Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    He hasn't even heard of airplanes. This thread is what happens when bogans run out of meth and get on the internet.
    The guy lives on an island, and doesn't seem to know how people can travel places.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's clear you are upset about this. Canada has a low population, and is filled with tundra. Where the fuck would you like them to put 3 million refugees? How you you even get them to Canada?

I love people who try to push cherry picked data.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...yrian-refugees

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refuge...rian_Civil_War

I know, math must be hard.
    When did I criticize how many refugees Canada is taking? if you look at the graph I posted, it shows Canada is taking the most. I'm defending Australia nothing else, so chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Interesting that neither of the two articles I read on this mentions the nationalities of the UN workers abusing these women. I wonder if it's not known or they don't want to say.
    “Locally hired officials"
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    So you want to fly 3 million refugees to Australia? Did you think that through?
    no ones suggesting you take 3 million...

The guy lives on an island, and doesn't seem to know how people can travel places.
    Work out how many planes and boats it will take to get 3 million refugees to Australia and get back to me. Fucking hell, why am I even having this retarded conversation?

When did I criticize how many refugees Canada is taking? if you look at the graph I posted, it shows Canada is taking the most. I'm defending Australia nothing else, so chill.
    I'm simply pointing out how ridiculous your own words were to your argument. I saw your graph, and I raised you the actual data. Actually, turkey is taking in the most. They have taken in 3 million, whilst Australia took in 6,000.

- - - Updated - - -

Work out how many planes and boats it will take to get 3 million refugees to Australia and get back to me. Fucking hell, why am I even having this retarded conversation?
    I never said that 3 million needed to go to Australia. But, if you are talking about the total number you have already taken in, that would be one ship full, or 25 flights.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    no ones suggesting you take 3 million...
    Well how many would you like us to take? By any measure we are already taking our fair share, so how about you piss on some other countries that are taking zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    He literally said feminists had a desire to be dominated because 50 shades of gray was popular.
    Peterson's phrase starts with "And I wonder...". He literally did not say that, he didn't even make any claim at all.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many rich Middle Eastern countries like Qatar are taking. Oh and if anyone is interested Australia takes more than our fair share.

Huh didn’t know Canada took so many, nice.

Deleted
    Good if they want to be rescued they should marry European/American men, not freeload.

I'm simply pointing out how ridiculous your own words were to your argument. I saw your graph, and I raised you the actual data. Actually, turkey is taking in the most. They have taken in 3 million, whilst Australia took in 6,000.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said that 3 million needed to go to Australia. But, if you are talking about the total number you have already taken in, that would be one ship full, or 25 flights.
    Turkey is next door toe Syria, we are 20,000 kms away. We are measuring per capita, I'm not sure what point you are trying to drive home here. You seem to be trying to paint us as villains when there are 300 other countries that are taking zero refugees. The retardedness of this conversation is making my head hurt.

So you're coming from a position of pseudo intellectualism?

My psycho analysis of him is that he admires Freud because he genuinely wanted to fuck his mother.

Oh hey this is easy no wonder he does his for a living .
    No one cares about what a less intelligent person has to say about Jordan Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    “Locally hired officials"
    So we are assuming Syrian men then? And Europe wants to let these people immigrate.

Turkey is next door toe Syria, we are 20,000 kms away. We are measuring per capita, I'm not sure what point you are trying to drive home here. You seem to be trying to paint us as villains when there are 300 other countries that are taking zero refugees. The retardedness of this conversation is making my head hurt.
    Per capita, Turkey has taken in far more than Australia. Your graph conveniently omitted quite a few countries.

I have no desire to paint Australia as villains, I simply find it weird to push a disingenuous narrative and/or cherry picked data.

Maybe you should blame it on feminism...

Deleted
    I may not be very smart but I'm not stupid enough to buy his snake oil.
    you really want to grab these people and say 'HES NOT YOUR DAD'

the same kind who adore sam harris and listen to joe rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I don't see your country taking any...

Ontopic tho, this shit should be severely punished, instant detainment and trial.
    Depending on which one you mean: We've offered protection to syrians. I don't know why you think we haven't.

Or do you mean Singapore? In which case, Singapore did not sign the refugee convention.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2018-02-28 at 02:52 PM.

Deleted
    Damn... That's quite the thing. Feminists, leftists, Trump haters and the UN all bundled in one big package of "fuck 'em" all on the basis on some women trading sex for aid, that's quite remarkable.

I think you could probably have put some Islamophobia in there as well if you really tried, so not quite good enough to become a political writer on some media outlets, sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Some call it experience.

Sex will always be a strange form of currency for women. The underbellies of maybe even all societies have worked that way for centuries, maybe even milenia. All (due) moral objections aside, this seems to be so deeply embedded into the human gene that it even happens world around even before people groups had met to exchange this "knowledge". Men are horny and women know how to use that to their advantage, and some men know how to abuse the mechanism back in their favor.
    People are animals. And I don't mean this as an insult. They just really are animals, deep down.
    And now add the patriarchalic structure to that where sex is the only form of power a woman can have and you have a receipe for disaster.

Yet here we had someone in this thread link the video because they said it represented their views.

It's conjecture designed to sell tickets and books. It's not scientific at all. That's why it's pseudo intellectualism.
    It's not supposed to be scientific. It's a conversation, a thought process.
    What makes it pseudo, though?

Either way, those "inflammatory" phrases are not the "view" in question. Tbh the video doesn't even need to be linked, fair enough, because in essence all you really take form it is the claim that there is an "alliance" between feminists and radical islamists, or more simply put, that feminists are willing to look past Islam's negative sides. The reason why is honestly irrelevant for what's being talked about, imo.

Part of me is tempted to say, "don't tell US women, they'll see what oppression actually is." the other part of me thinks, as spoiled as US people are there are still improvements to make regardless of how bad the rest of the world is.