Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I just realized how Blizzard love to troll Alliance players:

We ask for High Elves we get stupid Void Elves.

We ask for savage big Vrykuls we get fat hunched Kul Tirasian.

While Horde ask Mag'har and Zandalari and gets Mag'har and Zandalari.

God know how i pissed...

Fuck BFA.
    Everything up till now just reinforces my opinion that Blizzard really doesnt know what to do with the Alliance race and lore wise and just gives them more of the same stuff only slightly textured better or with some new effects in the case of the void elves and dark irons and in some way the Kul'tirans, because people who play Alliance only like standard fantasy stuff amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    After that my money is on Vulpera(H), Sethrak(A)
    I really hope this is the case that would be my dream scenario.
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2018-02-28 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    how exactly a guy who literally represented the horde/alliance in every major conflict and fight and bgs and EVERYTHING, represent 'himself' or 'his class hall' only in legion ? did u erase his entire past all those 10+ years? specially since it is assumed that ur playable character started from vanilla era (even if u played a panda, because fuck logic)
    Class halls were a union of alliance and horde, neither dropped their faction alliance, as proven already in BFA that as soon we raised 'arms' on each others, each went to his side
    I'm not sure about that. Remember the introduction cinematics changed in Cataclysm. It would be logical to assume that there are heroes who began in classic, went to Outland and Northrend, and other heroes who only began their careers in Catacylsm. Also remember the new class/race combos. It would be immersion breaking for there to be say a troll druid whose RP was being part of the raid that took down Ragnaros in MC. Though there's probably no differing quest text anywhere depending on how old your toon is, that would be cool. Just a few places where text is different based on rep level or whether certain quests were done.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    Everything up till now just reinforces my opinion that Blizzard really doesnt know what to do with the Alliance race and lore wise and just gives them more of the same stuff only slightly textured better or with some new effects in the case of the void elves and dark irons and in some way the Kul'tirans, because people who play Alliance only like standard fantasy stuff amirite?
    I'm not talking about new shaman/druid things Horde races got. If Highmountain have different totems why Lighforged paladin can't have new Ancient Protector form?! Or new wings?

This fucking game is still in the alpha, stop crying

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not talking about new shaman/druid things Horde races got. If Highmountain have different totems why Lighforged paladin can't have new Ancient Protector form?! Or new wings?
    I agree! I really want this!

I wish Horde got void elves, they look better than blood elves and nightborne combined. I tried to play a Nightborne,but I ended up deleting him. I couldn't find a hair style or skin color I like. They're just too weird looking, they look like old withered elves. So I rerolled my nightborne priest and made him Tauren. I am enjoying my high mountain tauren shammy also though.

- - - Updated - - -

And Zandalari seem ok, there upright posture is kinda weird for trolls though. When Zandalari come out, I'm gonna make my mage one. I'm also looking forward to maghar orcs, if their tattoos are as good as some of the npc's are. I'll probably race change my current orc Hunter to Mag'har.

Well at the start let's support Zandalari Paladins and Dark Iron dwarf shaman! Both look very cool and brings something new to each faction:

I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Well at the start let's support Zandalari Paladins and Dark Iron dwarf shaman! Both look very cool and brings something new to each faction:
    Horde already have enough cool thangs. Yes i'm salty and angry.

Races are just vehicles to show off armor transmogs.

Get over it.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Races are just vehicles to show off armor transmogs.

Get over it.
    Fun statement considering race define how armor will looks on character.

Deleted
    As a horde main, I agree. You can have Vulpera.....seriously TAKE THEM

Horde already have enough cool thangs. Yes i'm salty and angry.
    Well I play both factions and I don't look at it from "my faction perspective". Although I do feel that devs try to make up for zero worthy development for Horde for almost entire Legion (heck even shaman class hall was dominated by alliance representatives), and loss of newly elected and promising Warchief (</3).
    And I kinda understand why Zandalaris are getting so much attention, it's hard to compete with trolls when it comes to originality and uniqueness. But that doesn't mean that Alliance can't get cool stuff as well I quite like the pirate theme and I'm sure I'll explore it on my alliance characters.

The Zandalari treatment gives me hope that devs will revisit race/class combos to make certain choices more unique and thematic.
    I'd like for Lightforged draenei to use ligh as cosmic power, that would be pretty cool, but I feel it would be missed.

Anyway yeah Let's ask for stuff in "step by step method" supply some ideas that could be easily implemented but would make a change.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladedance View Post
    As a horde main, I agree. You can have Vulpera.....seriously TAKE THEM
    Its looks like Horde gets Vulpera. Its karma ROFL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Well I play both factions and I don't look at it from "my faction perspective". Although I do feel that devs try to make up for zero worthy development for Horde for almost entire Legion (heck even shaman class hall was dominated by alliance representatives), and loss of newly elected and promising Warchief (</3).
    And I kinda understand why Zandalaris are getting so much attention, it's hard to compete with trolls when it comes to originality and uniqueness. But that doesn't mean that Alliance can't get cool stuff as well I quite like the pirate theme and I'm sure I'll explore it on my alliance characters.

The Zandalari treatment gives me hope that devs will revisit race/class combos to make certain choices more unique and thematic.
    I'd like for Lightforged draenei to use ligh as cosmic power, that would be pretty cool, but I feel it would be missed.

Anyway yeah Let's ask for stuff in "step by step method" supply some ideas that could be easily implemented but would make a change.
    Well if fat people turns out to be true then i hope they will be druidable and have their own drust forms like Zandalar Trolls.

Fun statement considering race define how armor will looks on character.
    .....Yea. that's my point. Whoosh. That went right through you.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Well if fat people turns out to be true then i hope they will be druidable and have their own drust forms like Zandalar Trolls.
    It looks like that, wicker monsters had something like catforms too. But we will see how it goes.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I'm not sure about that. Remember the introduction cinematics changed in Cataclysm. It would be logical to assume that there are heroes who began in classic, went to Outland and Northrend, and other heroes who only began their careers in Catacylsm. Also remember the new class/race combos. It would be immersion breaking for there to be say a troll druid whose RP was being part of the raid that took down Ragnaros in MC. Though there's probably no differing quest text anywhere depending on how old your toon is, that would be cool. Just a few places where text is different based on rep level or whether certain quests were done.
    tell that to blizz, who for example blame DK for what they did to illidan in the illidan campaign quests, DKs didn't literally exist, not to mention the quest is the same for anyone who do it with only different version for DHs, if u do that quest as a panda monk, u still get blamed for killing illidan
    blizz themselves claim that the warlock council exist since tbc at least (black harvest), and they have a worgen warlock in them since their foundation, and he helped them (he was present in Ragnaros fall at least), explain that
    a worgen warlock active since TBC
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    tell that to blizz, who for example blame DK for what they did to illidan in the illidan campaign quests, DKs didn't literally exist, not to mention the quest is the same for anyone who do it with only different version for DHs, if u do that quest as a panda monk, u still get blamed for killing illidan
    blizz themselves claim that the warlock council exist since tbc at least (black harvest), and they have a worgen warlock in them since their foundation, and he helped them (he was present in Ragnaros fall at least), explain that
    a worgen warlock active since TBC
    Did that worgen was human or night elf?

Although human worgens existed since Vanilla. Pyrewood village in Silverpine Forest.

The Black Harvest wasn't formed until after the events of the Cataclysm from the six top warlocks of the planet. The Worgen was present at Deathwing's death, He saw things. That is why he doesn't speak. The orc was present for the fall of Rag in the Firelands, and seem to be permanently on fire. One of the humans was at the Black Temple to see Illidan's fall. An the Blood Elf was there when they took out Cho'gall, which corrupted her blood a bit. The remaining members where partnered with the others for later events or brought in my the Netherlord (warlock adventurer)

The undead studies demons. Studied them a lot in Outland.
    The gnome was into summoning. He died. We got ourselves a better gnome.
    The second human was the orc's apprentice, but is recruited by the Netherlord.
    Last edited by Ithekro; 2018-02-28 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Why don't you just switch to horde? Come to us. We are friendly.
    Like hell you are!!!!

You guys are AWFUL!

Just. MEAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Good god some people cannot transmog to save their life
    Ok, show better ones.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria