Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well knowing that Anduin love dwarf booty i think he should meet this lady:

She will teach him how to use his "bow"...

10+ Year Old Account
    It was perfectly socially acceptable during the Renaissance for men to have intimate bromantic relationships, it was seen merely as a very intense friendship and preparation for real marriage. Take Shakespeare and his love letters. Sodomy was seen as sinful, but kissing and all, that was acceptable.
    Last edited by TheImperios; 2018-02-28 at 09:26 AM.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

I've never understood why people of whatever demographic checkbox feel the need to be "represented" in very, very fictional settings. I could watch a movie or show without a single white male in it and not feel agitated that I'm not "represented" in it. It's fiction, which means it doesn't have to reflect anything that exists in the real world. Nor is it healthy, I would think, to require your fiction to resemble you. Either it's a good story or it isn't.

I'm assuming that everyone demanding a gay relationship in WoW plays a human of the same sex as the player? Because other races do not in any way represent them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    I've never understood why people of whatever demographic checkbox feel the need to be "represented" in very, very fictional settings. I could watch a movie or show without a single white male in it and not feel agitated that I'm not "represented" in it. It's fiction, which means it doesn't have to reflect anything that exists in the real world. Nor is it healthy, I would think, to require your fiction to resemble you. Either it's a good story or it isn't.

I'm assuming that everyone demanding a gay relationship in WoW plays a human of the same sex as the player? Because other races do not in any way represent them.
    It called SJW. Stupid thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    Yeah. One kind of mental illness.

Stop spreading this LGBT bullshit, and act like it's normal and trendy. It's not. It's a defect of the nature that affects only a minority. Yet leftists want the healthy majority to revolve around them.
    lmao what is wrong with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Read the comment again my ignorant friend, before you splatter. But let me enlighten you.

This means it's among animal species too, because like us, they also belong to nature. It's a defect and it only affects a minority.

Not normal, because normal is the majority. And only 2 different genders can breed. Anything else is unviable. That's why it's against nature.
    something can’t be against nature if it happens in nature... on topic though anduin and tess would be fine too. just make them interact so it actually seems believable
    Last edited by united; 2018-02-28 at 10:59 AM.

Where do people come up with this bullcrap? Stop pulling stupid ideas out of your asses and acting like it's fact. Anduin has shown no sign of being gay. Not being super alpha butch guy doesn't suddenly mean you like dudes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Sexual attraction is not something this is learned. It is hardwired into us. There is zero evidence to suggest that the sexual orientation of the people raising a child has any effect whatsoever on the child's sexual orientation.
    I know it is genetical... That's why it is a defect, and can't be cured.

it is no less natural than being exceptionally tall, or exceptionally short, or having an unusual hair color, skin pigmentation or any other unusual feature.
    Your analogy is utterly wrong and may be insulting to short/tall etc. ppl, simply, because they can breed with a partner of the opposite sex if they are both healthy. Homosexuals won't breed.

If you want to go with the food analogy, people require emotional bonds in the same way cats require food. A gay relationship is like feeding a cat chicken instead of beef.
    Wrong again. Feeding a cat only with vegetables will cause death (homosexuals won't breed). Feeding it with different types of meat won't kill it, because they eat only meat. You can reproduce only with someone of the other sex. Giving life of your own child is the peak of emotional bonds. It's the ultimate outcome that makes humans complete.

There is no requirement related to the survival of our species that everyone reproduce. In fact I would argue the opposite: As a species we need to reproduce less. Even in nature there are many examples of species where only a select few get to reproduce.

What is important for any species is that enough reproduction happens and that the young get to make it to adulthood and continue the cycle. In human society even people who don't reproduce often end up helping to ensure the survival and prosperity of the young. This is why, for example, we don't automatically die as soon as we lose the ability to reproduce due to age. Grandparents are known to play a very important role in helping to raise their grandchildren.
    Yes, in nature even mass suicides happen, in order to preserve the population when they are short on resources. You won't see mass suicide in Africa, Middle East or South Asia just to reduce their overpopulated numbers. A wrong analogy again, especially, because my argument is about the only 2 different genders that exist can reproduce with each other, and sneakily advertising and forcing LGBT is one of the most disgusting things.

If you follow the logical implacations of your laughably idiotic assertion then we'd have to conclude that old people are unnatural because they no longer have the ability to breed
    You obviously don't follow my logic. Old ppl were young once, and if they have grandchildren, it means they were able to breed and they were not homosexuals. Your gay friend will never raise his own child. Raising your own child is one of the most beautiful things in life. He won't have it ever, because of his defect.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    something can’t be against nature if it happens in nature...
    It's against the fundamental law of reproduction.
    Last edited by mmoc9aac36c166; 2018-02-28 at 11:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Your analogy is utterly wrong and may be insulting to short/tall etc. ppl, simply, because they can breed with a partner of the opposite sex if they are both healthy. Homosexuals won't breed.

Wrong again. Feeding a cat only with vegetables will cause death (homosexuals won't breed). Feeding it with different types of meat won't kill it, because they eat only meat. You can reproduce only with someone of the other sex. Giving life of your own child is the peak of emotional bonds. It's the ultimate outcome that makes humans complete.

Yes, in nature even mass suicides happen, in order to preserve the population when they are short on resources. You won't see mass suicide in Africa, Middle East or South Asia just to reduce their overpopulated numbers. A wrong analogy again, especially, because my argument is about the only 2 different genders that exist can reproduce with each other, and sneakily advertising and forcing LGBT is one of the most disgusting things.

You obviously don't follow my logic. Old ppl were young once, and if they have grandchildren, it means they were able to breed and they were not homosexuals. Your gay friend will never raise his own child. Raising your own child is one of the most beautiful things in life. He won't have it ever, because of his defect.

It's against the fundamental law of reproduction.
    Wow....I don’t even know where to begin.

I like how you keep saying things like “homosexuals won’t breed”. Homosexuals and bisexuals aren’t “broken”. They can still procreate and have kids, the only thing that is different is their attraction to the different genders. There are some gay couples who have surrogate children, they have the ability to have kids as much as other people. I agree it’s not the same as having a child with your significant other but I find this way you have of describing gay/bi people as sterile or unnatural as pretty damn insulting.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post

I like how you keep saying things like “homosexuals won’t breed”. Homosexuals and bisexuals aren’t “broken”. They can still procreate and have kids, the only thing that is different is their attraction to the different genders. There are some gay couples who have surrogate children, they have the ability to have kids as much as other people. I agree it’s not the same as having a child with your significant other but I find this way you have of describing gay/bi people as sterile or unnatural as pretty damn insulting.
    Explain please how two guys or two girls gonna make child?

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Reading comprehension is hard, right ?
    They can breed. They just won't. Also, i love how people like to attack hoimosexuals as "unnatural" because they "can't breed". And here i thought we had already crossed the boundaries that defined our nature a long time ago. Guess it's back to the caves with some of you.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroyama View Post
    Reading comprehension is hard, right ?
    They can breed. They just won't. Also, i love how people like to attack hoimosexuals as "unnatural" because they "can't breed". And here i thought we had already crossed the boundaries that defined our nature a long time ago. Guess it's back to the caves with some of you.
    Oh yea let all become gay/lesbians and follows to bright future... Wait we gonna die out in one generation...

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Disclaimer: I’m not a Wrathduin shipper, I’m just looking at the facts.

Christie Golden, the woman that started it all (she wrote Wrathion and Anduin’s friendship in War Crimes) is writing Before the Storm, we all know that it’s supposed to give development for a ton of characters in the game, with Anduin and Sylvanas in the front.

WoW is slowly becoming more progressive (female warchief, fat humans) and the final step they have to do is broadcast a major LGBT relationship.

Most of us know Anduin is probably gay or at least bisexual. So if and when Wrathion all of a sudden comes back to apologize for all the shit he’s done, Anduin will realize that his friendly feelings aren’t so friendly after all.

It at least makes more sense then sending him off with Jaina or Calia, both of which he has never met or talked to. Tess would make sense but I’m not sure that Genn, proud bastard that he is, would want to give away his entire kingdom like that.
    This looks like bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you didn’t read my post at all huh? Why bother quoting stuff you didn’t read?

Oh yea let all become gay/lesbians and follows to bright future... Wait we gonna die out in one generation...
    No one is saying that...like at all.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    You're not even worth arguing with. I want to read about the game without having to endure your insulting, prejudiced and homophobic posts. Just mass report this offensive bullshit, people.

Deleted

Not sterile, but unnatural, yes. The fact that they are not sterile, yet they won't reproduce, because they like the same gender, makes them unnatural.

Again, I don't hate the majority them. I hate the ones that show off on "prides" and the society that assist them in it, and ultimately make money out of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you didn’t read my post at all huh? Why bother quoting stuff you didn’t read?
    If we talking about adoption or surrogate then we should look at LGBT as parasites who can't live (breed/raising childs/creating family) without host (normal people).

No hate from me i just don't support SJW. And asking for gay characters in game for sake of having gay character in game is SJW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavin View Post
    You're not even worth arguing with. I want to read about the game without having to endure your insulting, prejudiced and homophobic posts. Just mass report this offensive bullshit, people.
    So I'm offending you. Know what: advertising LGBT is offending to me. I know, your opinion and point of view is better than mine, because you are more equal than me.

This whole thread is a gender thread, so it shouldn't be allowed by default.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    Wouldn't he need to marry a woman? You know being a monarchy one of his duties will be to provide a blood offspring to continue the line. An adopted child would have little to no legitimacy.
    ^this monarchs don't in history get much of a choice in who they marry its usually some one picked by there parents or the court as a whole and is for political alliances not love.

also wrathrion is a dragon so technically its bestiality.....
    Last edited by mmoc56f3565a46; 2018-02-28 at 12:11 PM.

Indeed.

Reporting the thread now. This is just bait. The OP wanted some fireworks, preferably with bans. This is crystal clear.

7+ Year Old Account
    So I'm offending you. Know what: advertising LGBT is offending to me. I know, your opinion and point of view is better than mine, because you are more equal than me.

Agree its time for moderator to close this abomination.