family and decided not to tell them because of those reasons, you'll never understand what it's like for the LGBT community. Again that rejection happens ALL THE TIME in the real world.

If you had actually READ War Crimes, you'd have known that Wrathion backstabs Anduin in order to free Garrosh.
    And then he doesn't interact with him since.

It would be forced BS.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Disclaimer: I’m not a Wrathduin shipper, I’m just looking at the facts.

Christie Golden, the woman that started it all (she wrote Wrathion and Anduin’s friendship in War Crimes) is writing Before the Storm, we all know that it’s supposed to give development for a ton of characters in the game, with Anduin and Sylvanas in the front.

WoW is slowly becoming more progressive (female warchief, fat humans) and the final step they have to do is broadcast a major LGBT relationship.

Most of us know Anduin is probably gay or at least bisexual. So if and when Wrathion all of a sudden comes back to apologize for all the shit he’s done, Anduin will realize that his friendly feelings aren’t so friendly after all.

It at least makes more sense then sending him off with Jaina or Calia, both of which he has never met or talked to. Tess would make sense but I’m not sure that Genn, proud bastard that he is, would want to give away his entire kingdom like that.
    I realized this is written by either a troll or a moron when I read fat humans as a symbol of being progressive.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Sorry, but what is the source for this statement? It's news to me, which is why I ask.
    Obviously any male in this game that isn't overflowing with testosterone and steroid-level body builder muscles is gay.

Blood elves are gay. Khadgar is gay. Obviously Anduin is gay. Don't try to refute this logic. That one pandaren game Wrathion and Anduin played together sealed their hearts together for all time.

Am I doing it right?

What happens in the heat of the moment and Wrathion goes back to dragon form?

It would most likely split Anduin in 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Why? He got high king doing nothing, 17 year old crybaby high king good grief
    Yes he got it because he was the son of the previous king. Even if you take the alliance high king title out of it he would still need to produce a child to keep the wrynn line going for stormwind. Many kingdoms have fallen into civil war or worse if the monarch fails to produce an heir. I don't see why this would be any different. Always going to be nobles who would love the chance to start their own dynasty.

Is this confirmed or wishful thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    What happens in the heat of the moment and Wrathion goes back to dragon form?

It would most likely split Anduin in 2!
    Now this is the only comment worth reading in this thread !

Deleted
    do you know what the word bisexual means?
    Yeah. One kind of mental illness.

Stop spreading this LGBT bullshit, and act like it's normal and trendy. It's not. It's a defect of the nature that affects only a minority. Yet leftists want the healthy majority to revolve around them.

Deleted
    you guys keep on ignoring the "or at least bisexual" that’s stated right after.
    Christie Golden is a shitty author whos prose is better fit for a junior high essay than novels. There's nothing progressive about obese people and forced homosexuality, quite the contrary actually which lends more credence to the fact that Ms Golden couldn't write a relatable character even if her life depended on it.

Also op is a spoiled child who apparently, considering his or her responses in this thread, is more akin to a basic troll than someone actually wanting to discuss a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    Yeah. One kind of mental illness.

Stop spreading this LGBT bullshit, and act like it's normal and trendy. It's not. It's a defect of the nature that affects only a minority. Yet leftists want the healthy majority to revolve around them.
    *Cough* Homosexuality has been observed and studied in many animal species so it is normal *Cough*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    *Cough* Homosexuality has been observed and studied in many animal species so it is normal *Cough*
    Read the comment again my ignorant friend, before you splatter. But let me enlighten you.

It's a defect of the nature that affects only a minority.
    This means it's among animal species too, because like us, they also belong to nature. It's a defect and it only affects a minority.

Not normal, because normal is the majority. And only 2 different genders can breed. Anything else is unviable. That's why it's against nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You're not going to be able to convince such hateful thinking to change with logic. Best you can do is take pity and hope they will mature as a decent human being later on in their life.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin hasn't showed anything that marked him as being gay and shame on you shippers and bl lovers for doing so. Plus there is more evidence that he like women anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    You're not going to be able to convince such hateful thinking to change with logic. Best you can do is take pity and hope they will mature as a decent human being later on in their life.
    Wow. That is really nice answer to give. Literally I liked it. :thumbsup:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Hateful. I don't hate nature, because I'm part of it. It's not a question. I don't hate LGBT ppl, until they behave like anyone else in public (I really don't care about animals, because I eat both gay and hetero pigs).

I hate everyone else who tries to convince and bend the will of the healthy majority, that aberrations of nature must be accepted as normal. It's not normal, they can't breed. Reproduction is the fundamental law of nature.