Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    To each their own. I don't care for their forms, personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love these new forms! I was already sold for a Zandalari Troll when only the travel-forms were revealed, but this makes it even better
    I'm also going to love running behind mounted players as Mario Kart's Blue Shell -granted it won't be as fast, but it's fun nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post
    Massively jealous alliance player here, damn those are just BEAUTIFUL.

I'm sure we'll get some lore eventually, but RIGHT NOW they do kinda feel out of place. A moonkin form that's not a moonkin and a bear form that's not a bear.
    Well it actually makes more sense this way based on the lore. Most of the druid races we meet get their shapeshift forms based on the wild god that is associated with it and they reside in kalimdor for the most part, we meet a bunch of them in cata during the hyjal quests and some in legion. I doubt zandalari had any contact with those wild gods so their druids shapeshift into forms blessed by other gods/loas/entities.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    They should make the "cat" form one of these guys which were discovered in the Sahara several years back.

They were supposed to have been very fast runners. It'd be a good middle point between dinosaur and four legged predator.
    Sounds like a Travel Form, and have the Raptor be the Zandalari Cat Form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post
    It's clear money is driving this shit so hard.

"Let's make these amazing new forms and leave every other druid race untouched. The race/faction change money will flow!"

Pathetic.
    Thought the same when I saw the models. However there's still a tiny bit of hope that they'll provide glyphs for the other races with slightly altered appearances if the outrage within the community is too big.
    On the other hand I just think: STFU and take my money :P

5+ Year Old Account
    cant wait to see the feral form... somethin tells me it's gonna be bad ass...

Deleted
    Good, maybe we will see more Troll and less Elves in the game then.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed at all the Alliance salt... especially considering many of those same people complaining about this are in the Zandalari Paladin thread crowing about the death of 'forced balance'... Seriously get over yourselves, I highly doubt they'll release something like this without giving the alliance something similar.

It might not be druid forms, but they'll give you something, likely something that we Horde players really want as well.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    they're so beautiful! is cat form still a cat?
    Doubtful, though unknown. It'll probably a raptor-like dinosaur.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Pleeeease just let the new cat form be something amazing, if it is then I will definitely make one. If I don't care for it I will have to make a HM one instead =p

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    This is beyond fucked up.

So the original druids get royally fucked with copy paste animal forms with slight ornament variations while zandalari trolls get entirely unique forms.

What a way to sell race change services. This is beyond dumb.

Night elves, taurens, and even troll (at least their moonkin and ground travel form) should get form updates to make them unique racially.
    They are unique racially.
    Lorewise the night elves were the ones who brought complete druidism to tauren and gilneans and they all have the same ancients that they follow. Cat, bear, stormcrow and stag are the forms given to them by their ancients.
    That is why Darkspear trolls had a bat as their flight form, because they became druids not through night elves but through their own set of ancients (Loa).
    It makes perfect sence for Zandalari to be extremely different from other druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Since they seem to be following a dinosaur theme, I really doubt it will be a tiger. I thought it would have been a raptor, but it's supposed to be their travel form. The tank form, which looks roughly like an ankylosaurus, still has the general form of a bear. It looks like it uses the same skeleton. It has a short tail, where as an ankylosaurus should have a long tail, with a mace-like tip. Or spikes. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if the cat form uses the same skeleton, but with a reptilian skin. Maybe some sort of direhorn (triceratops)? I can't remember any four-legged carnivorous dinosaur...
    Travel form being a raptor wouldn't preclude cat form from being a different kind. Until stag form was added travel form was also a cat all the time, just a different one.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

First of all, they won’t make a cat form with a completely new set of animations. You can forget about devilsaurs, raptors and any of those dinos. It will be a quadropedle form with a typical cat form skeleton. Probably gonna be a mix between a cat and the giant lizards you find on Zandalar. Or a mix between a raptor and a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    I sincerely doubt Blizz does not have an update in the works for all races Boomkin form at least as it is the outlier and it hasn't been changed (or customised by race) since forever otherwise almost all Horde Droods will be Zandalari and Alliance players will be screaming too loudly.
    Tauren Shaman totems are sad. Every race got way higher quality ones.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    To each their own. I don't care for their forms, personally.
    Likewise, I am really surprised by how many people seem to love these. Like, honestly. I find them interesting, but ugly, not druidic, more savage shamanistic in design. I much, much more prefer highmountain and good ol' tauren forms.
    Don't look at me like that! That thing made a move at me!

I am not interested in the zandalari trolls at all... but damn those druid forms. They are good!
    I mean...

... for real?

- - - Updated - - -

How could they release that face?

I like those new forms - they seem very much aligned to that new Troll race.

But as I see it, Horde needs a little favouritism on the Druid side - there is so much distance up to numero uno, Night Elfs! We are the original Druid race (from Warcraft 3), until Troll Druids came along in Cataclysm we had the best looking forms by far (and they still look best, just not by that far), we have the original Arch Druid Malfurion and we have the best racials! Yes, we do: 2% avoidance and Shadowmeld beats everything. We also have the best looks when in humanoid form.

So please, Blizzard: Keep piling it on, ‘cause the Horde Druids need help.

PS: I wonder if they will make the Zandalari Druids able to use the forms we unlocked here in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Sounds like a Travel Form, and have the Raptor be the Zandalari Cat Form.
    Raptors that can stealth make little sense.

It will be a sabertooth, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Raptors that can stealth make little sense.

It will be a sabertooth, probably.
    Ever seen Jurassic Park? Scientific study, raptors are stealthy.

The moonkin form is a reskin of the Arakkoa.